The "Trip-Hop is the shit!" Song of the Moment

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Why the title change?[/QUOTE]
Because it sucked. I have to think of another one. I made it seem like there was more controversy because that's the kind of dick I am. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']Because it sucked. I have to think of another one. I made it seem like there was more controversy because that's the kind of dick I am. :lol:[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

:applause:

[quote name='zewone']Lovage - Stroker Ace[/QUOTE]

You like? ;)

"Music To Make Love To Your Old Lady By" is one of the best produced albums out there. The mixture of lounge, trip-hop, hip-hop and jazz is incredible.

[quote name='zewone']Viktor Vaughn - Back End[/quote]

Vaughn is my favorite MF Doom persona.

Also, if you want to check out some more Dan the Automator productions and some good alternative hip-hop, check out Dr. Octagon's "Dr. Octagonecologyst". Produced by Dan the Automator and "performed" by Kool Keith -- Dr. Octagon being one of Keith's many rap personas.

Plus, the album cover is the shit:

B000005AM7.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I have the album, if you wanna check it out.

[quote name='Brak']
Vaughn is my favorite MF Doom persona.[/QUOTE]
My favorite is Kind Geedorah.
B00009MGOD.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

He hardly raps on this album, but the production is great.

I got this if you want to check it out. I'll listen to that Dr. Octagonecologyst. I've only heard good things about it.

Prince Po and MF DOOM - Social Distortion

[quote name='zewone']My favorite is Kind Geedorah.
B00009MGOD.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

He hardly raps on this album, but the production is great.

I got this if you want to check it out. I'll listen to that Dr. Octagonecologyst. I've only heard good things about it.

Prince Po and MF DOOM - Social Distortion[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Geedorah is the shit. I had a mix of Doom's personas, and the Geedorah stuff is some good "chill-out" music. Isn't there a track where the beat is comprised of Street Fighter II sound effects?

I'll be sure to grab that from you when I get home.

[quote name='Brak'] Isn't there a track where the beat is comprised of Street Fighter II sound effects?[/quote]
That's "Do Not Fire!" off of Madvillainy

That song is sick! :D

B0003JAHBA.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Damnit Brak! I only have so many CD-Rs. Stop recommending me so much fucking awesome music!!

P.S. Don't stop recommending me so much fucking awesome music!!

[quote name='zewone']
B0003JAHBA.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Damnit Brak! I only have so many CD-Rs. Stop recommending me so much fucking awesome music!!

P.S. Don't stop recommending me so much fucking awesome music!![/QUOTE]

lol

Damn. I'm actually really glad you like that one. I love DFA'79.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Blue Flowers- Dr. Octagon (thanks Brak for the idea)[/QUOTE]

That's a good'n, right there. :D

[quote name='MadChedar0']Ah a new SotM, so fresh....

Nappy Roots- Country Boyz[/QUOTE]

I remember in the 6th grade that song was huge. All I remember was them doing some weird hand gesture like the "to the window to the wall" thing.

On topic:

Black Mercedes-DJ Quik

Bird York - The Velvet Hour. I heard "In The Deep" on the soundtrack to Crash. Great music, if you're into that whole "put-on-music-to-wind-the-day-down" thing. It's an awesome CD so far. I like "In The Deep" and "Haunting You".. just check out the sample, I guess, see if it's your type of music. Probably not.

ELO-Telephone Line
ELO-It's a Living Thing
ELO-Don't Bring Me Down
ELO-Mr. Blue Sky

Europe- Final Countdown ( For those of you who like the hit show arrested develpoment)
Billy Idol- White Wedding ( I've been playing too much GTA SA lately )

bread's done
Back