The Walking Dead by Telltale $19.99 PS3

mvpcrossxover

CAGiversary!
51xaUh4IlgL._SL500_SL135_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...L2RX3WLIYGP&coliid=I2XWFTUY1EN9U9&me=&seller=

Last edited by a moderator:
You should specify which Walking Dead is on sale. The crappy version or good version. This is the good version.

[quote name='matrix9280']You should specify which Walking Dead is on sale. The crappy version or good version. This is the good version.[/QUOTE]

Technically this is called The Walking Dead and the other version is called The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

Just beat the game a few days ago. Honestly one of the best videogame stories and games I've ever played. I know most people just say its "playing cutscenes" (which it is most of the time) but why does that make it any less of a game than others. The ending alone makes this game the best.

Anyways, $20 is a great price. If you have a good PC though, you should get it there b/c of the slow down issues but it doesn't hinder you from playing on consoles and barely happens.

[quote name='Yigytugd']I know most people just say its "playing cutscenes" (which it is most of the time) but why does that make it any less of a game than others.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, amazing game. If you liked Heavy Rain, this is like that but with a stronger story, better acting, and way more zombies. Clementine = Best NPC ever.

I cannot go on enough about this game, it's an emotional roller coaster! Super awesome, I bought each episode as they were released.

I didn't particularly care for what I played of this game (which admittedly is not much) but I don't like adventure games at all. I found it pretty boring actually.

Just being the voice of descent here. I also heard there were issues with the disc version of this game, I'm not sure which console that was for or if those issues have been cleared up.

Played the ps3 disc version and there were slow downs which did affect the moments sometimes if anyone is on the fence about it.

All these negative reviews for the disc version is making me regret not snapping it up during the various PSN sales. Should've done my research . . .

Wasn't the season pass just or isn't it currently on sale?

I bought each individually and it didn't really bother me I didn't save $5.

[quote name='tokyostomp']whats wrong with the disc version?[/QUOTE]

There's some parts throughout the episodes where it skips a lot during cutscenes. Also, i had to hard restart at a section because it glitched so much.

I played it on ps3 disc and still claim it as one of my favorite games even thought some of the problems.

[quote name='matrix9280']You should specify which Walking Dead is on sale. The crappy version or good version. This is the good version.[/QUOTE]

I think u made a mistake sir this is crappy version and the other one is the good one

[quote name='starmask2k3']I think u made a mistake sir this is crappy version and the other one is the good one[/QUOTE]

:bouncy: The jokes keep on coming today.

In case anyone cares, I was at Best Buy today and there is now a re-print of this game with 'Game of the Year' plastered across the cover with Lee and Clem shoved further into the corner. Odds are good you may be getting that version if you order it new now.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']In case anyone cares, I was at Best Buy today and there is now a re-print of this game with 'Game of the Year' plastered across the cover with Lee and Clem shoved further into the corner. Odds are good you may be getting that version if you order it new now.[/QUOTE]

Is there a difference between the two? Are the slowdowns fixed in the version with 'Game of the Year' on the cover? Does anyone know?

Although I've redboxed it and beat it, I am going to purchase this for the PS3 even with the slight stutters I encountered. I want to give these guys some money. They fucking deserve it. I will PM at bestbuy.

bread's done
Back