The Summer Spectacular Movie Ticket Giveaway - Moviefone

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!
http://www.moviefone.com/promotions

It's back again! Lets get some more winners this year!

"Moviefone & Ford are giving away THOUSANDS of FREE movie tickets all summer long! Could you be our next INSTANT winner? Enter for your chance to find out!

We're also giving away the best Grand Prize ever: FREE MOVIE TICKETS FOR A YEAR.**Yep, we are totally serious!"

Didn't win for me, but thanks for the heads up op! Wish they would have done this earlier when I saw all those movies :p

Thanks, I've been looking out for this contest this year and was getting disappointed when I didn't see anything. I remember in 2011, the contest started in May :(

Alas I didn't win during my entry today though. I hope I win at least once before the summer is over.

Thanks, Sangredekrazy. Won on the very first try.

Is one the limit for how many tickets you can win in this contest or can I try again tomorrow?

Thanks, Sangredekrazy. Won on the very first try.

Is one the limit for how many tickets you can win in this contest or can I try again tomorrow?
from the official rulles, "Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person per day for up to ten (10) Instant Win Game prizes per person during the Promotion Period."

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost forgot about the contest today and decided to do the "play for me" method, and I won a ticket! Pacific Rim here I come!

Cool, just won a free movie ticket.  Might use it to go see RED 2 or The Wolverine... or maybe I'll go see Man of Steel like I've been wanting to do.

I've been lucky enough to win twice so far.  I used the first ticket to see 'Man of Steel', I think I'll use the second on 'Kick-Ass 2' this week.  Good luck everyone, just keep trying!

bread's done
Back