The Ultimate Matrix Collection - $50.99

That's a good price for it. I picked mine up when it came out for..... hmn... don't remember anymore.... LOL :whistle2:D Wonder if they fixed that slight skip on Revolutions in the boxset? Have to have mine replaced sometime.... :)

BluRays really need to get price drops. The dvd version of this was 9.99 at my local bestbuy. But compared to other BluRays this isn't a bad price at all.

[quote name='Kaltic']BluRays really need to get price drops. The dvd version of this was 9.99 at my local bestbuy. But compared to other BluRays this isn't a bad price at all.[/QUOTE]

I agree, this title is dropping slowly though; it used to be nearly 80 dollars. I'm hoping for this to dip to about 35 or something before I pull the trigger.

[quote name='basis']

granted i ain't a big fan of 2 nor 3... and the animatrix was ok.... i guess i'm getting it for completeness's sake. :( sigh.[/QUOTE]

I felt the same way, but when the first movie was $14.00 at amazon I figured I could live without the poor 2nd and 3rd movie.

Reloaded was not that bad. Not nearly as good as the first one, but still a solid film. Revolutions was awful, but at least, the fights were still fun to watch, especially in HD!

bread's done
Back