The Town single disc Blu Ray $15.99

RedvsBlue

CAGiversary!
The single disc blu ray version of The Town appears to be $15.99 on Bestbuy.com. It doesn't contain the DVD or digital copy and I'm still trying to figure out if its the theatrical cut of the movie only or if it includes the extended cut the other blu ray version of the movie includes. I would tend to think it does not because the boxart doesn't mention anything about it being the extended cut.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Town+-+...d=2170309&skuId=1662064&st=the town&lp=4&cp=1

Great deal on this movie if you don't care about the digital copy, DVD, and are willing to chance at missing out on the extended cut of the movie.

Edit-Checked tonight when I was at Best Buy, the $15.99 most definitely doesn't contain the extended cut. I also saw that the extended cut adds 28 minutes to the theatrical version!

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone picks this edition up tomorrow, can you report back with information on the disc (both cuts/extras)? I could definitely live without the dvd and dc if all the extras and both cuts are included. Thanks.

bread's done
Back