The Weinerchu!

nekobi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I thought this would be funny to show you guys and it's kinda gaming related, haha. ^_^

Yesterday our local 'Three Dog Bakery' (yes, it's a bakery especially for dogs ;)) had a special event called 'Growl-o-Ween'. It's located in this really nice shopping center area here in Omaha. Anyway, It was a costume contest for dogs and after the contest they got to trick or treat at the surrounding stores for doggie treats! It was very cute. :3 My husband and I have a little dachshund puppy (7 months) and after I got the email about this event I rushed to make him a costume. All in all I think the costume turned out pretty good, although he didn't win the contest. So here he is, our weinerchu!~

DSC02019.jpg

Posing for the camera on top of a pumpkin! "I am teh cutest doggie in all the land!"

DSC01873.jpg

"Get my tail outta this damn thing!"

DSC02016.jpg

"My mommy didn't do a very good job on this, the hood doesn't even fit on my head."

DSC01907.jpg

"I shall thundershock you!"

DSC01880.jpg

"Look how cute I can be? More treats!

If that was the dog that won, then your Weinerchu DEFINITELY should have won. Nice job, even though I don't like the idea of dressing up pets.

Nice costume! I always wanted a dachshund but can't have animals where I live. When I graduate school (and relocate for a different job) then I'm totally getting myself a wiener dog.

P.S. And while the pimp costume was funny, the Pikachu costume looked like it took more work to make. You should have had first place.

bread's done
Back