The "why did Shrike take me off his friends list?" thread (the legacy returns)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugamer_X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
This guy hasn't played hasn't played since 7/26, which means that even if he hadn't taken me off his friends list, I STILL wouldn't be able to play with him.

Why is he still here?

Shrike has his personal reasons for not playing Halo 2, so this topic really was not needed in the first place. Its his choice to take some time off, and his reasons do not regard you. So I ask you, please stop beating a dead horse.

If you have a problem with it, bring it up with me. But how I choose to deal with the CAG guys, is my choice and you and anyone else in the CAGTac clan, have little say in how things are run here.

So what if he hasn't played since the end of July, some people actually have lives and other games that they play outside of Halo 2. I know that this is shocking, but its very true.

So if you have issues with Shrike, I think it'd be wise to take them up with him, instead of bringing them up in the clan forums.

I'd tell you this is a warning, but at this stage in the game, thats a little useless. Don't let it happen again.

[quote name='shrike4242']If you have issues with my membership in the CAG clan, take it up with Craven.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='craven_fiend']So if you have issues with Shrike, I think it'd be wise to take them up with him[/QUOTE]
So....who is Ugamer suppose to talk to about this? :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Membership issues would go to Craven, personal issues would go to me.

Seems pretty obvious to me.[/QUOTE]
It's called a joke, lighten up.

[quote name='shrike4242']Actually, this has been so far from a joke, it could never get back to being a joke.

Doesn't matter to me anyway, no matter what I say, you'll tell me to lighten up.[/QUOTE]
You brought it upon yourself. Get off your "woe is me" scthick.

[quote name='shrike4242']You wouldn't play a game with/against me anyway, so it's a moot point. Your hatred of me being a part of the CAG Clan is beyond obvious, so if you'd like to bring up this issue again, it is your choice to do so.

Plus, I've already spoken with Craven about my reasons about not putting any time in on Halo 2 and he's not brought up any issues with it.

I've already given up my Staff position in the CAG Clan, as I couldn't give the position the time it's due.

If you have issues with my membership in the CAG clan, take it up with Craven.[/QUOTE]
You're old and your memory can be a bit blurry sometimes, so I forgive you. But let me help you remember-

The reason I made this series of threads to find out why you took most of the Cagtac clan off your friends list without us doing anything to you. Being the huge douche that you are, you refused to give anyone a viable reason. Then when I chose to join games in which you were playing, you immediately left the room. So don't start by saying that I (or anybody else) wouldn't play with or against you anyway, becuase I tried to in the past.

I don't really need to ask craven why you are still in the clan, becuase I know the answer.

Also, I'd suggest that you stop deleting my posts where I call you a dipshit. I don't think singling out users that you don't like is in the ToS either.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Shrike has his personal reasons for not playing Halo 2, so this topic really was not needed in the first place. Its his choice to take some time off, and his reasons do not regard you. So I ask you, please stop beating a dead horse.[/QUOTE]
This thread is about why Shrike took me off his friends list, the not playing matter is a supplementary issue.

[quote name='craven_fiend']So what if he hasn't played since the end of July, some people actually have lives and other games that they play outside of Halo 2. I know that this is shocking, but its very true.[/QUOTE]
Shrike doesn't have a life outside of the internet. Lying to me is useless.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'd tell you this is a warning, but at this stage in the game, thats a little useless. Don't let it happen again.[/QUOTE]
Yes, because I really care about what you have to say, this thread isn't about you, so don't it make it that way.

[quote name='shrike4242']You've taken that repsonse and turned it into dislike, in whatever rationalization you choose to take it. Calling me a douche, dipshit, or whatever floats your boat, that's your choice.

And anyway, the leaving the room was months ago, and where I had left it. You're chosing to bring it back up again, not me.

That business from months ago is in the past, as far as I'm concered.

So, why am I still in the clan, if you're such in the know?

If you think I'm deleting posts without warrant, email Cheapy about it, which is where complaints about mods go.

You don't know me outside of CAG. Don't make assumptions you have no facts to back up.[/QUOTE]
If you'd tell me why I was taken off your friends list, I'd be more than happy to tell you why you're still in the clan.

[quote name='shrike4242']I deleted his post referring to me as a dipshit.[/QUOTE]
You said you wouldn't do any more mod work in the clan forums though.

[quote name='shrike4242']Oh well. :roll:

I guess that should be a joke, and I should lighten up, right?[/QUOTE]
It's not a joke. I would prefer you stuck to your statements about not doing mod work in the clan forums, because you don't do a very good job of it.

All this proves is you are a liar.

[quote name='zewone']:rofl: @ Shrike deleting his posts![/QUOTE]

Whats so amusing about that? The fact that you guys got what you wanted, him leaving everything to do with Halo 2? Or that he felt no need to further feed Ugamer's ego trip?

[quote name='craven_fiend']Whats so amusing about that? The fact that you guys got what you wanted, him leaving everything to do with Halo 2? Or that he felt no need to further feed Ugamer's ego trip?[/QUOTE]
I didn't get what I wanted, but that is neither here nor there. Did he really leave Halo 2?

[quote name='zewone']I didn't get what I wanted, but that is neither here nor there. Did he really leave Halo 2?[/QUOTE]

To each his own I suppose. But yes, he is done with and getting rid of all his Halo 2 stuff.

[quote name='zewone']I didn't get what I wanted, but that is neither here nor there. Did he really leave Halo 2?[/QUOTE]I think it's time to tell everyone the truth. Shrike started a new gamertag and has never actually stopped playing on Halo 2. He's been just a member instead of a staff to not let you guys find out.

your little brother is the one that started shit. hell I didnt even respond to the majority of the shit that he said but I got jumped on for even speaking up. I dont even have a problem with you or any other CAGtacs. please give me one example of when I was serious with an insult that night. I havent tried to offend one person and I'm not even that offended by what Olrox said. just let the shit roll off your back, ignore it, and keep playing.

[quote name='Girion47']your little brother is the one that started shit. hell I didnt even respond to the majority of the shit that he said but I got jumped on for even speaking up. I dont even have a problem with you or any other CAGtacs. please give me one example of when I was serious with an insult that night. I havent tried to offend one person and I'm not even that offended by what Olrox said. just let the shit roll off your back, ignore it, and keep playing.[/QUOTE]

Shut up. You're from Kentucky.

and what does me being from Kentucky have to do with anything? while I applaud your brevity in the attempt to be insulting. it contained absolutely no wit. that was a soulless insult.(not that you'll even get the quote I'm referencing) but yeah. I dont shut down Craven with "Shut up you're a Hoosier" :D

[quote name='Girion47']and what does me being from Kentucky have to do with anything? while I applaud your brevity in the attempt to be insulting. it contained absolutely no wit. that was a soulless insult.(not that you'll even get the quote I'm referencing) but yeah. I dont shut down Craven with "Shut up you're a Hoosier" :D[/QUOTE]

Hoosiers are born in Indiana, they don't move to Indiana. So that excludes me.

[quote name='Girion47']oh so you're just there to help the retards? how sweet of you[/QUOTE]

Hey Girion, this sound like some one you know?

[quote name='_____']just let the shit roll off your back, ignore it, and keep playing.[/quote]

Dude, you're just stalling for time because you can't think of anything. If you can't think of anything to say anything, don't try to sound smart.

how am I stalling for time? do I need to respond instantly? the only reason I haven't unleashed on you is because it seems people are eager to jump on me if I say anything.(assholes)

[quote name='zewone']Shrike is gone. There is no more need for this thread. Girion and Olrox are just having a pissing contest.[/QUOTE]

So I guess its time, well when they get on here, for Jake, Led, and Trakan to step up and lock this.

And on the note of a pissing contest, Girion and Olrox, it doesn't count when you're pissing on yourself. Now stop with the bulllllllllllshitttttttttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back