The Walking Dead Seasons 1 & 2 (DVD & Blu-Ray) on Sale @ FamilyVideo.com

HydroX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
:br: The Walking Dead Season One (Special Edition) - $21.99

:br: The Walking Dead Season Two (Limited Edition Zombie Head Case) - $59.99 (Out of Stock)

:br: The Walking Dead Season One - $16.99

:br: The Walking Dead Season Two - $28.99

:dvd: The Walking Dead Season One (Special Edition) - $17.99

:dvd: The Walking Dead Season One - $11.99

:dvd: The Walking Dead Season Two - $19.99

FREE Standard Shipping if you use Coupon Code by December 7th: XMAS2012

Edit: Looks like the Zombie head case went OOS as I was posting. You might be able to find in your local stores, or keep watching the site for a restock.

[quote name='Masterkyo']If Blu-ray Season under $20 or less is on sale if over $20 or more is NOT :) lol[/QUOTE]

If proper English is what you speak, then we don't understand.

Nice find OP. But I find myself not caring about this show anymore. Too many games/existing movies/tv shows backlog to care much about adding to it.

Thanks anyhow.

It's also on sale at Netflix:

Season One: $0
Season Two: $0

I've heard some awesome things about Season 3, and Season 1 was short and interesting, but Season 2...so slow, long, and hard to take in...no wonder women like it.

[quote name='Kerig']It's also on sale at Netflix:

I've heard some awesome things about Season 3, and Season 1 was short and interesting, but Season 2...so slow, long, and hard to take in...no wonder women like it.[/QUOTE]

There's a lot of things listed here that are "$0" at Netflix. If you want to get technical... You still have to pay for the service and your Internet service, plus whatever device you run it on, as well as electricity. Besides, Netflix isn't permanent ownership.

I'm waiting for season 2 to drop to below $20 on Blu before buying it. I only got halfway thru the first episode on Netflix before stopping. The picture quality difference between Blu-Ray vs Netflix was enough to make me want to wait for a deal on season 2. Especially since I watched season 1 on Blu which looked fantastic.

[quote name='Demolition Man']The picture quality difference between Blu-Ray vs Netflix was enough to make me want to wait for a deal on season 2. Especially since I watched season 1 on Blu which looked fantastic.[/QUOTE]

Exact reason why I buy the blurays myself. I could easily Netflix this and Sons of Anarchy, but would rather hold off a bit and watch it on bluray for better picture quality.

[quote name='Kerig']It's also on sale at Netflix:

I've heard some awesome things about Season 3, and Season 1 was short and interesting, but Season 2...so slow, long, and hard to take in...no wonder women like it.[/QUOTE]

The first half of season 2 is a drag but the second half of season 2 and the first half of season 3 will have you on the edge of your seat!! :)

I was in the minority on season 2. I fould the pacing perfect. there was alot to introduce...characters, change in relationships. I always found it spooky that they arrived and left the farm in two equally horrible events. I am a big fan, so I may have some bias.

bread's done
Back