The Thing (X-Box) for $2.99 at K-Mart

When mentioning the stock level of a location in a national chain, it would be a good idea to mention the exact geography in question.

I got one for free with the "coupon" at TRU in Dec. I was pretty excited about it . . . still haven't opened it . . . because of CAG, I have too many games.

The Thing is an alright game IF you LOVED the movie. I loved thst movie so I liked the game. Most people probably won't like it.

I played the PC version and I enjoyed it. I assume there isnt a whole lot of difference between that version and the Xbox version. I recommend it.

I bought it new for 50 when it first came out. Not worth the 50. 3 dollars, I think that's worth it, though. It seemed enjoyable enough, the small amount I played.

I have never seen the movie... but I thought the game was pretty good. Its well worth $3, I payed 10 and don't feel bad. I'd also recommend Run Like Hell if you enjoy the thing.

I played the game and thought it was actually pretty cool. The not knowing if your comrads are the Thing is the original part. Thanks for the post OP, definitely worth $3.

I personally liked it. I didn't beat the game (played until the first real boss) but I really enjoyed it. I got it during Best Buy's $5 sale this summer and I stopped when I got Full Spectrum Warrior. I would recommend this game at $20 but at $3, it's a steal.

bread's done
Back