The Universe - Season 1 [Blu-Ray] - up to $36.99

How is this series? I bought an episode of this show off the PS Network and found it to be very dumbed down. Is the rest of series pretty good?

[quote name='Squall835']How is this series? I bought an episode of this show off the PS Network and found it to be very dumbed down. Is the rest of series pretty good?[/quote]

YES!

The first season is really dumbed down, but still interesting, it really starts to get going as it moves along. The Parallel Universes episode from 3 weeks ago is REALLY good.

I thought you didn't pay more for BRs than you could mislead an unsuspecting Wal-Mart clerk into selling them for?

Yes, in fact you even suggested that everyone else in the black friday thread was a chump for merely getting good rather than legally-grey deals.

Surprised you didn't include this in your BF looting.

Yeah I found it to be dubbed down not dumbed down for the first season. Really interesting stuff and can't wait to view it on my Blu-Ray player.

picked one up for my bro. thanks op!
icon_smile.gif

This is my favorite show on TV. The seasons keep getting better and better too. You'll have some episodes that blow you away, some that don't interest you as much as others and some that will make you scratch your head and watch again just so you can wrap your mind around what was just said.

This series helped me get my girlfriend into cosmology and now we watch everything we can get our hands on whether whether it be The Universe, Naked Science or a special like Journey To The Edge Of The Universe which is airing now on National Geographic. 12 hours of Season 1 and 14 hours of Season 2 will keep you busy for a while!

[quote name='Lucky13']a special like Journey To The Edge Of The Universe which is airing now on National Geographic. [/quote]

That was probably the most boring thing I have watched in a long long time. It took them 30 minutes just to do the planets in our solar system. I was hugely disappointed with that special.

bread's done
Back