The Walking Dead Season 3 $22.99

Hmmmmm, I did not know there was a Steelbook for this. Thanks for the heads up. Post back if you are able to get the Steelbok price matched for this please.
I was shot down,the lady at customer service looked for the one with the same serial number or ISBN and said that they had to match so no go on the steelcase PM.

My bb had thos at full price but the dvd blu combo was 22.99 so I snagged it instead. Any issues with the blu/dvd combo pack?

$20 each for Season 1 and 2 on Blu Ray...very tempting...But I just spent near $30 to get Die Hard and Underworld on Blu-Ray...oh, well. I'll wait till later on when the seasons are maybe $15 each or so...by then, I'll have money.

Update: Blu-Ray.com shows the price history being rather up and down. At one point, the lowest Season 1 hit was $17, and that was during the holidays just past. Season 2 was a bit higher...but looks like now might be a good time to buy. >< crap, I just hope the prices hold on Season 1 and 2 until next week when I get paid again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal for this is dead, but you can still nab Season 1 and 2 for $20 each on Blu-Ray. Looks like the prices will persist until the end of the week, at least.

At least, from what I see, doing in-store pickup gives you as much as a full week grace period to pickup for the locked-in price. So what I might do is do an in-store order to pickup both for Wed, but give it till payday next week to go in.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back