*** The TRU Sale Trading/Request Thread ***

all i want is conker, i have Psychonauts (xbox) and MAY be able to get a pikmin 2 later today (my local tru had tons yesterday)

Okay my DDS is now gone. I have the following available:

Pikmin 2
Haunting ground
Metal Slug 4/5
Ace Combat 4
Resident Evil 4

I need :

DOA Ultimate

Super Monkey Ball Combo

Thanx in advance

HAVE:
Conker XB

WANT:
Racing Gears Advance **high want**
Klonoa 2
Magical Quest 3

Please PM me if you'd like to set up a trade :D

Thanks!
-V

[quote name='kevzik']Hello, I recently picked up these title fomr the crazy TRU deal. If anyone is interest reply here or pm. Heres an idea on what I would like to get:

Single
Tekken 5: 25 shipped
Pikmin 2: 25 shipped
Metal Slug: 25 shipped
Pariah: 20 shipped
DBZ GC: 20 shipped
DBZ XB: 20 shipped

Packages
Tekken 5/ Metal Slug: 40 shipped
Tekken 5/ Metal Slug/pikmin 2: 50 shipped
Tekken 5/ Metal Slug/pikmin 2/ DBz GC or XB: 55 shipped
Tekken 5/ Metal Slug/pikmin 2/ DBz GC or XB/ Pariah: 65 shipped

Price higher than some, but if your check half.com, you cant find lower prices for brandnew. Ebay currently has lower price autions yet there is 6 days left and the ones ending soon are going 25+. So please dont reply saying I am ripping people off. I feel my prices are reasonable. Oh, and the TRU I drove to isnt exactly down my street either. Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

I prefer Paypal.[/QUOTE]

Get off the fucking site. NOW.

Well, thanks to djak1, I was able to secure copies of Fatal Frame 2, Pikmin 2, and Pirates! for $36 total. Now all I'm really looking for is:

Xbox
Mortal Kombat Deception KE

PS2
Digital Devil Saga

Have:

Pikmin 2 GC
Psychonauts PS2
Romance of the Three Kingdom IX
Romance of the Three Kingdom X

Want:

Dynasty Warriors 5 PS2
Samurai Western PS2
DBZ Budokai 3 PS2 (Non-GH)
Winning Eleven 8 PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevzik
Hello, I recently picked up these title fomr the crazy TRU deal. If anyone is interest reply here or pm. Heres an idea on what I would like to get:

Single
Tekken 5: 25 shipped
Pikmin 2: 25 shipped
Metal Slug: 25 shipped
Pariah: 20 shipped
DBZ GC: 20 shipped
DBZ XB: 20 shipped

Packages
Tekken 5/ Metal Slug: 40 shipped
Tekken 5/ Metal Slug/pikmin 2: 50 shipped
Tekken 5/ Metal Slug/pikmin 2/ DBz GC or XB: 55 shipped
Tekken 5/ Metal Slug/pikmin 2/ DBz GC or XB/ Pariah: 65 shipped

Price higher than some, but if your check half.com, you cant find lower prices for brandnew. Ebay currently has lower price autions yet there is 6 days left and the ones ending soon are going 25+. So please dont reply saying I am ripping people off. I feel my prices are reasonable. Oh, and the TRU I drove to isnt exactly down my street either. Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

I prefer Paypal.

Get off the ing site. NOW.

20 bucks shipped for 10 buck games isnt a rip off... most people paid around 11 bucks per game... ( i have no clue how people are saying they are getting them for 6.65 cause TRU around here dont give the 10% off... unless your using a 20% off coupon and they wont match that here since its a print out)

say 11 for the game... Shipping is going to run you around 4 bucks First class with DC and insruance Knocks game up to 15 bucks paypal is going to eat a buck of that knocking your purchase up to 16.00

so 20 bucks is only a 4 buck profit... now if someone sold say 3 of them at once i can see the price per unit coming down... but for 1 game i say around 20 is right... on the high end..

i think most people are forgetting about shipping and paypal cost cause i had a few offer me 12 bucks cause they said i only paid 10.60... True i paid 10.60 per game but is going to cost me 16.00 total out of pocket just to have it in the mail for you

edit.... might see your problem... i thought all 10 buck games where 20... yea 25 is sort of pushing it for around here... and those 5 buck games for 20 is really pushing it

still i say the prices are not really that insane for people who want them. though i doubt you will find anyone here giving 25 when there are tons of people selling at 18-20

He's advertising on CAG, though. He should know that the MOST you should be charging for a $10 game is around $15. That's enough to cover tax+first class+delivery confirmation.

[quote name='MrBrando']ok, just got back from another TRU and got 4 more games I have as follows

HAVE

(GC)
Pikmin 2
Zelda 4 swords

(XBOX)
Pariah
Pirates
Fatal Frame 2

(PS2)
Metal slug 4/5
Psychonauts

(GBA)
Final Fantasy 1&2
Klonoa 2
Golden Sun

WANT
TEKKEN 5 (main one I'm looking for)
Dynasty Warriors 5
Devil May Cry 3[/QUOTE]

I will trade tekken 5 for metal slug 4/5. Need to see if I can pickup another one as I want to keep mine. Off to TRU right now. Again. I am pissed I didn't buy more when I was there yesterday. Rips out hair!!!!!

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']The best part is I said Id prefer to trade first. He showed me a couple of games I had no interest. Sorry but I dont trade for games I dont wanna play. When I turned down his offer he flames and throughout the argument it boils down to him saying its my fault cause I didnt offer to sell afterall when I turned down his trade. Need to change my id from Stink Pickle to Re4x12 Guy.[/QUOTE]

From : http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=449581&page=2

MaxFisher:
"Good Christ. I'm just striking out on the game front this holiday season. I took an early lunch and went to Toys R Us with a list of 11 games for me and 2 friends. Most of their games are behind the counter, so I grabbed the empty boxes and got in line to make a purchase. In front of me was a 350 lb. fat ass in a red sweatsuit with every fucking hair on his head slicked down from left to right. He literally was going through just about every game on the list, saying 'Ok, Resident Evil 4, I'll take all that you have in stock. Halo 2, I'll take all that you have in stock.' And they were going along with it!

Finally, after he literally had over 60 games, the girl ringing him up asked if he really needed every copy of every game on sale. He responded with 'I'm buying them for friends' christmas and birthday gifts'. To which I finally lost it and piped up with, 'Look at you man, there's no way you have that many friends. You're obviously buying them to ebay or trade in somewhere.' He got pouty, shut up, paid for what he already had (came to over $700) and left looking like he'd gotten coal in his stocking. Off my list, I was only able to get a copy of Psychonauts and Silent Hill 4. At least I got a miniature round of applause from the other people in line."

I just think it's funny that everyone ridicules FatWallet while there's people like Stink Pickle on this site who hoard games. Yes, you're just a saint for taking ONLY 12 while leaving 40 behind. If it makes you feel better to twist around a story to somehow make it seem like I'm the jerk, that's your prerogative. But if you'll read that thread at DVDTalk, the 'bitches' (to use your term) that people are talking about are you.

Wanting to trade my sealed copy of Halo 2 (non-Collector's Edition) for Romance of the Three Kingdoms X (opened or sealed, doesn't matter).

[quote name='jarsim']I just think it's funny that everyone ridicules FatWallet while there's people like Stink Pickle on this site who hoard games. Yes, you're just a saint for taking ONLY 12 while leaving 40 behind. If it makes you feel better to twist around a story to somehow make it seem like I'm the jerk, that's your prerogative. But if you'll read that thread at DVDTalk, the 'bitches' (to use your term) that people are talking about are you.[/QUOTE]

Stink_pinkle is giving isn't ebaying them or selling them for ridiculous prices. He's providing the games to CAGs who weren't able to find them. So fuck off.

[quote name='evanft']Stink_pinkle is giving isn't ebaying them or selling them for ridiculous prices. He's providing the games to CAGs who weren't able to find them. So fuck off.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. You win some, you lose some. Thats life. Quit bitching people.

Everyone PM'ing me(or planning to) about my extra Metal Slug 4/5, sorry, it's been spoken for by Peloquin17. Ye all were just a tad late( some of you by no more than 3 minutes). Sorry I couldn't get more (Thank the fun guy who bought 5 copies and his discarded FW list on the Ps2 rack...like a calling card), but if anymore show up when I'm out that way I'll pick them up. 'Tis a fun game!

Reality's Fringe said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-Resident-Evil-4-Nintendo-GameCube-video-game_W0QQitemZ8245626164QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:rofl: Read what he added to the bottom of his item description. Hell hath no fury like angry gamers missing out on a sale.

That's the best item description/response ever! eBay is his sole means of making a living? Wow, with the whopping four games on there once the rest of the RE4 auctions were gone? Man, I wish I could make around $250 in profit a week!

Oh, wait, when I work I usually get from $400 to $800 a week, easy. And...it's a 9-5! Oh my god, I must be beating the system that works so well for him! I think I'll start an eBay auction and sell the secrets of earning money through the concept of a steady paycheck!!

I have the following:

RE4 GC
PikMin 2

I am looking for Ninja Gaiden

If anyone wants to trade, PM me.

If not, I'm gradually turning them into credit at BlockBuster and I'll just buy Ninja Gaiden from them.

Thanks!

[quote name='jarsim']From : http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=449581&page=2

MaxFisher:
"Good Christ. I'm just striking out on the game front this holiday season. I took an early lunch and went to Toys R Us with a list of 11 games for me and 2 friends. Most of their games are behind the counter, so I grabbed the empty boxes and got in line to make a purchase. In front of me was a 350 lb. fat ass in a red sweatsuit with every fucking hair on his head slicked down from left to right. He literally was going through just about every game on the list, saying 'Ok, Resident Evil 4, I'll take all that you have in stock. Halo 2, I'll take all that you have in stock.' And they were going along with it!

Finally, after he literally had over 60 games, the girl ringing him up asked if he really needed every copy of every game on sale. He responded with 'I'm buying them for friends' christmas and birthday gifts'. To which I finally lost it and piped up with, 'Look at you man, there's no way you have that many friends. You're obviously buying them to ebay or trade in somewhere.' He got pouty, shut up, paid for what he already had (came to over $700) and left looking like he'd gotten coal in his stocking. Off my list, I was only able to get a copy of Psychonauts and Silent Hill 4. At least I got a miniature round of applause from the other people in line."

I just think it's funny that everyone ridicules FatWallet while there's people like Stink Pickle on this site who hoard games. Yes, you're just a saint for taking ONLY 12 while leaving 40 behind. If it makes you feel better to twist around a story to somehow make it seem like I'm the jerk, that's your prerogative. But if you'll read that thread at DVDTalk, the 'bitches' (to use your term) that people are talking about are you.[/QUOTE]

Im not even close to 300lbs and I keep my head shaved so your conspiracies go out the window on that one. Not to mention since I was in houston for work related purposes I was wearing a blue dickies shirt with black dickies pants. Not to mention the guy thats bitching on dvd talk is from Indy and Im in Tx you fucking idiot. Nice try but your still an ass.

Just another offer to toss up for possible trades and whatnot. It lasts until around 3 PM this afternoon or so (since I can easily send the items out today and all), so if it interests you [which I doubt, it's paltry], send me a PM!

[HAVE]
La Pucelle [PS2] [Sealed]
Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls [GBA] [Sealed]

[WANT]
Digital Devil Saga [PS2] [Ha ha ha...fat chance of this happening, I'm sure!]
Psychonauts [PS2/XBox] [What can I say? Game has a good pedigree!]
Tekken 5 [PS2] [May as well take a shot!]

[quote name='chickenhawk']Have:

Pirates
Fatal Frame 2 (xbox)

Want:
Haunted Ground
Area 51
Pikmin 2
Conker
Batman Begins (Xbox or PS2)[/QUOTE]

Pm'd.

I have romance of the three kingdoms if anyone wants it. I will sell it for $15 shipped or trade it if its sumtin i am looking for. If not im gonna just return it to my toys r us. I am looking for dds and tekken 5.

[quote name='jarsim']From : http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=449581&page=2

MaxFisher:

I just think it's funny that everyone ridicules FatWallet while there's people like Stink Pickle on this site who hoard games. Yes, you're just a saint for taking ONLY 12 while leaving 40 behind. If it makes you feel better to twist around a story to somehow make it seem like I'm the jerk, that's your prerogative. But if you'll read that thread at DVDTalk, the 'bitches' (to use your term) that people are talking about are you.[/QUOTE]

You are a fucking idiot. There was no LIMIT on how many he could buy, so if he wanted to buy 100 copies of RE4 that is his right. He got there first, you didn't. You could have left your house earlier but you didn't. So HAHAAHHAHAHAHA. Have a good Christmas retard.

Please PM me if anyone has an extra Metal Slug Advance they are willing to sell. This is the only game I wanted. I've been trying to get it for over a year with no luck. I checked out 5 TRUs in NJ yesterday and I had no luck.

PM if you have Metal Slug Advance and you want to sell it. Help a fellow gamer out. I'll PayPal payment.

Please offer up FAIR trades! Everyone knows what the sought after games are so make things even when asking for a deal. I was planning on playing these games but if I can get games that I've been hunting for I have no reservations on trading. Thanks for looking and send the PM's!

HAVE

PS2
SW Controllers
Alien Homonoid
Transformers Armada
Killer 7
Psychonauts
Digital Devil Saga

Gamecube
Resident Evil 4

Xbox
SW controllers

GBA
Final Fantasy 1/2
Klonoa 2
Golden Sun Lost Age
Hataro Ham Ham

WANTS

(send me lists if there isn't anything on here, I'm willing to check them!)
Conker (xbox)
Mortal Kombat Deception (xbox)
Mario Kart (ds)
Gamecube (system)
Flatout (xbox)
Advance Wars: Dual Strike (ds)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (ds)

My tradelist can be found @ http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66378 so please check that BEFORE messaging so you can get a better idea of what all I have and want.

Updated list

Have

Resident Evil 4
Pariah
Samurai Western
Metal Slug 4 & 5

Want

DOA Ultimate
MTV Music Generator
NON- Toys R' Us games

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Im not even close to 300lbs and I keep my head shaved so your conspiracies go out the window on that one. Not to mention since I was in houston for work related purposes I was wearing a blue dickies shirt with black dickies pants. Not to mention the guy thats bitching on dvd talk is from Indy and Im in Tx you fucking idiot. Nice try but your still an ass.[/QUOTE]

I think you're completely misreading jarsim's post. He's not saying that guy is you, just that that guy's like you. I'm not saying I agree, but it's funny that you would read it literally and then call him an idiot based on your misreading. :)

Originally Posted by jarsim
From : http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=449581&page=2

MaxFisher:
"Good Christ. I'm just striking out on the game front this holiday season. I took an early lunch and went to Toys R Us with a list of 11 games for me and 2 friends. Most of their games are behind the counter, so I grabbed the empty boxes and got in line to make a purchase. In front of me was a 350 lb. fat ass in a red sweatsuit with every ing hair on his head slicked down from left to right. He literally was going through just about every game on the list, saying 'Ok, Resident Evil 4, I'll take all that you have in stock. Halo 2, I'll take all that you have in stock.' And they were going along with it!

I just think it's funny that everyone ridicules FatWallet while there's people like Stink Pickle on this site who hoard games. Yes, you're just a saint for taking ONLY 12 while leaving 40 behind. If it makes you feel better to twist around a story to somehow make it seem like I'm the jerk, that's your prerogative. But if you'll read that thread at DVDTalk, the 'bitches' (to use your term) that people are talking about are you.

a fat dude in a Red sweatsuit.... DUDE you made Santa cry :)

[quote name='evanft']Well Calipso just made the ignore list.[/QUOTE]

My Care Level Before: [-----------]
My Care Level Now: [-]

[quote name='slidecage']i forgot all about it too .. man could of had 18 controllers : )

at least walked away with 5 PSP starter kits[/QUOTE]

Yea, the TRU in my area didn't even have any starter kits left. :cry:

anyone know if any of that stuff in those PSP starter kits are any good... plannning on getting a PSP system around JAN 4 (spend 200+ on BB Credit card) get 25 gift card back.... so im going to wait till Jan 4 to get my PSP...i can wait 2 weeks if it will save me 25 bucks...

anyone looking for anything.. I plan on doing on more hit tomorrow (probally nothing left) might try to grab a few more RE4 since many are looking for them

right now what i have is

NEW STUFF ADDED

GOLDEN NUGGET DS SEALED best offer gets it

have

Gamecube

Resident evil 4 1 Left personal one (STILL SEALED ) but got for myself

FIFA STreet 20 bucks shipped

Dragon ball saga x2

XBOX

Ninja gadien black

PSP 19 bucks shipped each

Dead to rights
darkstakers
and that other one

ds'

Mr driller
Golden nugget casion
texas holdem

gba
Advance wars 2

PS2
Champions of norrath

make offers on any

I'm looking for a DDS (PS2), apparently I forget to pick one up when I was at TRU...
Have FFTA for GBA, Prime 2 for GC, FF1&2 for GBA, Pirates Xbox, DOA Ultimate Xbox, Darkstalkers PSP, RE4 for GC, Space Channel 5 GBA, Double Dragon GBA, etc (i have more)...

PM me if interested

anyone know if

Champions of norrath

is a good game... is it more action game or a REAL rpg (like FF with hit points)

thinking about opening it up and taking off my trade list

[quote name='slidecage']anyone know if

Champions of norrath

is a good game... is it more action game or a REAL rpg (like FF with hit points)

thinking about opening it up and taking off my trade list[/QUOTE]

If you've ever played Baulder's Gate, it's like that. Bard's Tale is also kinda similar.

looking for RE 4 you can pm me and let me know what you want for it money wise and how you want to be paid for it. if anyone has it for either PS2 or gamecube im interested.

[quote name='slidecage']
PSP 19 bucks shipped each

Dead to rights
darkstakers
and that other one
[/QUOTE]

By other one do you mean the soccer game? Cause I really want that right now.

[quote name='Lou-Dawg']By other one do you mean the soccer game? Cause I really want that right now.[/QUOTE]

no its that other one Tower of something???

bread's done
Back