The 'Spiral Zone' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how when people quit on you in Winning Eleven 2007 you don't get a win.

I don't understand games designed that way. So dumb.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is that the gangster one or is that Miller's Crossing?[/quote]

No, this one is about about Writer. No gangsters in it.

[quote name='manthing']All you $$$$as is $$$ortz[/quote]

So this is the OTT now.

Nice job, guys. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8[/MEDIA]

Rocko, I'm really sorry about taking so long to send out your games. Honestly, my dads been super busy with work, and I haven't had a chance to talk to him for the packaging and all.

whathassciencedone.jpg

hai boo.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am gonna watch "Barton Fink" now.[/QUOTE]
I love that film.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Is that the gangster one or is that Miller's Crossing?[/QUOTE]
You're thinking of Miller's Crossing.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm still kicking myself for not getting in on the cheaper points at Target last week :/[/QUOTE]
Your Boy, B, bought three cards. :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']Send me one, Brak :cool:[/QUOTE]
I used them all.

I have 1200 left, and that's reserved for River City Castle Crashers.

[quote name='Brak']I used them all.

I have 1200 left, and that's reserved for River City Castle Crashers.[/quote]
Damn. Well I'm sure if you hadn't used them all you would've hooked me up with one, right?

[quote name='dcfox']Damn. Well I'm sure if you hadn't used them all you would've hooked me up with one, right?[/QUOTE]
Of course.

[quote name='Rocko']So you didn't mail them yet?

Could I just get Psychonauts from ya?[/QUOTE]

Nah, like I said, I go to my dad for all the shipping stuff, and I haven't talked to him in a week...he's been so busy with work.

You don't want Fable?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, who're we gunna get together for CC?[/QUOTE]

:wave:

Castle Crashers is going to have a decent single player, right? If so I'll likely buy it.

Sean, I think I just want Psychonauts right now, if that's alright.

[quote name='munch']The cash money came to my parent's house, Brayxter.[/QUOTE]
Leave that feedback, Tardust. :cool:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Woah! There's a thread about a fat lady that lives in my town.[/quote]

The obese woman that gave the "I crushed my nephew's skull with my obese weight" alibi to authorities?

Edit: I wonder what she eats for dinner...

Let's see: threw out a couch, moved a sectional and recliner to the basement, brought in a new couch and love seat, moved my recliner back upstairs when I realized I had room for it (hey - I like my Archie Bunker recliner), did some light shopping and made some burgers, have done all the dirty dishes and laundry in the house, cut up and tied up some more wood and weeded my patio.

Today was a day full of fucking accomplishments.

Tomorrow, I want to trim the hedges out front, give Jugger's room a good cleaning and maybe work some more on the other side of my back yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back