The Ultimate Matrix Collection for $25.49 bluray

retarded-matrix.jpg

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Truth be told, I'm glad this got added to the wrong forum... I might have missed it otherwise. :D[/QUOTE]

co-sign 100%. Sometimes these mistakes benefit everyone. Picked up 2 (One for me and another for my bro). Thanks OP for the heads up!:applause:

[quote name='ZForce915']I just want to find a good deal on the first movie not in that dumb book format.[/QUOTE]

Amazon had the non-book cover Blu-Ray for $5 (price-matching Wal-Mart's BF ad, I believe) last week. :(

I actually bought it then, but I still feel compelled to buy this for the sake of completion. Why must I be a gigantic nerd?!

[quote name='Chrono Gear']So I'm guessing this is the best deal on this? I literally just put this on my Amazon wish list last night.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen lower. I bought it for $26.99 in August.

[quote name='GamerChris']!@#$ just bought it from Best Buy for 29.99. Good thing I didn't open it.[/QUOTE]

You could always price match Amazon.com. I'm pretty sure most BBY's will do that.

Thanks for posting OP. I'd been on the fence about the collection for a long time because I already had all the DVDs except for the extras ... price was good enough to win me over.

[quote name='spmahn']Great deal if your a fan I guess. I personally think this might be the most overrated series of all time however.[/QUOTE]

Considering most fans of the original don't even like the last 2 parts of the trilogy, and some refuse to believe they exist, I don't see how you could possibly say the series is overrated.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssjmichael']Considering most fans of the original don't even like the last 2 parts of the trilogy, and some refuse to believe they exist, I don't see how you could possible say the series is overrated.[/QUOTE]

Definitely seems to be the general consensus. I for one, however, enjoyed 2 & 3 despite the terrible ending. I was hoping for an all out machines victory. Much more interesting and certainly would have surprised the average American expecting the "good guys" to win.

To say these are the most overrated films indicates you are either a moron or you simply don't like them and want everyone to know how much you hate them. There are probably 1,000s of movies that are not a good as these. Most people agree the latter 2 films werent very good. This instantly makes it nearly impossible for them to be overrated. Unless they were steaming piles of garbage, which they certainly were not.

In short, go f yourself hater. Congrats on your successful trolling.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Definitely seems to be the general consensus. I for one, however, enjoyed 2 & 3 despite the terrible ending. I was hoping for an all out machines victory. Much more interesting and certainly would have surprised the average American expecting the "good guys" to win.

To say these are the most overrated films indicates you are either a moron or you simply don't like them and want everyone to know how much you hate them. There are probably 1,000s of movies that are not a good as these. Most people agree the latter 2 films werent very good. This instantly makes it nearly impossible for them to be overrated. Unless they were steaming piles of garbage, which they certainly were not.

In short, go f yourself hater. Congrats on your successful trolling.[/QUOTE]

I co-sign the bold. I always told my friends that the machines should have won the battle. He said that the people would hate such an ending, but I think it would have been a huge mind screw in a good way.

Neo should have lost the last fight with Agent Smith saying "Everything that has a beginning has an end Neo" delivering the final blow.

[quote name='Havok83']Matrix (1)....the only one worth getting[/QUOTE]

Disagree. Some of the Animatrix shorts are pretty good.

Yeah I actually like a lot of The Animatrix. Learning more about how the origins of the matrix was awesome and I wish they actually made a full-length live-action movie of how it all got started.

[quote name='kart007k']Disagree. Some of the Animatrix shorts are pretty good.[/QUOTE]
Im talking about the actual films. Id love to get the Animatrix....too bad its exclusive to this

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I for one, however, enjoyed 2 & 3 despite the terrible ending.[/QUOTE]

I liked 2. It was good, it advanced the mythos, and it proposed some interesting questions about the Matrix. 3 was okay. It might have been good if the ending was at least decent, but the ending was so terrible it ruined that film for me. I still remember watching it in the theater with friends, and literally shouting "WHAT?!?! THAT'S IT?!?!" when the credits rolled. Terrible, terrible ending. No closure at all.

[quote name='BingoBrown']If any CAG buys that today for $18, when the Ultimate Matrix is $25.50, his account should be permabanned. ;)[/QUOTE]

If you look at other sellers you can get it for around $10. Alternatively you can get it directly from Amazon UK for $11 shipped

Thanks to the OP for the tip. Agree that the first film is the best (although I like the 2nd the most), and it is kind of a guilty pleasure. But I've been waiting awhile to get one of these sets (I remember almost picking up that 10-DVD box set years ago) and $25 is a nice price for any collection. I've nabbed Man With No Name, BTTF, TMNT, and Dirty Harry, and now the Matrix collection all for a nice price. :)

bread's done
Back