The what.cd/waffles.fm Invitation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am dying for a What.cd or a waffles.fm invite.....Oink and Demonoid were the only things that i really looked at the Internet for....now the internet is dull... please anyone who can spare one...i have tons from OINK INDIETORRENTS AND DEMONOID that i can add....anything would be much appreciated...i miss good music soo much and i need new music for my vacation........ THANK YOU!
anyone who helps me out, I will give anything I can....... thanks

i would also like to put my music up in what and waffles
Myspace.com/ModelAeroplane

email - [email protected]
aim - BuiltToSpill15

please and thank you

It'd be great if anyone could help me out and send me a what.cd or waffles.fm invite. Only thing I could have offered was Demonoid invites, but so much for that. I had a decent Demonoid ratio, I won't just download and leave. Anyways, thanks for any help.

e-mail: [email protected]

While I'm a Newbie to this Site I was an excellent OINK.cd USER!!! My Ratio was over 100% and I was up to the 100GB range. I'm dying for a What.cd invite. I need my OINK back..... IT was like losing a best friend. :) Can anyone help me out? [email protected]

Another request for a what.cd or waffles.fm invite here. I was a Power User on Oink, with over 60 GB uploaded. I think I had a 2 or 3.0 ratio. I'm extremely reliable and have been a member here for over four years. You can send the invite to [email protected]; PM me if you have any doubts. I need my music fix!

well what.cd opened invites again, thats the good news, the bad news is they changed their invitation system when they did it, so i went from having 10 invites to only having 2. but if i told you id give you one, i will, it just might take a little longer.

again, if you arent a well established CAG, DO NOT even bother pming me. if you are a well established CAG, the 2 i have are already gone, ill post when i get some more again.

Hello guys. I'm new here and everything so I probably won't be the first choice for an invite, but I would really appreciate one. I had an account on OiNK until it died (I had a pretty substantial ratio too). I wish I had something to offer, but I don't. I know I'll be uploading a lot of stuff to waffles or what if I do get an invite.

Thanks for the opportunity.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Another request for a what.cd or waffles.fm invite here. I was a Power User on Oink, with over 60 GB uploaded. I think I had a 2 or 3.0 ratio. I'm extremely reliable and have been a member here for over four years. You can send the invite to [email protected]; PM me if you have any doubts. I need my music fix![/QUOTE]

When I get more invites, I'll hook ya up.

I'd love an invite to what.cd or waffles.fm. If I get one I'll bring my invites back here. Thanks.

My email is Dedboi [at] gmail.com

Hey everyone,

i am desperate for an invite to either waffles.fm or what.cd. i was an oink user with a ratio of one. and now that oink is gone i am going crazy looking for something to fill that hole in my heart.

if anyone could spare a invite it would be greatly appreciated.

you can send it to [email protected]

thanks guys,
chris

I would appreciate it so much if anyone could give me an invite to what.cd or waffles.fm

Thanks so much!

Whoever wants to trade me a waffles invite for a what invite pm me email is:
cyrix . 1337 @ gmail . com

HELLO FRIEND'S l LOVE MUSIC ;) l WANT waffles.fm or what.cd invite. PLS HEPL ME ;) THANK U SO MUCH

ayttek [ @ ] hotmail.com

ayttek [ @ ] gmail.com

Hello everyone. Would someone please be gracious enough to send me an invite to either what.cd or waffles.fm? I tried like hell to be a part of the Oink community but could never seem to get an invite, my only salvation was demonoid which is also now gone. C'mon, give a guy a break people! Thanks!

sikdogs.hexum[@]gmail.com

hey people. still looking for what.cd, torrentleech and waffles.fm invites. got 5 IPTorrents invites spare.
On IPTorrents, I have uploaded over 419.43GB and downloaded 178.39GB - giving me a ratio of 2.351.

Also got 37 active torrents uploaded :p

main email: [email protected]
msn: [email protected]

If anyone can spare a what.cd or waffles invite I'd be incredibly grateful. I haven't been to a torrent site since oink went down. Cheers!

hello all, I am trying everything i can to get an invite to what. if you want some evidence that im a good seeder etc let me know and ill link you to my profile at another bt site... much thanks

Hey!

I would really appreciate an invitation to either what.cd or waffles, if anyone can afford it!

I had a registration in OiNK, where I had 1.2 ratio with around 200Gb upload. I also upload at thePokerBay (I have invites if you want) with a very positive ratio (can give screenshot) and I share books on UnderNet.

Send me a PM!

I would be much obliged to whoever could spare an invite to either what.cd or waffles.fm. I had a ratio of like 11.50 at Oink. I'm trusting you with my email address so you can trust me.

[email protected]

Thank you very much in advance.

Man I was so lucky and I got a What.cd invitation from this post, so it really works! Thank you guys. After 6 days my ratio is a little over 100% and I've uploaded over 8GB. Is there anyonbe on this forum that could invite me to Waffles.fm? I would love to get on there as well. I was a dedicated Oink user and I have GB worth of stuff to upload. Please invite me if you can...

[email protected]

If any soul out there is generous enough, been trying to communicate with waffles.fm over previous membership in OINK to receive invite to waffles, no such luck. Can anyone here make my day?

Could someone send me an invite to what.cd or waffles.fm as well? I am an OiNK refugee too.
Thanks so much.

kaminoan1 [at] gmail.com

I will take whatever I can get and appreciate it greatly. Please send me either invite at high-lightshow [at] hotmail.com

Thank you kindly.

like everyone and their dog i am also looking for either a what or waffles invite.

ex-oink user with a 2.7 ration (230G Up, 85G Down)

can offer invites for: Thedvdclub and BitHQ (excellent movie trackers) Will also have invites to PiSexy when their invites go back up...

any help is always greatly apprieciated.

-m
Email: [email protected]

Hi people, ex-oinker here, as with all of you I was terribly upset when oink was taken away from us all. I would really appreciate an invtie to waffles.fm or what.cd...

i have lots to share, everything that i ever pulled off oink, i have it all to put right back... where it belongs..

if anyone could be so loving and kind, especially around this time of year, i would love an invite.... please send to:

battymans (at) hotmail.com

thanks in advance!!

i have nothing to trade, just a heartbroken former oink user struggling to exist. i always kept my ratio above 1.0 ( you guys know how hard that is on oink ). in dire need of invites to waffles , what.cd, stmusic or whatever else is out there.
if anyone could extend some invites my way , i would be eternally grateful

[email protected]

I'm a former member of Demonoid. I had a near 1.00 ratio and I'm desperately looking for an invitation to what.cd. Will anyone help this wayward soul find a new home?

I don't have anything to trade, Demonoid and OiNK were all I knew when it came to torrent sites. I will say though, whoever invites me to what.cd will hold a special place in my heart. For you will be my savior, my king of kings, my.... Okay, I'm kissing a little too much ass here.

Please invite me!

Ex Demonoid with a 2+ average (~230g/~110g) looking for invite to either waffles or what.cd. I have nothing to offer in return but gratitude

I'd love a waffles invite. I had a great oink ratio, and my indietorrents ratio is good too. I'd offer indietorrents invites, but they closed the invite system.

I had around 160 gigs uplodoaded via Oink and 80 down, if anyone's got a spare Waffles or What.CD invite I'd really appreciate it a lot. I don't have anything to trade but I could show you a funny picture or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back