The Super Bowl OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']He's going to announce that it will be fully Natal controlled... which will eat the fattest cock ever.[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

[quote name='munch']I liked Fable II :oops: I am super pissed that my game save got corrupted after I bought the DLC and before I had time to play it. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I did too...:whistle2:$

[quote name='Eviltude']Get the fuck out munch. And take jake with you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']I think Munch is a bigger $$$$$$ than Molyneux[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='seanr1221']Class was already canceled for tomorrow![/QUOTE]

We're getting mostly rain, but they are saying we might get an inch or two over night, which would be enough to fuck over classes for tomorrow if we end up actually getting that. Here's hoping!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']*Raises hand*[/QUOTE]

After that second game had such a poor/mediocre reception, I'm surprised there are any left.

--

seanR 1TB for $70 seems like a good deal, but i'm not up on the current prices of HDDs.

I never played the first though. I started with II and I really liked it.

------------

BTW You guys need to try that SONIC & SEGA All Stars Racing game...it's awesome!

Fable II is one of the worst games I've ever played. From the godawful "chop this log until you get promoted" jobs to the unending fetch quests to the shittiest final boss I've ever "fought", I kept waiting and waiting for it to get better. Then it ended.

Peter Molyneux is one of the most over-promising, under-delivering no talent hacks out there. The fact that he makes money doing this and has been successful is a joke.

I award him no points, and may God have mercy on his soul.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It's a trap![/QUOTE]

Not at all. It's the next best thing to Mario Kart...it may even be better, when the full game comes out...who knows.

[quote name='Trakan']Fable II is one of the worst games I've ever played. From the godawful "chop this log until you get promoted" jobs to the unending fetch quests to the shittiest final boss I've ever "fought", I kept waiting and waiting for it to get better. Then it ended.

Peter Molyneux is one of the most over-promising, under-delivering no talent hacks out there. The fact that he makes money doing this and has been successful is a joke.

I award him no points, and may God have mercy on his soul.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

(Nice Billy Madison reference, trashkan)

My spoilers kicked off
5.gif

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']totally forgot bioshock 2 was out today!

did anyone get the limited edition? if so, sell me the vinyl for a reasonable price.[/QUOTE]

Waiting for my copy to come from Amazang...I saw it in store, the packaging is huge!

[quote name='tiredfornow']Man, the diner scene in A History of Violence is so brutal.[/QUOTE]

I ruined that movie for myself when I caught the last 30min of it when it was on HBO or Showtime a year or so back, seemed like a good movie too, I was hooked for the last 30min.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't know how you can sit through a movie without knowing what's going on. :([/QUOTE]

I was flipping through the channels and I was interested in the movie so I figured I'll catch 5min to get an idea of whether I'll like it or not, but I got hooked and ended up finishing it. :whistle2:(

I knew I drank some beer last night. I fell asleep around 6:30 with a 32oz corona between my legs and just found it under my bed. #-o[quote name='munch']When you're oblivious to 99% of these things going on around you there is no issue with that, TFN.[/QUOTE]Harsh. :lol:

Does anyone want a Dr. Pepper code for EA content? I have no use for it and honestly don't know exactly what it's for.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Man, the diner scene in A History of Violence is so brutal.[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing that in theaters. There was this fat black lady in front of me that was surprisingly quiet most of the time. Towards the end though, when it got really suspenseful, a dude went to open a desk drawer while another guy sat on the other side and she jumped up and shouted "RUN $$$$A HE GOT A GUN! RUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!" I would have been angry if it wasn't fucking hilarious.

Isn't that movie cheap on BluRay from Amazon at the moment?

I might go ahead and buy it. I've been trying to buy as many things as I can with this Prime trial and having them break the shipments up into as many as possible.

[quote name='seanr1221']What the hell am I going to do with this big sister action figure? :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Eviltude']Send it to Chuplayer.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back