The Virginity Question...

I'm 15.

This X-mas, my ex that moved away a couple yrs ago is coming up, and she wants to do it.

Make sure this poll is around when Xmas rolls around.

Still have it, am 14, had the option to lose it, but the girl was uglier then something ugly.

Im sry but you should remake this topic.. cause your not learnin anything at all man. Think of it its just the same as how old everyone is(and its not even accurate) cause you asking for the age of if your still a virgin or when ou lost. I would remake it with those 3 options then 3 more options if your arent a virgin(ie when you lost it)

Anyone agree?

[quote name='Acrylic']I'm 15.

This X-mas, my ex that moved away a couple yrs ago is coming up, and she wants to do it.

Make sure this poll is around when Xmas rolls around.[/quote]
Sounds like it is going to be an XXX-mas... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Okay, I will go away now...

I'm 16 and I'm still a virgin. I'm waiting for the right person. I figured it will happen when it happens. No need to rush. :D

I'm 18 and I'm a virgin. I couldn't have lost it multible times, but I haven't. I'm not holding out for moral or religous reasons. I'm waiting for the right girl at the right time. I want it to mean something.

[quote name='shoobywizard88']I'm 16 and I'm still a virgin. I'm waiting for the right person. I figured it will happen when it happens. No need to rush. :D[/quote]

the right person is the one that says ok lets fuck

[quote name='el bobo'][quote name='Acrylic']I'm 15.

Sounds like it is going to be an XXX-mas... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Okay, I will go away now...[/quote]

That was a good one. :p :D

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='shoobywizard88']I'm 16 and I'm still a virgin. I'm waiting for the right person. I figured it will happen when it happens. No need to rush. :D[/quote]

the right person is the one that says ok lets shaq-fu[/quote]

lmao hell yeah. I have sex with my wife all the time and it never "means" anything. It's just bumpin uglies. So go ahead and unleash the beast!

Oh and i was drunk off my ass and 15. Didn't (and still don't) even know the girls name. I'm 27 now.

[quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='el bobo'][quote name='Acrylic']I'm 15.

Sounds like it is going to be an XXX-mas... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Okay, I will go away now...[/quote]

That was a good one. :p :D[/quote]

Glad somebody likes it! \:D/

bread's done
Back