The Walking Dead Limited Ed. BD $39.99 @ BB b&m

Ed_

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Apologies if it's posted but I didn't see it...but I'm on my phone...blah blah blah...

Walked into BB a few mins ago and saw TWD LE was labeled at $14.99; brought it to the register an it rang up $39.99. Asked about the $14.99 price and a manager overhear and honored it. Turns out allcopies were mistakenly placed with the weeds season 4 price.

No, this post is not to brag about that, but to make others aware of the $39.99 price. Not too shabby if you want that mask. It's cheaper than the regular edition.
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=3132081&pid=2241704&ev=prodView

its 40$ now? wasnt it originally like 90$ or something like that? i might be considering to pick this up. Big fan of the series, although im not liking the second season so far...

[quote name='iTofuMan']its 40$ now? wasnt it originally like 90$ or something like that? i might be considering to pick this up. Big fan of the series, although im not liking the second season so far...[/QUOTE]

$54.99
$49.99
$39.99

I hear ya on the 2nd season so far...

Yeah second season is crap... The show will probably be cancelled after this season if they don't start picking things up.

I don't really want season 1 tbh. It was enjoyable, but I would never watch it again. Especially if season 2 continues to suck.

is the mask that comes with this really high quality? i cant think of any other reason why this version would be so expensive. i remember i got the first release of S1 for 19.99 day one.

The mask is higher quality than the cheap plastic masks that we used to get with our Spider-Man costumes from Wal-Mart, but it's not worth paying for IMO. It's also too small to fit my giant head.

Keep in mind this is not the 2 disc fairly bare edition. This is the 3 Disc special edition version with the black and white episode and all the commentary tracks. That version is currently priced at $49.99 from best buy, so you get it $10 cheaper and with a mask.

[quote name='bearkiss']it's already been renewed for a 3rd season by AMC[/QUOTE]

really? I guess even the people that think it's bad are watching (like myself). We are all just hoping it gets better. I think the writers just don't know wtf they are doing. The pacing is slow as a snail and the monologues are downright atrocious. I literally cringe whenever I hear them. For an AMC show, the actors really aren't that good either. There are a few solid ones, but most are pretty shallow.

That all being said, I'll keep on watching it... Beggars can't be choosers when it comes to zombie TV shows or even movies. There's practically no good ones out there and this is probably #1 for recent zombie tv/movies.

[quote name='iTofuMan']Big fan of the series, although im not liking the second season so far...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Darknuke']Yeah second season is crap... The show will probably be cancelled after this season if they don't start picking things up.Especially if season 2 continues to suck.[/QUOTE]it's still early & I'd much rather have this to watch than ANOTHER reality show or worse.

bread's done
Back