The time has come... SEGA CD, SEGA Saturn, and 3DO Epic Game Lots

InfiniteStill

CAGiversary!
The time has finally come. I've decided to sell off my SEGA CD, SEGA Saturn, and 3DO lots. These are all nearly complete lots with almost every game. Everything has complete artwork and packaging, all in great or better condition. Even the over-sized SEGA jewel boxes are pristine. About three years ago I actually purchased a die and manufactured an entire order of the cases specifically to replace all of the cracked and broken ones I had.

The list is monumental but suffice it to say, complete SEGA CD collection, almost complete SEGA Saturn, and about 2/3'rds of the 3DO library.

I'm going to spend a lot of time listing and getting the auctions sorted but at CheapyD's advice, I thought I'd post here and see if anyone had any recommendations for the auction. Best time to sell on eBay, minimum detail (i.e. do I honestly need photos of everything?), etc. I have over 500 transactions on eBay and just one negative so I'm golden for feedback.

I'd love to hear you input, suggestions, any questions, or even offers. Hit me up! Thanks gang.

Are you not wanting to get rid of them through CAG? Unless you just want to do lots to get rid of the crap with the good, I'm sure there's some games that would sell here so you'd avoid the insane Ebay fees.

you wouldnt happen to have those links to the stuff your selling off? ive accually got a sega cd with a good libary of games and i wanna add more to it.

[quote name='mike.m']Are you not wanting to get rid of them through CAG? Unless you just want to do lots to get rid of the crap with the good, I'm sure there's some games that would sell here so you'd avoid the insane Ebay fees.[/QUOTE]I'd love to find CAG collectors interested! My sudden reason for selling boils down to the sad reality that if I hope to move from the SW U.S. back to the NE, this year, I need to fork over $8,500 in moving costs just to fill a truck with my stuff.

I decided if I can cut that cost down about $500 by lightening the load and chip away at it a bit further by selling my three main collections off, moving becomes a much more tolerable pill to swallow.

In all sincerity, I hate the thought of selling off my collections. Especially SEGA CD. But life is what it is.

With that said, any CAGs interested in either of or all of these collections, please message me or post here. I'm wide open to offers and would work with whatever reasonable terms guarantee the transaction.

Please let me know.

bread's done
Back