The Spirit Blu-ray $14.50

That's still way too high for that movie. Anything more than them paying you to take it off their hands is too much.

But to answer your question, I have not heard anything and it was not a big enough hit to get a special edition and there is no word of a sequel that would prompt a double dip.

I LOVE the Babes in this movie though, to warrant a MUST BUY (At this kind of price)... UNLESS there is a better version soon.

Lol. Sin City was excellent. The Spirit was the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. (Yes, I said it, and I'm right.)

^^That's a good brain teaser line, I personally didn't like this movie, but for those of you who liked it, it's really a good price to pass up.

I also picked it up. I liked the guy that played the Spirit, and it's worth it for the PQ and the eye candy :D

I will say that Sam Jackson and the retarded clones were pretty bad though.

[quote name='n00bie']Lol. Sin City was excellent. The Spirit was the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. (Yes, I said it, and I'm right.)[/QUOTE]
No, that would be Wanted. Normally I italicize films since it's a proper title, but that tripe doesn't deserve it. I had a hard time even having to type it out without my gag reflex kicking in.

The Spirit was a distant tribute to an otherwise great comic, but I found it somewhat fun and hardly anything bad. It felt a lot like Dick Tracy watching it. And no one speak ill of Edgar Stiles playing the clones!

I've heard nothing but bad things about it but I did pounce on the dvd for 5. Not worth the extra to me to get it on blu if its even half as bad as I've heard.

[quote name='seanw']SPIRIT isn't great but it's better than SIN CITY. (Yes, I said it, and I'm right.)[/QUOTE]

Right up there with Catwoman, Gigli, and Battlefield Earth, amirite?

And no, you're wrong, regardless of what mommy tells you when she tucks you in at night. :)

Sin city is much better than the spirit. By decree this is no longer opinion, but fact.

And as nice as the women are, unless this movie's NC-17 it's probably still not worth the asking price.

The movie is worth seeing just for the scene of Eva Mendes' bare ass. Other than that it was OK.

[quote name='Blackout']The movie is worth seeing just for the scene of Eva Mendes' bare ass. Other than that it was OK.[/QUOTE]

QFT; rented, rubbed one & returned. :lol:

bread's done
Back