The Wii Code Thread

[quote name='daroga']just a quick note, my name is misspelled in the front page list. No biggie. :)[/QUOTE]

Oops, sorry. Fixed.

I was out of the house for more time than I was in between last Wednesday and this morning, so I only has a chance to add Strell, Tybee, and botticus (to whom I believe my wife mailed my Mii avatar for no other reason than “I wanted to see if it worked.”) I’ll start adding in the rest of you cats when I get some time off mid-week. In the meantime, apologies to anyone who’s added me but to whom I have not yet reciprocated.

Ok, after many people are still greyed out and me being confused on whos added me and who hasnt, I now want people to please PM me if they had added me and they are greyed out.
Ill add you once you PM me and that way its easier for me and you.

You wont be greyed and itll not waste time and space on the address book.

Ive added a few more people that said they have added me...
7637 8940 3531 2159

If you add me, PLEASE PM ME with you're Wii # so I can add you back! Someone send me a CheapD Wii too :whistle2:(

Apparently, I am a dumbass. I typed in my WPA password wrong.

With that,

Lordwow - 1968 1243 5095 5147

I'm in the process of adding you guys who have been helpful and active in this thread and will expand that and hopefully post tonight who I added personally.

I've also set myself as well as Picard, Riker and Worf from Star Trek to Mingle

[quote name='lordwow']Apparently, I am a dumbass. I typed in my WPA password wrong.

With that,

I'm in the process of adding you guys who have been helpful and active in this thread and will expand that and hopefully post tonight who I added personally.

I've also set myself as well as Picard, Riker and Worf from Star Trek to Mingle[/quote]

I'll be adding you lordwow, I need me some TNG Miis.

[quote name='SpazX']I'll be adding you lordwow, I need me some TNG Miis.[/QUOTE]

I made the big 7, but Data, Troi, Crusher and Geordi are kinda eh.

[quote name='lordwow']Apparently, I am a dumbass. I typed in my WPA password wrong.

With that,

I've also set myself as well as Picard, Riker and Worf from Star Trek to Mingle[/QUOTE]

I added you as well. I'd like some of that TNG action!

I'll be adding Striker199 and evophile to my list, as they say they have added me.

I have a PSA to make - please put your name down as creator of your Miis. I'd like to know who is making these Miis who are hanging out on my Wii. For instance, a Frank West is hanging out and I am clueless to where he came from.

All I have to offer are the following:
Peter Griffin
Greg Brady
Carol Brady (this one needs work, but I don't know what's not right about her)
Mr. Burns from the X-Files episode (unfortunately not glowing green, but creepy enough that my 3 year old wants nothing to do with him)
Dom DeLuise

[quote name='The-Bavis']I'll be adding Striker199 and evophile to my list, as they say they have added me.

I have a PSA to make - please put your name down as creator of your Miis. I'd like to know who is making these Miis who are hanging out on my Wii. For instance, a Frank West is hanging out and I am clueless to where he came from.

All I have to offer are the following:
Peter Griffin
Greg Brady
Carol Brady (this one needs work, but I don't know what's not right about her)
Mr. Burns from the X-Files episode (unfortunately not glowing green, but creepy enough that my 3 year old wants nothing to do with him)
Dom DeLuise[/quote]I made a Frank West, but I have no idea how it would get to your console, and I am pretty sure I put my name on it.

[quote name='The-Bavis']
I have a PSA to make - please put your name down as creator of your Miis. I'd like to know who is making these Miis who are hanging out on my Wii. For instance, a Frank West is hanging out and I am clueless to where he came from. [/QUOTE]

Frank West was made by smellytim. However, if he's only in your mii parade, get used to it, because anything in your mii parade will not show who made them. They'll only show if they're sent to you directly.

And since smellytim beat me to replying, I'll throw out the idea that someone remade him and has him on mingle. I hate that I can't make ones mingle that were sent to me.

[quote name='The-Bavis']
[/Quote]

Good sir, I already requested this.

Apparently the deal is that any Mii that appears via Mingling doesn't carry the creator's name.

Which sucks.

:(

[quote name='jezebelseven']Frank West was made by smellytim. However, if he's only in your mii parade, get used to it, because anything in your mii parade will not show who made them. They'll only show if they're sent to you directly.

And since smellytim beat me to replying, I'll throw out the idea that someone remade him and has him on mingle. I hate that I can't make ones mingle that were sent to me.[/quote]I guess you know about my Frank West from when I posted in the celebs thread. I was trying to figure that out for a sec. Worse still, theres some Frank West making copycat out there plagarizing my already poorly made Frank West.

Hi guys,

I'd love to be on anybody's friend lists. Here's my number (Just pm me so I can add you):

2588 1753 5761 9933

also to my fellow multiconsole players:

ps3: shaunLEGEND
xbox live: shaunLEGEND

See ya online!

Well, in response to the Frank West and Creator controversy I started, I guess ol' Frank might have mingled from smellytim to someone else and then over to me? Can we have second degree mingling? Frightening!

That really stinks that the creator's name is lost. Then what is the point?

Woo Hoo, Just was able to get online today due to a new router so I'm up and running.

5636 0031 0133 1180

Friend away

And I've added:

LordWow
Billyg
n3xus1
shaunLegend
SteveMcq
WhoKnowsWho
Ahmedmalik
Cambot
crowbb
daroga
darylfoot
maccabee
Wombat
Apossum
ihearmetal
JimmieMac
botticus
FriskyTanuki
gizmogc
jfunkdpg
jPoD
Oops! I did it again
jezebelseven
io

[quote name='smellytim']I guess you know about my Frank West from when I posted in the celebs thread. I was trying to figure that out for a sec. [/QUOTE]

Yup, I remembered because when I read that I meant to add you, because I was quite interested in seeing Frank-mii. :p I've just been lazy about adding people over the last few days. If you don't mind, I'll add when I get around to it this week at some point. :p

[quote name='The-Bavis']I guess ol' Frank might have mingled from smellytim to someone else and then over to me? Can we have second degree mingling? [/QUOTE]

It *seems* like it should be possible but I personally haven't found a way yet. I've had some great celeb miis I wanted to make mingle, ones people sent to me, but the only way I know to make them mingle is by editing them, and you can't edit one you didn't make, so I have no idea if they're set to mingle or not. So either it *can* second degree mingle, or else someones remaking them and allowing them to mingle. I'm not sure which. :/

I imagine theres a limit on how many will actually go out and mingle-- otherwise, people who have me added should easily have 20+ miis mingling from me. So I'd like to be able to at least edit which ones of mine I have in mingle-mode-- I think my own creations should take priority over ones people have sent me that may or may not be stuck in mingle mode.

Again, I'll update my wii address book later, just been a bit busy. If I haven't added anyone back in a week, pop me a PM and let me know I missed you!

OK. I finally got my Wii connected and have my number.

Wii# 2984 0725 5808 8092

Please add me. Just post on here if you did or send me a message. Thanks

Time for my semi-regular update:

Added and black [41 total]:
musicnoteless
Z-Saber
FriskyTanuki
marten
jezebelseven
Purple Flames
Blaine
botticus
Kuros
thorbahn3
Troz1820
twiztidjester
Judhudson
Khaman
Blind the Thief
suko_32
striker199
Ecofreak
vgamergirl
SpazX
JokerCard
Esperado
io
lilboo
doctorfaustus
evophile
wjhard63
njchris
Corvin
zyblorg
Tybee
Ultimate Matt X
1modernboy
Apossum
Brainwave0
Scobie
ahmedmalik
daroga
hohez
Ninja Robot Pirate
supershammy

Added but grey [5 total]:
Bazz
Oops! I did it again.
JimmieMac
Wombat
lordwow

If you are not on the list and would like to be, do not hesitate to reply in this thread or via PM, as I have cleaned my inbox. :) Thanks!!

Quick question: If I want to re-arrange (put all the CAGs on my list next to each other), and I delete and move someone around, it should theoretically go black almost instantly, right? I don't want to begin a massive move-around and find out I gotsta wait around for it to go black. Also, while I doubt this is the case, this won't affect Miis and messages already sent to me from someone, aye? //this is good info for my FAQ also

I just added a bunch of you guys. I'll PM the ones I did add and ask you to add me. Here's a list of people I added:

billyG
Lordwow
n3xus1
shaunLEGEND
sonderiaom
SteveMcQ
WhoKnowsWho
ahmedmalik
Cambot
crowbb
daroga
Wombat
Apossum
asianxcore
Blind the Theif
suko_32
BREVITY
d00k
f4t4lfury
lebowsky
Purple Flames
Strell
Z-Saber
anomynous
botticus
FriskyTanuki
Grave_Addiction
io
Starky27

[quote name='Strell']Quick question: If I want to re-arrange (put all the CAGs on my list next to each other), and I delete and move someone around, it should theoretically go black almost instantly, right? I don't want to begin a massive move-around and find out I gotsta wait around for it to go black. Also, while I doubt this is the case, this won't affect Miis and messages already sent to me from someone, aye? //this is good info for my FAQ also[/quote]
I don't think it works that way. I accidentally deleted someone's listing in my Address Book and their name didn't go black instantly when I added them back. It either resolves itself later or you need the other person to re-add you again.

BLACK:

SpazX
Wombat
Cambot
Botticus
Evophile
D4rkewolf
Strell
Tenchi-Kun
Geepgal

GREY:

Blaine
Khaman
VGamerGirl

JUST ADDED:

Striker199
Sonderiaom
Rodimus Donut
Suko_32
FriskyTanuki

No one has "Nutgobbler" right? He/She was somewhat accidently released into the public for a short while.

Edit: Note to self, add poster above me to FC if I didn't.

here's mine:

7164 4114 7198 2139

PM me if you add me for I can add you back. Thanks!!

I'm so glad Nintendo didn't make adding friends so obnoxious.

6704 8153 7669 0758

I don't have any friends yet. :/

Please PM if you add me, so I can get you added too.

i just added:

Rig
prisonerac
bluenatas09
botticus

hope thats alright. if you guys wanna add me its 0459 5077 2645 5781

bread's done
Back