The Source - Resistance 3 for $29.99 ( Last Day )

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
can get it online and in store for $29.99 here's the link i saw the postage on RFD yesterday and couldn't mention it till today ( as i was at a relatives house and showed him where i look for updated deals on games )

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/Prod...atalog=Online&category=PS3_QZ&product=5819184

I'm going for a Copy right now ... this is the best price i seen this game so far. they appear to have stock online but i'm not sure what the shipping on the website is like. they may have some other noticable good deals on the site so take a look. :)

Thanks for posting this, no free shipping for people who don't have a The Source near them (bringing the cost to $35).

Free Shipping @ TheSource.ca: TS499

Last edited by a moderator:
No Problem sorry it was quite late ( this being the last day for the sale ) but better late then never i guess..... anyways i just got home from picking up my copy

This seems like a great price for people who really want it. I'm still waiting till it's 10 bucks through :)

I did a trade in for Duke Nukem that was mentioned on the RFD thread too. Got $17 credit and used it on Resistance 3. It was out of stock at my store (even though it showed 1 was in stock online) but managed to have it shipped for free to the store. Cashier said one guy traded in 6 copies of Duke Nukem in one shot, lol.

[quote name='refinedsugar']I was tempted, but with my backlog, I'll wait until it hits the magic $20 price point.[/QUOTE]

By then, the multiplayer will most likely be dead.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']By then, the multiplayer will most likely be dead.[/QUOTE]

Very true, but I'm not buying it for the MP.

Isn't the Resistance multiplayer community very tiny anyway? >.< I've never cared for the multiplayer in the Resistance games, it's all about the singleplayer. ^_^

bread's done
Back