Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, flippers be retarded. You can still pre-order (layaway for 10% down) the deluxe model at quiet a few wal-marts in the north Texas area.

Guaranteed delivery to the store on November 18th no less. My kiddo will be very pleased come Christmas morning.

[quote name='pseudonem']meh, ebay bidders be retarded. You can still pre-order (layaway for 10% down) the deluxe model at quiet a few wal-marts in the north texas area.[/quote]ftfy

[quote name='ch2423']I can confirm this. When the PS3 launched I sold 6 of them for myself and family members who camped out with me. After all the auctions ended and people paid, Paypal froze my account for "suspicious activity". I offered Express overnight shipping with the auctions and remember flipping out since my money was locked up and I couldn't pay to ship the systems when I said. After a 2 hour call to Paypal where I had to confirm my info in very extensive ways, they released my funds. It was a major pain in the butt.[/QUOTE]

Did they ask you for your social? What kind of info did you have to submit?

[quote name='BigJoe']Did they ask you for your social? What kind of info did you have to submit?[/QUOTE]

Birth certificate and blood samples, i'm guessing. I don't know what else could be that much of a pain.

The Target preordering makes no sense. All they do is scan the UPC, they didn't even scan the unique code on the card. What is to stop someone from just pulling them off the shelf and taking them with them? Someone could bring a card from another store as well. It doesn't seem like it will guarantee a system.

[quote name='pseudonem']Meh, flippers be retarded. You can still pre-order (layaway for 10% down) the deluxe model at quiet a few wal-marts in the north Texas area.

Guaranteed delivery to the store on November 18th no less. My kiddo will be very pleased come Christmas morning.[/QUOTE]

Because most Wal-Mart employees didn't know, until their customers told them, that they should be doing layaway? Heck, there are STILL Wal-Marts who are giving people troubles.

[quote name='BigJoe']Did they ask you for your social? What kind of info did you have to submit?[/QUOTE]

I had to fax them a current utility bill with my address, they had to call the phone number listed on the account and speak with me, they deposited a few cents into my bank account which I had to wait for then tell them the amount and had to do a tax form since I was moving over $10,000.

[quote name='tightclaws']You newbie CAGERS that I suspect just came on here to blab about how much your going to make Wii U or gauge whats going, see where you can get them. You better start worrying.5 or 6 or 10 pre orders getting stuck or even even having to return them it's going to cost you. Gas and other issues enjoy. I love how you guys think you know more than us that havebeen here for years, good luck.[/QUOTE]

For someone who has been here for years, you should know that there is no such thing as CAGERS. It's simply CAGs.

Cheap Ass GamerErs is retarded.

[quote name='pjb16']For someone who has been here for years, you should know that there is no such thing as CAGERS. It's simply CAGs.

Cheap Ass GamerErs is retarded.[/QUOTE]

This entire thread has turned retarded.

[quote name='PaleGreen']That's fine. Just as long as these profiteers don't get the dough. Would much rather see the Big N get it.

Plus returns are monitored a lot more closely, at least in my area. My BB scans IDs for everything! I cancelled a $5 preorder a few months ago and felt like I made a blacklist. :cold:[/QUOTE]

I'll be flipping several of these come release week. Don't care. If they can't wait in line or pre-order thats too bad too sad. I really don't care. Blame Nintendo for not making enough to meet demand.

I'll have my Wii U for "free" after flipping 1 or 2 of these and likely several games. All in all it won't take me much time. Pre-ordered two from GameStop and will grab a few from Target. And if they are not so "hot", oh noes, i'll have to *gulp* return them. Oh man, I'll never get those 5 minutes of my life back.

But I suspect I won't have to. Don't worry - i'll post full details come the 18th when several people here will be whining they couldn't just "walk in the store and by it" like several people are actually stating. Apparently they were too young to remember the Wii.

[quote name='soxxx']There will be Wii Us available at EVERY Target, Bestbuy, Kmart, TRU, Etc. on Day one.

Nintendo told each company the exact amount of preorders they were allowed to take. Im positive each company listened and took the maximum amount that Nintendo allowed. I know for a fact Bestbuy did that. The preordered Wiis will not be the only Wiis available on launch, in order for a store to advertise something in their Sunday Flyer, THEY HAVE TO HAVE the minimum number listed. Its a law, the Wii U will be in the Sunday flyer (OBVIOUSLY), so Bestbuy would have to have the minimum they list. It might be 5, it might be 1.

There were lawsuits on black friday situations where stores falsely advertised products in the flyers just to get people in the store. They had 0 of the product in the store which is illegal if your advertising.

So anyone who preordered should be safe, anyone who didnt will still have a chance come launch day because EVERY store will have the Wii U in the Sunday flyer, it draws crowds into the stores.

The 2nd shipment will come for Black Friday 4 days later, so if you do miss out, just wait till black friday. Although I think at that point hype will be through the roof. When the wii launched it wasnt really popular, but come launch day the hype was through the roof and by the end of the day it was all over TV, talk shows were playing it leading up to black friday, and by black friday the lines were 10x worse than launch day itself.[/QUOTE]

Can we quote you on this next month? Will be laughable around noon or so when everyone is sold out and freaking out.

What "lawsuits" have you seen go all the way through for this stuff? Can you please link me to these? What was the settlement (if any)?

Advertising Wii U's is fine. I'm sure they will. If they only had 1...well, they only had 1. Sucks to be the other 89 people hoping to snag one last minute.

I don't think people realize how much money a company has to put out up front to produce consoles at launch. That's a big part of why supply is low as well.

[quote name='pjb16']For someone who has been here for years, you should know that there is no such thing as CAGERS. It's simply CAGs.

Cheap Ass GamerErs is retarded.[/QUOTE]

Correcting me on it is idiotic. Go back to sleep.

[quote name='confoosious']This entire thread has turned retarded.[/QUOTE]

No, it's turned hilarious.

Panic is setting in as GameStop sold out of pre-orderes on the day 1, Best Buy is sold out, Amazon isn't even selling the console, Wal-Mart's "layaway" might not actually even work and now their last beacon of hope is some Target pre-order cards that don't even take personal information so they probably won't even "hold" them at all.

Things are going to heat up as people start playing those demo units installed at retailers and come the 18th and Black Friday....holy cow.

[quote name='Deader2818']I don't think people realize how much money a company has to put out up front to produce consoles at launch. That's a big part of why supply is low as well.[/QUOTE]

Eh.

Nintendo not only has to produce the console but the tablet controller too. I expect supplies to be more constrained this time around over the Wii. I think that's one reason they are not selling another gamepad separately right now (or supporting it).

[quote name='tightclaws']You newbie CAGERS that I suspect just came on here to blab about how much your going to make Wii U or gauge whats going, see where you can get them. You better start worrying.5 or 6 or 10 pre orders getting stuck or even even having to return them it's going to cost you. Gas and other issues enjoy. I love how you guys think you know more than us that havebeen here for years, good luck.[/QUOTE]

What does how long you have had a CAG account have to do with anything? What exactly is so hard about returning them if there really is no demand? I'm not to worried about gas man, both places I pre ordered from are less then 1 mile from my house. Judging by your post, i'm pretty sure I do know more then you, but i guess using your logic that makes sense since I have been on CAG longer then you.

[quote name='ThirdFall']When does Wal-Mart stop taking in store preorders?[/QUOTE]

Officially @ 9pm your time zone unless the store you go to has already sold out or has incompetent employees.

[quote name='ThirdFall']When does Wal-Mart stop taking in store preorders?[/QUOTE]
When the layaway department at your store closes on November 1, unless it has already sold out or has incompetent employees.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']Who cares? Stfu about flipping already.[/QUOTE]

why don't you shut up? you add nothing constructive to this thread. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE.

[quote name='rayfrombk']When the layaway department at your store closes tonight, unless it has already sold out or has incompetent employees.[/QUOTE]

The flyer says until November 1st or until they meet allocation.

[quote name='ScubaCat']The flyer says until November 1st or until they meet allocation.[/QUOTE]

My bad. I thought it was October 20 because that's what it said on their weekly circular, but I forgot the internal memo said November 1. YMMV?

[quote name='ScubaCat']The flyer says until November 1st or until they meet allocation.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats why I was asking to be sure.

[quote name='confoosious']Who cares? Stfu about flipping already.[/QUOTE]
For some reason low life dirtbags like to brag that they're low life dirtbags.

Not sure why, maybe it's sort of self realization that they're only able to achieve that in life so they let it sink in as often as they can.

[quote name='kenhina343']for thos esaying the flip is not worth it, i've sold 6 already on amazon. for a $85 profit average not bad.[/QUOTE]
Whether it is or isn't worth it is very subjective. For some $85 might not be worth it due to the upfront cost and the risk you take hoping you don't run into a scammer on fleaBay. Honestly, I think you could have gotten more if you waited.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']For some reason low life dirtbags like to brag that they're low life dirtbags.

Not sure why, maybe it's sort of self realization that they're only able to achieve that in life so they let it sink in as often as they can.[/QUOTE]

i think confoosius is one of those types that does his living in video games instead of real life.

[quote name='rayfrombk']Whether it is or isn't worth it is very subjective. For some $85 might not be worth it due to the upfront cost and the risk you take hoping you don't run into a scammer on fleaBay. Honestly, I think you could have gotten more if you waited.[/QUOTE]

can definitely understand that. $85 is a 23% return. pretty good numbers considering the bank returns .05%

[quote name='kenhina343']can definitely understand that. $85 is a 23% return. pretty good numbers considering the bank returns .05%[/QUOTE]
LOL good point.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Surprised this topic hasnt just been shut down yet outside of important announcements. The whole thing is just CAG going full retard.[/QUOTE]
But didn't you know? CAG is serious business.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Eh.

Nintendo not only has to produce the console but the tablet controller too. I expect supplies to be more constrained this time around over the Wii. I think that's one reason they are not selling another gamepad separately right now (or supporting it).[/QUOTE]

Nintendo stated that they were putting every gamepad into a system bundle until after xmas, the short supply for Nintendo is the gamepad and they will only sell as many systems as they have gamepads.

[quote name='GizmoGC']No, it's turned hilarious.

Panic is setting in as GameStop sold out of pre-orderes on the day 1, Best Buy is sold out, Amazon isn't even selling the console, Wal-Mart's "layaway" might not actually even work and now their last beacon of hope is some Target pre-order cards that don't even take personal information so they probably won't even "hold" them at all.

Things are going to heat up as people start playing those demo units installed at retailers and come the 18th and Black Friday....holy cow.[/QUOTE]

I disagree with you about Wal-Mart's "layaway". I think Wal-Mart is liable for the offer once you put the item on layaway. a preorder with a deposit is different, and depending on the state, Wal-Mart might get fined if they do not have the units available come the 18th. I think Wal-Mart's "layaway" is guaranteed and "money in the bank".

[quote name='kenhina343']i think confoosius is one of those types that does his living in video games instead of real life.[/QUOTE]

Getting tired of hearing about flipping WiiUs is living in a video game? Do explain. Nobody cares how much money you "made" on Amazon.

[quote name='jamesq']I disagree with you about Wal-Mart's "layaway". I think Wal-Mart is liable for the offer once you put the item on layaway. a preorder with a deposit is different, and depending on the state, Wal-Mart might get fined if they do not have the units available come the 18th. I think Wal-Mart's "layaway" is guaranteed and "money in the bank".[/QUOTE]

Sorry this isn't true. See #13 on your layway receipt. Their lawyers aren't dumb enough to not cover their asses in all situations.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']For some reason low life dirtbags like to brag that they're low life dirtbags.[/QUOTE]

225px-That_Guy.png

"for two bucks I'd beat you with a pool cue till you got detached retinas."

Every time flipping comes up in a thread this is who I think of.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']For some reason low life dirtbags like to brag that they're low life dirtbags.

Not sure why, maybe it's sort of self realization that they're only able to achieve that in life so they let it sink in as often as they can.[/QUOTE]

Huh?

It's called making money. Retailers buy things at a lower cost and sell them to you and make profit. That's what I'm doing. I'm just saving people the time of trying to find one if these units.

Don't be mad that you didn't preorder bro.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Huh?

It's called making money. Retailers buy things at a lower cost and sell them to you and make profit. That's what I'm doing. I'm just saving people the time of trying to find one if these units.

Don't be mad that you didn't preorder bro.[/QUOTE]

Quoted for emphasis.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Huh?

Don't be mad that you didn't preorder bro.[/QUOTE]

Retailers also pay taxes, employ people, pay rent, utilities and lots of other things that contribute to the local and national economy. All you are doing is ripping off parents trying to give their kids a little bit of happiness in what can be a really tough world. Personally, I could care less if you do it or not, but please just shut up about it. Nobody wants to hear about bottom feeders squeezing pennies out of hard working people.

[quote name='bojay1997']retailers also pay taxes, employ people, pay rent, utilities and lots of other things that contribute to the local and national economy. All you are doing is ripping off parents trying to give their kids a little bit of happiness in what can be a really tough world.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='bojay1997']Retailers also pay taxes, employ people, pay rent, utilities and lots of other things that contribute to the local and national economy. All you are doing is ripping off parents trying to give their kids a little bit of happiness in what can be a really tough world. Personally, I could care less if you do it or not, but please just shut up about it. Nobody wants to hear about bottom feeders squeezing pennies out of hard working people.[/QUOTE]

Wins the argument.

[quote name='bojay1997']Retailers also pay taxes, employ people, pay rent, utilities and lots of other things that contribute to the local and national economy. All you are doing is ripping off parents trying to give their kids a little bit of happiness in what can be a really tough world. Personally, I could care less if you do it or not, but please just shut up about it. Nobody wants to hear about bottom feeders squeezing pennies out of hard working people.[/QUOTE]

Quoted for emphasis.

A sale is a sale. Retailers are making the same off me and they do little Billy's parents.

Ripping off parents?

They could pre-order or wait in line.

Nope, can't have that! Parents should be able to walk in and grab the hottest item this Season with no issues. LMAO.

Don't worry - Nintendo will make the same off me and they would on little Billy's parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back