The Undertaker's Horse's Wrestling Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Spyder187']No, I have to disagree with you on this matter. I would have to say the worst thing to happen to wrestling would be this stupid ass thread that we cannot escape from.[/QUOTE]
I knew someone would make that comment.

perspective+wwf+gay+wrestling+motivational+poster+posters+inspirational+funny+demotivational+hot++humorous+pictures+images+girls+babes+www.motivationalpostersonline.blogspot.com.jpg

[quote name='Spyder187']I swear, it is NOT what it looks like at first glance.....

demotivational-posters-professional-thumb-wrestling.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:lol: I think it IS what it looks like.

[quote name='neocisco']Nah, I think you can do it. Start with this link.

http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en[/QUOTE]

Well I've thought about it long and hard and the last loss Daniel Bryan had was against Mark Henry in the steal cage. I don't think he's lost since then. Am I wrong?

Bryan has now been champion for 71 days. Next on the list are Kurt Angle and Jack Swagger with 82 day reigns.

[quote name='Spyder187']No, I have to disagree with you on this matter. I would have to say the worst thing to happen to wrestling would be this stupid ass thread that we cannot escape from.[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree again. The promotion for that shitty movie lead to David Arquette being WCW Heavyweight Champion.

[quote name='Golden Idol']Well I've thought about it long and hard and the last loss Daniel Bryan had was against Mark Henry in the steal cage. I don't think he's lost since then. Am I wrong?

Bryan has now been champion for 71 days. Next on the list are Kurt Angle and Jack Swagger with 82 day reigns.[/QUOTE]

Shut up, Zen Davis.

After spending most of the day in bed, watching old WWF/WCW matches on my iPod, I think I'm done with WWE 12. I guess its that I don't like the pace of the game in comparison to the real thing. Am I alone in this (or crazy for thinking this)?

This has become one of my favorite wrasslin threads. I cracked a rib laughing at this JBL GIFs. Loved that dude during his mega-heel push. He had quite an evolution as a wrassler. I remember when he debuted as Justin Hawk Bradshaw. How long has John Cena been John Cena? He's portrayed the bland gimmick for a long damn time.

[quote name='Chase']This has become one of my favorite wrasslin threads. I cracked a rib laughing at this JBL GIFs. Loved that dude during his mega-heel push. He had quite an evolution as a wrassler. I remember when he debuted as Justin Hawk Bradshaw. How long has John Cena been John Cena? He's portrayed the bland gimmick for a long damn time.[/QUOTE]

Current John Cena or "thug" Cena? He was Prototype (OVW) for like his first few months, then became rapper g-thug gangsta slice, then after the marine was made, he became what he is now. The Marine came out in 2006, so it was made during 2005 I'm sure.. so I'd say ~7 years now of the same bland, stale ass, white bread, milquetoast, drywall board ass, boring old shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back