*** The TRU Sale Trading/Request Thread ***

I missed out on two games that I'd like during the TRU sale.

I have:

Resident Evil 4
Final Fantasy 1 and 2
Golden Sun
Psychonauts

I'm looking for:

Tekken 5
Digital Devil Saga

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Okay, it seems I'm one of the few who couldn't find Resident Evil 4 at my TRU and I was there at open...Anyway...please..oh please...Resident Evil 4! Somebody...

I have...PayPal....and a lonely Killer 7 PS2...my lone snag.

PM me or send e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks!

Reality's Fringe][url]http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-Resident-Evil-4-Nintendo-GameCube-video-game_W0QQitemZ8245626164QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url] That guy got a ton of copies of RE4. That's not you is it said:
Nope, that's our old friend Jed "The Destroyer."

My updated list

Halo 2 LE
RE4
Metal Slug 4&5
Area 51 XBOX
DOA Ultimate XBOX
Darkstalkers PSP
Tekken 5 PS2

I have most of what I wanted from the TRU sale now, but willing to listen to offers!

I have a sealed Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls meant for trading material from the TRU sale. It can be shipped as soon as tomorrow afternoon (hopefully, I'm betting that the USPS office in the mall will still be open when I get there) and, if so, the faster you respond the faster this can get out in the mail! :D

I'm hoping to trade FF DoS for one of the following, in order of preference...

1) Digital Devil Saga (Vol. 1) [PS2]
2) Psychonauts [PS2 or XBox]

By the way, I don't know if I have time to get over there again, but if people wanted Virtua Quest there were a few copies left. I can't promise anything, but I can attempt to make another run sometime over the weekend or so if you really, really must have it and I have access to a car. Problem is that the driving there is near-maddening and I'd much rather not celebrate a car accident before Christmas. ;)

hey, ok, got most of what I wanted but the one I REALLY wanted was Tekken 5 and Danasty Warriors 5. Does anyone wanna trade for it? I have

Fatal Frame 2
Kolona 2
Golden Sun
Pirates
Final Fantasy 1&2
Pariah

I might be able to get these if you guys reply fast enough

feel the magic
Wario Wares
Halo 2
Romance of thethree kingdoms 9 and 10
MR Driller
virtua quest
haunting ground
killer 7

[quote name='jarsim']Okay, it seems I'm one of the few who couldn't find Resident Evil 4 at my TRU and I was there at open...Anyway...please..oh please...Resident Evil 4! Somebody...

I have...PayPal....and a lonely Killer 7 PS2...my lone snag.

PM me or send e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Be careful with this guy. If you dont take it in the ass on a trade and let him get the better end of the deal, he starts to sling insults. Its a shame people dont get their way and have to result to immature crap like that.

I have:

(GC)
Fight Night Round 2
Resident Evil 4 (opened, but MINT)

(PS2)
Alien Hominid
Haunting Ground
Killer 7
MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Psychonauts

(Xbox)
Area 51

Looking for the following:
Kirby - Nightmare in Dreamland (GBA)
Mario Party 4/5 (GC)
Digital Devil Saga 1 (PS2)
Zelda Four Swords (GC)

open to other trade offers!

My TRU had nothing. If any CAGs have extras of the following games and would like to sell/trade, please PM me. Thanks.

Halo 2 LE
Area 51
Alien Hominid
Dynasty Warriors 5
RE4

I'm looking for Tekken 5, Haunting Ground, or Fatal Frame 2.

I have for trade:
Pikmin 2
Shadow Hearts 2
Feel the Magic
Mr Driller DS

You can also check my tradelist.

Want:

Dynasty Warriors 5 for PS2

Wiling to pay shipping and a little extra.
Also willing to trade my opened and very well kept Samurai Western OR Genji Dawn of the Samurai for it.

this is what i have:

Psychonauts -ps2
Pirates!...xbox x2
Resident evil 4...gamecube x2
Klonoa 2...gba
Golden Sun lost age...gba

i am only looking for the following ds games to trade for (they must be like new and complete

Pokemon Dash
Tak
Yu-gi-oh with cards
Seaworld
Burnout
Kim Possible
Elf Bowling
Animaniacs
Megaman
King Kong
SBK
Shrek
Chronicles of Narnia
Tony Hawk
nintendogs chi + lab...(low wants at the moment)
Viewtiful joe

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Be careful with this guy. If you dont take it in the ass on a trade and let him get the better end of the deal, he starts to sling insults. Its a shame people dont get their way and have to result to immature crap like that.[/QUOTE]

you too...I heard it from him also. He got angry that I didn't want to accept an offer from him (wasn't a bad one...just not one I was really looking for) and gave me a rant how we're just as bad as fatwallet here. After 2 years on CAG, I've finally added someone to my ignore list!

HAVE:

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly Director's Cut (Xbox)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (GBA)
World Soccer Winning 11 8 International (PS2)
Killer 7 (PS2)
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact Maniax (Xbox)
Pikmin 2 (GC)
Karaoke Revolution (Xbox)
Virtua Quest (GC)
Rave Master (GBA)

WANT:
Resident Evil 4 (GC)
Dynasty Warriors 5 (PS2)
Samurai Warriors Xtreme Legends (PS2)
Haunting Ground (PS2)
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IX or X (PS2)
Tekken 5 (PS2)
Boktai 2 (GBA)
Klonoa 2 (GBA)
Ultra Bust-A-Move (Xbox)

[quote name='maccabee72']you too...I heard it from him also. He got angry that I didn't want to accept an offer from him (wasn't a bad one...just not one I was really looking for) and gave me a rant how we're just as bad as fatwallet here. After 2 years on CAG, I've finally added someone to my ignore list![/QUOTE]

LOL thats exactly what he did to me. I didnt like what he wanted to offer in trade so he automatically goes into insult mode and starts asking if im the guy thats a 350 lb dork hoarding games. Yeah, I fucking bought 12 RE4's but I left over 40 behind so that doesnt make me a hoarder. Ive offered here and there to peole that didnt get them and because I didnt help him, he wants to be a bitch.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']LOL thats exactly what he did to me. I didnt like what he wanted to offer in trade so he automatically goes into insult mode and starts asking if im the guy thats a 350 lb dork hoarding games. Yeah, I fucking bought 12 RE4's but I left over 40 behind so that doesnt make me a hoarder. Ive offered here and there to peole that didnt get them and because I didnt help him, he wants to be a bitch.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, he mentioned you (not by name, but by the guy with 12 copies of RE4 :D ) in his PM to me. Oh well, I guess you can't please everyone!

Hi guys,

Just looking for DYNASTY WARRIORS 5

Got some extras here for trade:
PS2 - Samurai Western
GBA - Final Fantasy 1&2
NGC - Resident Evil 4

Looking to do an even swap.

Let me know if you're interested

Hey,

Got the following for trade at this moment:

FF1+2 (GBA) x 6
Viewtiful Joe 2 (PS2)

I'm looking for Darkstalkers Chronicle (PSP) and Racing Gears Advance (GBA).

For Trade:
Tekken 5
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 Limited Edition (with the ball)
Alien Hominid
Killer 7
Psychonauts
Dragonball-Z Sagas
SvC Chaos
Final Fantasy I & II

Want:
Digital Devil Saga
Darkstalkers
Pirates
World Tour Soccer (PSP)

I will trade 2 for 1 for Digital Devil Saga (one Dragon Ball Z game and any other except Tekken).

Make an offer via PM. I have lots of references on Ebay, arcadecontrols.com, and shoryuken.com.

[quote name='maccabee72']Oh yeah, he mentioned you (not by name, but by the guy with 12 copies of RE4 :D ) in his PM to me. Oh well, I guess you can't please everyone![/QUOTE]

The best part is I said Id prefer to trade first. He showed me a couple of games I had no interest. Sorry but I dont trade for games I dont wanna play. When I turned down his offer he flames and throughout the argument it boils down to him saying its my fault cause I didnt offer to sell afterall when I turned down his trade. Need to change my id from Stink Pickle to Re4x12 Guy.

HAVE:
Resident Evil 4 GC
Haunting Ground PS2
Pikmin 2 GC
Zelda 4 Swords GC
Mortal Kombat Deception KE
Mortal Kombat Deception KE
Mortal Kombat Deception Kollectors Edition xbox

WANT:
DDR Extreme PS2
Dynasty Warriors 5 PS2
Digital Devil Saga

PM if you are looking for my haves and have some of my wants - or show me your TL.

WANTED:

DDS
DOA Ultimate
psychonauts

I can get most stuff... let me know what you are looking for. I am going to go to some other TRU's tomorrow, but the one right by my house still had a lot of stuff.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']The best part is I said Id prefer to trade first. He showed me a couple of games I had no interest. Sorry but I dont trade for games I dont wanna play. When I turned down his offer he flames and throughout the argument it boils down to him saying its my fault cause I didnt offer to sell afterall when I turned down his trade. Need to change my id from Stink Pickle to Re4x12 Guy.[/QUOTE]

LOL..RE4X12 guy...that's great!

You better look over your shoulder though....he tells me Karma is going to catch up to you and bite you in the ass :booty:

Jeez!!!....anyway, this is my last off topic post....sorry guys!

I have:
Fatal Frame 2-Xbox
Romance of the Three Kingdoms X-PS2

I want:
Tekken 5
Pirates

I work at TRU, and we haven't had Tekken 5 for awhile. When I got to work this afternoon Pirates was gone >.< We had one DDS left, when I went home.

[quote name='maccabee72']LOL..RE4X12 guy...that's great!

You better look over your shoulder though....he tells me Karma is going to catch up to you and bite you in the ass :booty:

Jeez!!!....anyway, this is my last off topic post....sorry guys![/QUOTE]

The karma for buying 12 copies of Re4 out of a possible 50+ doesnt come back hard enough. Ive got karma protection for helping 3 people recover ipod stuff that guy from austin tried ripping off. Its all good. Had he simply asked again if I would sell I would have been more than happy to. I guess being a bitch comes more natural to him.

WANT:
DDS (Digital Devil Saga)

HAVE:
RE4 (GC)
Pirates
Pikman 2
Fatal Frame 2
Zelda 4 Sword (box w/ link cable)
Warioware (GBA)
Pariah
Blackhawk Down (PS2)
Xbox DVD Remote

Have:
Wario Ware (GC)
Pikmin 2
Syphon Filter Omega Strain
Doom3
Final Fantasy 1&2
Super Monkey Ball Combo

Might be able to get:
More Pikmin 2
Feel the Magic (down at the bottom of the bargain bin)

Want(in decending order):
Edit: I REMEBER WHAT I WANT!
Alien Hominid
DDS (like im gonna get it. D: )
Physconauts
Conker

Just out of curiosity, might there be anyone out there willing to trade their sealed GC RE4 for my sealed DS Nanostray? Shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Hello, I recently picked up these title fomr the crazy TRU deal. If anyone is interest reply here or pm. Heres an idea on what I would like to get:

Single
Tekken 5: 25 shipped
Pikmin 2: 25 shipped
Metal Slug: 25 shipped
Pariah: 20 shipped
DBZ GC: 20 shipped
DBZ XB: 20 shipped

Packages
Tekken 5/ Metal Slug: 40 shipped
Tekken 5/ Metal Slug/pikmin 2: 50 shipped
Tekken 5/ Metal Slug/pikmin 2/ DBz GC or XB: 55 shipped
Tekken 5/ Metal Slug/pikmin 2/ DBz GC or XB/ Pariah: 65 shipped

Price higher than some, but if your check half.com, you cant find lower prices for brandnew. Ebay currently has lower price autions yet there is 6 days left and the ones ending soon are going 25+. So please dont reply saying I am ripping people off. I feel my prices are reasonable. Oh, and the TRU I drove to isnt exactly down my street either. Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

I prefer Paypal.

[quote name='kevzik']Hello, I recently picked up these title fomr the crazy TRU deal. If anyone is interest reply here or pm. Heres an idea on what I would like to get:

Single

Packages

Price higher than some, but if your check half.com, you cant find lower prices for brandnew. Ebay currently has lower price autions yet there is 6 days left and the ones ending soon are going 25+. So please dont reply saying I am ripping people off. I feel my prices are reasonable. Oh, and the TRU I drove to isnt exactly down my street either. Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

I prefer Paypal.[/QUOTE]
Actually, I'm sure we can find lower prices for brand new. They're called other CAGs.

$10 + tax + shipping + reasonable profit != $25 last time I checked. :whistle2:s

Enjoy. And there's always Half.com or eBay.com for your wares.

HAVE:

GC Resident evil 4 - Sealed
GC Pikmin 2 - Sealed

PS2 Metal slug 4/5 - opened
PS2 Killer 7

PSP World tour soccer - Sealed

DS Mr Driller drill spirits - Sealed

WANT:

GC Zelda 4 swords
GC Mario Party 5
GC Mario Party 6

PS2 Romance 3 kingdoms 10
PS2 Guncon2 Lightgun

DS Nanostray
DS Castlevania DoS
DS Metroid prime pinball
DS Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Please PM me with offers.

Relax, no one's saying you're ripping anyone off. I mean, it's not like you registered on CAG just a few days ago only to get info about this deal. And it's not like you're charging up to a 150% markup on stuff you got thanks to CAG. And, I mean, it's certainly not like every one of your 4 posts during your long and illustrious tenure on CAG has been a post selling games you got thanks to this deal. So nobody's saying anything about you ripping anyone off. I mean, geez, don't be so paranoid.

[quote name='kevzik']Hello, I recently picked up these title fomr the crazy TRU deal. If anyone is interest reply here or pm. Heres an idea on what I would like to get:

Single

Packages

I prefer Paypal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jboy']Here is a new updated list.

Have:
Samurai Western

Want:
Pikmin 2

Please try and reply in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Are you still looking for Pikmin 2? I have a copy I'll trade for your Samurai Western.
Please let me know, thanks!

Hey guys,

I'm looking for Ninja Gaiden, and Mario Party 4 or 5.

I have to trade:

- Pikmin 2 - GC
- Doom III - xbox
- Pariah - xbox
- Final Fantasy Chronicles - GC
- Final Fantasty I & II dawn of souls -GBA
- Metroid Prime - GC
- Viewtiful Joe 2 - GC
- Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorrow - GC

I'm in San Jose, CA

Please PM if interested in trading. Will ship any trades in the morning.

Thanks

-Todd

[quote name='illennium']Relax, no one's saying you're ripping anyone off. I mean, it's not like you registered on CAG just a few days ago only to get info about this deal. And it's not like you're charging up to a 150% markup on stuff you got thanks to CAG. And, I mean, it's certainly not like every one of your 4 posts during your long and illustrious tenure on CAG has been a post selling games you got thanks to this deal. So nobody's saying anything about you ripping anyone off. I mean, geez, don't be so paranoid.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, i didnt find out about this deal here. A friend of mine told me to join here for more info and that people here were good people. Yea I just registered and yea and mainly just trying to sell my games, but whos to say that I won't help contribute anymore. I just got these games so of corse I am trying to sell them as fast as I can. Once I get some + feedback you can bet I will trade with cags and besides, I am aprt of many forums and contribute a ton and plan to do so here, but smart replies like yours wont help any either.

ok, just got back from another TRU and got 4 more games I have as follows

HAVE

(GC)
Pikmin 2
Zelda 4 swords

(XBOX)
Pariah
Pirates
Fatal Frame 2

(PS2)
Metal slug 4/5
Psychonauts

(GBA)
Final Fantasy 1&2
Klonoa 2
Golden Sun

WANT
TEKKEN 5 (main one I'm looking for)
Dynasty Warriors 5
Devil May Cry 3

I can get you Devil May Cry 3. unfortunately everything you have that I want I already got. maybe we can do a three way trade with someone else? I'm really looking to get Digital Devil Saga...

[quote name='MrBrando']ok, just got back from another TRU and got 4 more games I have as follows

HAVE

(GC)
Pikmin 2
Zelda 4 swords

(XBOX)
Pariah
Pirates
Fatal Frame 2

(PS2)
Metal slug 4/5
Psychonauts

(GBA)
Final Fantasy 1&2
Klonoa 2
Golden Sun

WANT
TEKKEN 5 (main one I'm looking for)
Dynasty Warriors 5
Devil May Cry 3[/QUOTE]

[quote name='craven_fiend']My want if I can't find list:

DS
Splinter Cell Chaose Theory
GBA
Boktai 2
DKC 2
Double Dragon
Golden Sun Lost Age
Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland
Mario Pinball (PG rebate) *possibly pending*
Metal Slug Advance (PG rebate)

Xbox
Fatal Frame 2
Fifa Street
MK Deception KE
Razes Hell
Sid Meier's Pirates
Tiger Woods 05 (PG rebate)
Wrestlemania 21 *pending*

GC
Fight Night Rd 2
Mario Party 4/5
Pikmin 2
RE4
Zelda 4 Swords

PS2
Digital Devil Saga
Haunting Ground

I plan to go on Friday morning and I'll see what I can find and report back once I'm home.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to post this up again, as I am going to be going here in an hour or so, and I'll see what I can get for myself and others.

bread's done
Back