The "The power is YOURS!!!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully my two out of stock items I just ordered ship eventually...Just made my second order:

Magic Knight Rayearth Economy Box 1 (Out of stock)
The Seven Samurai (Out of stock)
Collateral

[quote name='evilmregg']You need to join a DDD 12-step program or something. :)[/QUOTE]

Well I've been waiting for this sale all year, and I just want to get as much as possible out of it. :lol:

I was just looking at my credit card statements, and apparently I spent almost $4000 this month. Of course that includes my TV + stand and my $875 DVD order, but even without that stuff it's a shitload more than I usually spend in a month.

[quote name='karsh']Out of curiosity, anyone know what exactly this is?

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=MBI005337

I read somewhere it's the first 20 episodes, but I'm not totally sure...I just know it's a 4th of the Memorial Box's price, and if it has the 20 episodes (All there is in season 1), I might snatch it up.[/QUOTE]
It's Season 1 of Magic Knight Rayearth.
Season 2 is episodes 21-49.
They can be two stand alone series. Just skip the opening song and you'll be fine
I can't get that song out of my head, ever. It's permanantly etched into my brain with that girls high pitched voice.
EDIT: there is no difference b/w the memorial box episodes and the economy box that I know of. Theya re both the forst 20 episodes.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']It's Season 1 of Magic Knight Rayearth.
Season 2 is episodes 21-49.
They can be two stand alone series. Just skip the opening song and you'll be fine
I can't get that song out of my head, ever. It's permanantly etched into my brain with that girls high pitched voice.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had known about that economy box when I was putting my order in. *sigh* Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back