The Where Is mykevermin Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of lameness: Between whining in a match and sympathy hugs, is Ryback turning into a woman?

"Feed me more [estrogen]."

The real question is what's the ratio of Cenabucks to Schrute Bucks and Stanley Nickels?

200px-StanleyNickel.jpg
375px-SchruteBuck.jpg

I've been watching NXT lately...I can't figure out how Enzo Amore actually exists on a program with a WWE logo in the corner.

Zayn/Kruger/Cesaro should be fantastic next week.

I was at the NXT taping last night.

You guys need to find a 30 day trial for Hulu Plus. There are some gems coming up, including:

Leo Kruger and Antonio Cesaro vs. Bo Dallas and Sami Zayn

Wyatt Family's farewell promo to NXT.

Leo Kruger vs. Bo Dallas for the NXT Title

Big E Langston vs. Curtis Axel for the IC Title

Dean Ambrose vs. Adrian Neville for the US Title

The Shield vs. Adrian Neville/Corey Graves//Xavier Woods

Antonio Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn in a 2 of 3 Falls Match- This was the match of the year in my book. No question about it. At all. There are around three or four spots in this match that each could be the highlight of the night on a Monday Night Raw, easily. I can't wait for you guys to see it.

Link to spoilers: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/result/18375/spoilers-complete-wwe-nxt-taping-results?pg=1

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at the NXT taping last night.

You guys need to find a 30 day trial for Hulu Plus. There are some gems coming up, including:

Leo Kruger and Antonio Cesaro vs. Bo Dallas and Sami Zayn

Wyatt Family's farewell promo to NXT.

Leo Kruger vs. Bo Dallas for the NXT Title

Big E Langston vs. Curtis Axel for the IC Title

Dean Ambrose vs. Adrian Neville for the US Title

The Shield vs. Adrian Neville/Corey Graves//Xavier Woods

Antonio Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn in a 2 of 3 Falls Match- This was the match of the year in my book. No question about it. At all. There are around three or four spots in this match that each could be the highlight of the night on a Monday Night Raw, easily. I can't wait for you guys to see it.

Link to spoilers: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/result/18375/spoilers-complete-wwe-nxt-taping-results?pg=1
Use huluplus.com/colt for a free trial.

Ever feel like a gigantic idiot because a pro-wrestler death went by you, unnoticed? 

I never knew Trent Acid passed away. I am an idiot today.

Sony sent me another invite to beta test their Live Event app for tonight's Money in the Bank PPV. Hopefully the kinks are worked out this time.

We opening with the Smackdown MITB?

Jobber entrance for Ambrose and Fandango for the MITB match? WTF? Was it for this speech from dutch?

Nobody cares about Maddox or Vickie. Glad that shit is over. That's probably a summerslam match.

Are you fucking kidding me on this AJ shit? Haven't we done this story before?

I'm surprised the WWE title match isn't closing the show. Maybe they're actually going to put the belt on Henry.
They probably didn't want the crowd to be completely dead during the WWE title match, which would've happened if the MITB match went on before Cena's match. You got a smark heavy crowd in Philly and you have Bryan, Punk, RVD and Christian in? That's just going to gas the crowd, so you better put it on last.

That fish flopping out of the ring by Christian was disgraceful. Just terrible.

It also looks like they patched up RVD's bleeding on the outside during the match and Punk looked nice and bloody after that last bit.

If I was champ and someone cashed in, as soon as the bell rang, I'd either deck the ref and get DQ'd or hightail it through the crowd and get counted out to keep my title.

This is my first watched  MITB but its funny how it was basically a rotating one man show in the ring.

Hopefully Orton has to wait as long as Ziggs did to cash in. I could see these both being held onto for a while

You guys are slacking. I had to go off-site to find the results.

Saw a lot of complaints on Twitter. I like that Sandow won. Wondering how WWE will handle his title ru- Wait- Do you think he'll lose his cash-in? Surely someone has to eventually, right? 

Crazy to see how much hype Van Dam got heading into/during the PPV. In my honest opinion, he's been on a decline since 2002. He looked horrendous in his recent TNA run, and that's not even hyperbole.

Van Dam is one of very few guys from the boom period (albeit in the smallest promotion) who can at least theoretically still perform well, so the hype doesn't surprise me. But yeah, I haven't been too high on him (haw haw) in a long, long time.

This shit was horrendous. Super cena once again overcome the odds.

It must scare Vince to even consider a black wwe champ.

Saw a lot of complaints on Twitter. I like that Sandow won. Wondering how WWE will handle his title ru- Wait- Do you think he'll lose his cash-in? Surely someone has to eventually, right?
Technically, Cena was the first one to not win a title after a cash in (cashed it on in Punk last year but Big Show came in and Cena won via DQ).

Thought the ppv was pretty lackluster. Very stupid finish at the end of the Ziggler/Del Rio match just when it was starting to get good.

So glad the EVO finals were on at the same time.

This time around the Sony Media app played with some hiccups but it cut off during the last MITB match.

These WWE PPV's are reminding me of a bad Simpsons episode - Starts out great but once they have a bad idea, they go with it and the show gets worse.  The Ziggler finish was unnecessary, Super Saiyan Cena standing tall while Mark limps away was painful to watch, and Randy Orton winning was ... yuck.

Everything else was pretty good. I wasn't rooting for a Sandow win, but the way it was done made me happy.

It's still the same - just post the link, but I read that it's been wonky for some people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDmjBesg4-8

fuck Warrior. He was a no talent no sell piece of garbage. The only redeeming quality he's ever had is that he's clearly a lunatic.

I hope that Warrior's move set is true to his actual move set. 

Also, anyone who uses Warrior in a match that last longer than 1:30 should automatically lose.

R-Truth? Wyatt time, I assume.

Not much I'm looking forward to these days but the eventual Wyatt/Shield...thing should be a cool moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back