The top reason not to play as a guest on a friends 360!!!!

jakehoss

CAGiversary!
When you play a game like this one i did last night.... its not saved to YOUR halo stats.

neumannandhossSMALL.jpg

the vid is up on my fileshare, 15 minutes of slaughter. 44 kills and no deaths. Perfection. Believe.

[quote name='glockant']once again, memory card FTW![/QUOTE]
I bought one just for this reason... and left it at home... :bomb:

damn thats a sick round... its so aggrivating when u can't get someone off the warthog like that. noone could grab a laser or a rocket launcher?

[quote name='GeneralJenkins']damn thats a sick round... its so aggrivating when u can't get someone off the warthog like that. noone could grab a laser or a rocket launcher?[/QUOTE]

They tried. we dodged all kinds of rockets. We drove through fields of grenades, and dodged lasers... but, not even a scratched bumper or a broken windshield. It was pretty epic.

Be glad I wasnt in that game. I would have sniped your ass right off that warthog.

Nice round though since I wasn't.

[quote name='pittpizza']Be glad I wasnt in that game. I would have sniped your ass right off that warthog.

Nice round though since I wasn't.[/QUOTE]

Bring it. ;)

You deserve that for driving around in the warthog for 15 minutes like a jackass. The fact that you got in a room with a bunch of idiots that don't know to operate a spartan laser or use sticky grenades is not impressive. Those game stats are good for a laugh with your friends, but that's about it.

[quote name='jkanownik']You deserve that for driving around in the warthog for 15 minutes like a jackass. The fact that you got in a room with a bunch of idiots that don't know to operate a spartan laser or use sticky grenades is not impressive. Those game stats are good for a laugh with your friends, but that's about it.[/quote]

lulz

[quote name='jkanownik']You deserve that for driving around in the warthog for 15 minutes like a jackass. The fact that you got in a room with a bunch of idiots that don't know to operate a spartan laser or use sticky grenades is not impressive. Those game stats are good for a laugh with your friends, but that's about it.[/QUOTE]

Ya... sure thing buddy.
I didnt post this like "Im the greatest halo player, ever. and im especially better than jkanownik. Did i mention that im the greatest? look at me look at me. i just thought it was kinda cool and that it sucked i didnt get credit for the medals. Thanks for being rude, enjoy your spaghetti, your very rude.

[quote name='jkanownik']You deserve that for driving around in the warthog for 15 minutes like a jackass. The fact that you got in a room with a bunch of idiots that don't know to operate a spartan laser or use sticky grenades is not impressive. Those game stats are good for a laugh with your friends, but that's about it.[/quote]

Repped +1

Oops.. wrong site..

But still .

Ah. Well I guess I need to buy the map-pack just to watch that file.

That sucks. fuck Bungie.

Bad enough I can't play games with other people who bought the map-pack.

I praise this guy and his unrated performance. I prefer to be a warthog driver while someone else gets all the kills. It's fun to drive around and communicating with your shooter. Maybe these guys had good communication but whatever it is. Obviously those lasers and rockets doesn't stand a chance.

hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

bread's done
Back