The Walking Dead - 400 Days (Between Seasons Episode) Out 7/2 for $4.99 - $19.99 Season Sub or $4.99 per Episode

just finished 400 days and i really enjoyed it! i liked the short but to the point story for each character and each story has there own f'd up moment. after playing this fresh off episode 5 the characters look alot better. this in between story has me really excited to see where season 2 goes. russell and vince are my 2 favs from the story. stuff i did
Vince shot danny the guy who had sex with the under aged girl i just didnt like him, i was honest about killing lelands wife and i literally said "oh shit!" when i realized it was her face i caved in, with russell i told the Nate to fuck himself and took off, with shel i also let the first guy go then chose to kill stephanie. and with wyatt i got out of the car. only 2 people decided to leave with tavia and that was vince and bonnie everyone else stayed at camp.
again really interested to see what season 2 has in store oh and i also liked
the vernon reference, when i saw that first group with shel i was like they look really familiar, i thought that was a neat little call back to stuff that went down into episode 5

Will I be able to play 400 days if I have the first Walking Dead on disc and not on my hard drive? I'd rather not download episode 1 it if I don't have to. Another question, did the first WD game run without hitches/lag if you had the non-disc (digital copy)? The disc one would run into hitches.

You get a version of the DLC for the download and a version for the disc when you purchase it, so use whichever fits the version of the game that you played.

The original version had some issues, though 400 Days was much better in that regard.

Thanks. I was thinking of buying the 2nd season digitally even though I prefer disc because it seemed like the problems with the stuttering probably wouldn't happen if it wasn't trying to read it from the disc. It seemed like it may have been from the disc the way it occurred and it really only occurred during transitions or beginning of scenes when it might be loading or loading more.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is 400 days worth $5 or should I just wait for them to start putting out Season 2 episodes at which point 400 days will be on sale at 50% off?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back