The Wii Code Thread

[quote name='pimpinc333']Add me and i'll add you. Once we are both added i'll send you a shit load of Celeb Mii's. Ok?

Post up your Wii code again also. Mine is under my user name.[/quote]

its in my sig, but i'll list it again.

bob - 3769 0490 0039 8785

[quote name='whataboutbob?']alright, added you pimpinc333. does it automatically send you a prompt when someone registers your # to their system?[/QUOTE]

no.

Btw, if the following people could send me their self Mii, I need something to put as a face on my address book.

FriskyTanuki
Blaine
F4t4lfury (you've sent me some Miis, but not a self one)
Ecofreak
geepgal
Brainwave0
Spaz X
Rig
Mr. Anderson

Here is mine:

js1-0824 5885 3659 8498

If anyone adds me try to let me know via pm or posting here, that way I know who to add.

I've got everyone added that has already added me.

If you haven't sent me your personal Mii's, please do so, as I like to have a picture showing for each of you.

And, if you want the same from me, just ask, and I will provide!

I am lookin for someone to add me and to get some funny new Mii people on mine. I am pretty good at making people too. Just let me know who you want to make and I will make them. My code is 8514 5481 6517 2778. My name is Mark.

[quote name='AK85']7894 4871 9275 1627
[/quote]

I didn't see myself on the main list, so I am bumping my friend code, just send me a pm if you decide to add me so I can be sure to add you as well

[quote name='chakan']Could they make the Wii code any more hard to find? Anyway, feel free to add

4228 6453 9766 0646[/quote]

I will be adding you later today, chakan, when I'm fully awake.

Please add me back!

[quote name='chakan']Rig, added you, thanks.

Reality's Fringe, my Wii said your number was incorrect. Are you (or your Wii)outside US?[/QUOTE]

No. I ay have copied it down wrong. I'll fix it shortly.

*Edit* Nope, the number is correct. Maybe your Wii hates me? I'll try adding you later.

Here's my list of people who are greyed out:

glockant
JokerCard
FriskyTanuki
botticus (just added 2 mins ago, but this should be black soon)

Everyone who's PMed me has been added.

[quote name='chakan']That's weird. I tried twice, I'll try again later. Sorry if my Wii is being antisocial![/QUOTE]

I'll PM Botticus at some point and see if he had trouble adding me. I don't have anyone in the "black" yet, so maybe I'm reading the number wrong. With finals, I could very well be making a stupid oversight (can't check my Wii now, as I'm at the library). It could be 7525 for all I know. Gleh.

Reality's Fringe;2467950]I'll PM Botticus at some point and see if he had trouble adding me. I don't have anyone in the "black" yet said:
I posted yesterday or sometime, your number is definitely incorrect.

Everyone who has PM'd me has been added. My Mii will be headed over to your shortly, EvilAkana. It's unfortunate that I have a ridiculous number of Miis that I'll never be able to tie back to their owner.

[quote name='botticus']Everyone who has PM'd me has been added. My Mii will be headed over to your shortly, EvilAkana. It's unfortunate that I have a ridiculous number of Miis that I'll never be able to tie back to their owner.[/quote]
Yeah, someone needs to create a lost and found Mii topic so we can pin the Miis to the friends. I'd rather that there not be a creator tag like what we have right now, but a tag that adds whatever you label your friend in the address book be the creator tag of that Mii for easier identification.

I believe I've added all the PM'd people and those I've seen in this topic, along with Reality's Fringe, so if I'm still grey on your friends list, give me a PM. I'm nearing a full friends list and Mii plaza, so I may have to start taking off people whenever that happens. I've still got about 15 slots left, so there's still time.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, someone needs to create a lost and found Mii topic so we can pin the Miis to the friends. I'd rather that there not be a creator tag like what we have right now, but a tag that adds whatever you label your friend in the address book be the creator tag of that Mii for easier identification.[/QUOTE]

That's why I decided to name my mii js1 instead of my actual name.

[quote name='js1']That's why I decided to name my mii js1 instead of my actual name.[/quote]
I just add my username as the creator name for ones that I send out. When neither resemble a friend, it get hard to match the name to the face.

My apologies for the lack of updates in the last few days guys. I've been working on finals, and they're kicking my ass.

They'll be done tomorrow afternoon, so expect a big update then.

My list as of now:

Apossum
CheapyD
Lordwow
Wombat
SpazX
lilboo
Rodimus Donut
1modernboy
JimmieMac
Botticus
Elfangel7
Frisky Tanuki
SteveMcQ
D4kewolfe
Strell
pimpinc333
Rig

And I just added:

Mookyjooky
js1
n3xus1
Judhudson
Stinkfinger
deadlite76
Reality's Fringe

PMing all who are gray.

[quote name='js1']Mooky jooky it says your # is incorrect.[/quote]

I fixed it, check my Wii Code on the left now... I had one number wrong. :cry:

This is my girlfriend's Wii, and she wants some Wii friends, and some cool Miis... so please, anyone out there, add me and maybe send me some cool Miis...

Also, send me yourself, so I can put a Mii to the name.

Just PM me when you add me, and I'll add you right back... (even if we're swarn CAG enemies... :D )

Thanks guys!

I am going to add the following when I get home later today:

Juka['s gf's Wii]
foltzie
chakan
js1
n3xus1
svsaith

I think that's all the new CAGs I had.

Also, I am for the Mii Lost and Found topic. It would be super awesome if people could take pictures of their Miis and we could have a database online showing them, but that's kind of another step altogether.

Anyway, that's my heads up for now. I'll be able to do more after das verken.

Hey guys, I've been trying to update the list here at work but I keep getting logged out when I go to update (and end up losing all of the update). So ignore the master list for the next few hours till I get it fixed.

[quote name='Strell']Also, I am for the Mii Lost and Found topic. It would be super awesome if people could take pictures of their Miis and we could have a database online showing them, but that's kind of another step altogether.[/quote]

You know, something like a small-scale Mii database could be put up on the CAG Wiki. So it could serve as a CAG Mii Databse.

Also, maybe an extra field could be created in the CAG forum profile. One to add a URL to a Mii picture, or to even have the picture show up in the forum profile itself.

Updated the master list, finalized last week's list.

Sorry to everyone who has me grey, I haven't turned on my Wii in a week because of my finals, hopefully tomorrow I'll have everyone added.

[quote name='lordwow']Updated the master list, finalized last week's list.

Sorry to everyone who has me grey, I haven't turned on my Wii in a week because of my finals, hopefully tomorrow I'll have everyone added.[/QUOTE]

Wow, already over 200 users just on CAG, which is the twice limit on the address book at this time.

[quote name='foltzie']Wow, already over 200 users just on CAG, which is the limit on the address book at this time.[/quote]I thought it was only 100.

bread's done
Back