The 'Spiral Zone' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work, and I was here, like, six hours ago. :cool:

Blind-shaved the back of my neck, and accidentally shaved too much hair off of my eyebrow.

BAH-LIN'!

"You are punk; little gay; worse than Michael Jordon -- I mean: worse than Michael Jackson..." - The Iron Sheik

"You are gay and $$$!" - Iron Shiek

"I'll fuck your ass and make you humble!" - Iron Shiek

(he's a great addition to the Stern show whack pack)

"He was a punk, I can break his fuckin' back. BREAK HIS BACK, MAKE HIM HUM-BELL. AND THEN fuck HIS ASS. I didn't do it, in Pontiac, Michi-gone, because I RESPECT my sport, and I RESPECT Mr. McMahon." - The Iron Sheik

[quote name='Maklershed']Which budget title should I start today ..

Condemned
Viking
Dark Sector[/quote]

Condemned!!!!!!

I absolutely love that game.

[quote name='munch']I need to play Condemnded. I have it on my Pee-Cee.[/QUOTE]
Get it for the 360, fool. :cool:

[quote name='lilboo']That was on yesterday.[/quote]
Well, I saw it today. :cry:

[quote name='Brak']Could someone tag the OTT with "hot budge sundae", please?[/quote]
Hmm, even though I think I've only used tags once, it seems like my privileges were taken away. :roll:

Outstanding. :cool:
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hmm, even though I think I've only used tags once, it seems like my privileges were taken away. :roll:[/QUOTE]
It's because you post in the OTT.

[quote name='Brak']Get it for the 360, fool. :cool:[/QUOTE]

If you want to let me borrow your copy of Condemned I'll gladly play it on That Circle.

Oh, yeah.
2h7ih5y.gif

[quote name='manthing']Still fighting that wet, sloppy bitch?[/QUOTE]
That bitch whipped around another band of rain yesterday, but today it's left this strange, hot, glowing ball in the sky that is making everything bright and it kinda hurts my eyes. I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back