The Wii Code Thread

I added everyone who sent me a PM.
I sent out a bunch of Miis, but apparently there is a 20 Mii a day limit, so I didn't get to send them out to everyone and I am sure to forget who I actually sent to...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just made a video of the large Mii Parade.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFLrtjZuNzs
[/QUOTE]

Haha, its like playing where's waldo, but with miis. I spotted what I think was my Jesus, my fiance, my ali g, my luigi, and a few others who often are in my parade as well.

I'll be adding back those who've asked if anyone is left, and sending out the requests I got soon. Although some of you requested ones I think FriskyTanuki said he had, not me. But I'll send what I've got.

[quote name='CheapyD']I added everyone who sent me a PM.
I sent out a bunch of Miis, but apparently there is a 20 Mii a day limit, so I didn't get to send them out to everyone and I am sure to forget who I actually sent to...[/QUOTE]

Cheapy, I added you in last night and you are still gray (you said you put me in yesterday). Could just be that wacky Nintendo WiFi stuff ;).

And how is Elebits? I'm dying to get a hold of that sucker.

[quote name='CheapyD']io..i believe I was able to send out Miis to you just a few minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

Cool, you were gray on mine about 2 hours ago - maybe my connection then updated it (I couldn't connect to the Shopping channel at first but eventually it went through, updated, all that).

Elebits?? ;)

[quote name='CheapyD']I added everyone who sent me a PM.
I sent out a bunch of Miis, but apparently there is a 20 Mii a day limit, so I didn't get to send them out to everyone and I am sure to forget who I actually sent to...[/quote]
I just got your Miis. I'll send mine out in a sec.

Alright, here's who all I've added so far: (bold names are the ones that show black on my Wii)

FriskyTanuki
jezebelseven
botticus

Ecofreak
ahmedmalik
EvilAkana
Z-Saber
Strell
daroga
geepgal
Apossum
vgamergirl
io
SpazX
Jah2004
Pimpinc333

Lordwow
liboo
CheapyD

I'm getting ready to send out PM's to the ones that I've added that are still gray.

If I've missed anyone that's already added me, please let me know and I'll get you added in short order.

So you guys remember that one time, when I was all like "I'm cuttin' all the fools who ain't got the Z-Sabah added!" and stuff? Well, I certainly haven't gotten to it, but if I don't have anything going on Saturday, which I might, I'll probably do it then. Maybe.

[quote name='kloda']Lord Wow,

Are you referring to the list at the start of this thread?[/QUOTE]

Ya, the Master List that I update is the first post of the thread.

Added:

CheapyD
Lordwow
pimpinc333
Rig
Rodimus Donut
SteveMcQ
Wombat
Apossum
1modernboy
SpazX
D4kewolfe
iheartmetal
JimmieMac
lilboo
Strell

Bold are those who have added me. I sent out all my Mii's to you four. I made both Danzig and Jerry Only Mii's. :D

Does anyone remember this guy?
bod.jpg

His name's Bod, I used to watch him on Nickelodeon when I was a kid. I made a pretty nice Bod Mii if anyone wants him. If only I could make his head rounder.

Updated list:
I already deleted round 1, people in the top half of the gray list are up next.

[quote name='botticus']Here's my master list:

Added and black:
jezebelseven
io
FriskyTanuki
Lan_Zero
Oops I Did It Again
Blaine
Brainwave0
JokerCard
Judhudson
marten
Starky27
doc_zaius
suko_32
zyblorg
Ecofreak
evophile
musicnoteless
nakedsushi
Purple Flames
vgamergirl
Blind the Thief
glockant
Grave_Addiction
Strell
Kendal
lilboo
SpazX
hack
Troz1820
Esperado
njchris
moojuice
Ultimate Matt X
hohez
jfunkdpg
Rodimus Donut
Foolman
menikmati
Z-Saber
1modernboy
twistidjester
geepgal
Tybee
jah2004
sonderiaom
Ultimate Matt X
Santurio
Rig
Tenchi-Kun
D4rkewolfe
Khaman
apossum
Ninja Robot Pirate
EvilAkana
Scobie
daroga
lyric706
ahmedmalik
lordwow
gunm
pimpinc333

Added and gray:
gizmogc
lebowsky
Billservo
Gojtron
iheartmetal
Kuros
mofo1115
thorbahn3
onikage
asianxcore
SIUfan
chodax
d00k
rscaramelo
supershammy
-Never4ever-
javeryh
OldKai
jkanowik
doctorfaustus
soliddragon
M1C13
Miranda
Camobt
j.elles
Wombat
AK85
CheapyD

I just added a bunch of those, so they may blacken once your respective consoles are restarted. If anyone is not on there who wants to be, let me know! I'll probably add a few more from the list tonight as well. I'll probably delete grayed out people next week if you don't want to be reciprocal.[/quote]

My Wii code: 2225 4109 1067 0536

Whoever wants to add me is welcome. None of my friends have a Wii yet, so the online aspect is ever more non-existent right now for me.

Ok I think I have PMed everybody i added. Except for:

menikmati
jPod

Your boxes are full. And snipegod I will add you tonight so add me if you want to.

hey guys! I've had my Wii since launch yet lacked wireless, and since I've got it now, here's my code:

4217 6556 5014 4184

Is it kosher to add then PM for return add?

[quote name='botticus']Updated list:
I already deleted round 1, people in the top half of the gray list are up next.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna add you tonight, if that's alright.

[quote name='ElfAngel7']hey guys! I've had my Wii since launch yet lacked wireless, and since I've got it now, here's my code:

4217 6556 5014 4184

Is it kosher to add then PM for return add?[/quote]

Yeah i think thats what everyone is doing. I am going to go ahead and add you though, so you can add me in.

Just got my system up and running, can't wait to see some celebs in my Wii Parade

7087 4475 7056 2668

[quote name='jUICE jONES']4653 0579 5977 2101

i want a mii parade dammit!![/QUOTE]

And a parade thou shall have!

i'll add you guys when i get back from the anime club.

Added and PM'd:

Tybee
Wombat
botticus
snipegod
elfangel7
Mr Anderson
destro713
juicejones
sullyj
HuBu
yosco

Thanks again to everyone who responded to my last friend requests!

[quote name='botticus']Added everyone who's PM'd me, the rest of my list in the second post on this page remains unchanged.[/QUOTE]

Added you, but it's still grey.

[quote name='deadite76']Added and PM'd:

Tybee
Wombat
botticus
snipegod
elfangel7
Mr Anderson
destro713
juicejones
sullyj
HuBu
yosco

Thanks again to everyone who responded to my last friend requests![/QUOTE]

Haven't added you yet, but I'll do so tonight.

Has anyone successfully added anyone from Europe? I've exchanged codes with my friend in England, but we are greyed out on our respective address books. Could this just be a result of the servers getting hammered in Europe?

EDIT: Nevermind. My friend went black eventually. Servers must be really really slow.

[quote name='lanzarlaluna']Has anyone successfully added anyone from Europe? I've exchanged codes with my friend in England, but we are greyed out on our respective address books. Could this just be a result of the servers getting hammered in Europe?

EDIT: Nevermind. My friend went black eventually. Servers must be really really slow.[/QUOTE]

My friends over there have been relatively fast so far, added one that added me and it showed in 5 minutes, but I'd imagine if it is slow, it is from the servers getting hammered with the updates and such.

Woo, first post here. Anyway, here's my friend code.
7595 3197 6941 1562

I'm going to try and add everyone in the CAG list. I want my mii plaza/parade to grow! :)

i still havent got anybody in my mii parade or plaza even though ive registered about 5 or 6 of yall. am i doin it right?

im going into the addressbook, clicking on register, entering in your wii # and nickname, and then leaving the mii picture blank. am i doing it right? will somebody plz try to add me to their list.

added
Mr.Anderson
Lordwow
Daroga
Strell
Botticus
CheapyD

Would like to add more, I'm not really good with names, mostly avatars... so I cant remember whos who. lol

[quote name='whataboutbob?']somebody add me plz; my parade and plaza are completely empty :([/QUOTE]

Add me and i'll add you. Once we are both added i'll send you a shit load of Celeb Mii's. Ok?

Post up your Wii code again also. Mine is under my user name.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Added:

CheapyD
Lordwow
pimpinc333
Rig
Rodimus Donut
SteveMcQ
Wombat
Apossum
1modernboy
SpazX
D4kewolfe
iheartmetal
JimmieMac
lilboo
Strell

Bold are those who have added me. I sent out all my Mii's to you four. I made both Danzig and Jerry Only Mii's. :D[/QUOTE]

I should read this more often. I'll add you later today when I get a chance man :D I'll send over some Miis of myself, Darkekatt, and random ones we have. My brother-in-law made a very nice Dr. Teeth from the muppet show. Floyd too, but Dr. Teeth I recognized off the bat. I made a Dr. Tran, if anyone see "Here comes Dr. Tran". I'll go back and see who else has added me, sorry! I haven't kept up with the thread >.>;

bread's done
Back