Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='advanced']Damn. Hearing that makes me want to flip one of my Wii U's. I'm not that big of a dick, but that really does.[/QUOTE]

It shouldn't be that hard to do man. ;)

i see some of you are getting Black Ops 2 for WiiU , i find that interesting particularly because nintendo hasnt revealed much about how online multiplayer for games will work on their system, nonetheless is there any big feature that makes it a must own on the WiiU that i am missing?

i personally just have NSMBU and ZombiU preordered along with the Deluxe console that comes with Nintendoland, the other games im interested in are Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3, and Bayonetta 2 from what has been announced

[quote name='henry00x']i see some of you are getting Black Ops 2 for WiiU , i find that interesting particularly because nintendo hasnt revealed much about how online multiplayer for games will work on their system, nonetheless is there any big feature that makes it a must own on the WiiU that i am missing?

i personally just have NSMBU and ZombiU preordered along with the Deluxe console that comes with Nintendoland, the other games im interested in are Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3, and Bayonetta 2 from what has been announced[/QUOTE]

I wanted to give it a try on the Wii U.
Also being able to sit in bed and play on the gamepad while the wife watches pretty Little Liars or Once Upon a Time on the TV is appealing since the full game can be played right on the Gamepad itself. Im also prolly gonna pick it up for the PC like all the other COD games.

I have to say, the only game I'm interested in is Zombie U. I saw the IGN preview and it looks like 10x better version of Dead Island and what Dead Island would've been if it was better.

Love zombie games. Now I'm tempted to get Wii U.

[quote name='henry00x']i see some of you are getting Black Ops 2 for WiiU , i find that interesting particularly because nintendo hasnt revealed much about how online multiplayer for games will work on their system, nonetheless is there any big feature that makes it a must own on the WiiU that i am missing?

i personally just have NSMBU and ZombiU preordered along with the Deluxe console that comes with Nintendoland, the other games im interested in are Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3, and Bayonetta 2 from what has been announced[/QUOTE]

it's got a novelty affect going on; like someone said, being able to use the gamepad is going to be very convenient.

[quote name='loomis1975']But they went straight from pre-order to temporarily out of stock. They supposedly released on October 30th, which means if any of them did get shipped to a prime member, they should have them by today unless Hurricane Sandy had something to say about it.

I didn't preorder one because they look like photoshoped images of the picture for the actual Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller.

I too would like to see if anybody has one and how it does taking the place of a Wii mote motion plus on the Wii, since that is all we could test for now.[/QUOTE]

wow, i had no idea they went that fast. it'd be nice if nintendo themselves made controls like that just for the fun of it. they look really cool.

[/QUOTE]

I mainly play COD on the Xbox, as everyone I know seems to go that route, but I find the Wii U version the best version because of the futures that you can't get any where else. I will have to pick this version up soon after release.

Elite is nice, but all that stuff is already in game. I won't miss it much if it doesn't get released on the Wii U.

DLC, won't miss it either if it doesn't come over to the Wii U.

All I want is to jump in and play, that's it. Not hard to do as the Wii was able to do that, I have never played those versions though.

I'm not a split screen fan, at all. The reason being is that I don't like to share my screen, I find it intrusive. With this version, I can happily play splitscreen now in online multiplayer if I want to.

Sometimes, you feel like laying in bed and play some video games without looking at an oversized screen ala handheld. The Wii U will also take care of that without sacrificing anything (see: COD on Vita)

I read on gamefaqs forum that Walmart has been cancelling peoples online peorders and the claim is that they over preordered.

Hope none of you have bad luck like these other people.

Does anyone know if walmart is allowing non pre orders to purchase deluxe bundles at their midnight launch or is it just for people who pre ordered? I have a friend who hasn't pre ordered and was going to wait in line with him all day but I don't know if they'll have any. I'd hate to waste his time, I've got my pre order at Walmart, though.

[quote name='Slowdance']There is that crazy Wii heart rate finger attachment that Nintendo forgot they announced, so I guess its true, haha.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha

From reading http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-05-02-nintendo-explains-vitality-sensor-delay it kind of seems like Nintendo had a vague idea, but when they tried to make it, they found it a not difficult to create something that allows one to control a game via pulse.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Hahahaha

From reading http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-05-02-nintendo-explains-vitality-sensor-delay it kind of seems like Nintendo had a vague idea, but when they tried to make it, they found it a not difficult to create something that allows one to control a game via pulse.[/QUOTE]

Well it was supposed to be used in conjunction with a controller, either the balance board for an exercise game and I think they mentioned using it as a "sanity meter" type thing where you need to stay calm to keep your character calm in a survival horror game.

But yea, even with those ideas it would be pretty hard to sell that to anyone. Would have been awesome for that Silent Hill game or something though.

[quote name='soxxx']I read on gamefaqs forum that Walmart has been cancelling peoples online peorders and the claim is that they over preordered.

Hope none of you have bad luck like these other people.[/QUOTE]

Glad mine did not get cancelled. I even called to make sure mine is shipping on the 18th or soon thereafter.

Has anyone found the Wii U Skylanders Giants portal owners pack for preorder anywhere yet? For some reason its still MIA.

My wife keeps eyeing the PS3 version, and I'm trying to get her to hold of for the Wii U version, but with no preorder available in sight, shes slowly caving.

[quote name='soxxx']I read on gamefaqs forum that Walmart has been cancelling peoples online peorders and the claim is that they over preordered.

Hope none of you have bad luck like these other people.[/QUOTE]
Blood is in the water

[quote name='Paladinion']Had my manager by the balls today as the DM and I got him to price adjust my 360 trade in that I only got half of the credit for. Long story short I missed the double trade in promo by 1 day and nobody let me know it was happening so after some back and forth, it came down to this wonderful moment. Ended up getting another 100 bones in store credit.
[/QUOTE]

You are the reason people hate working retail. You make their lives and jobs miserable. I'm so glad I don't work at GS or retail anymore. People like you are the worst.

[quote name='iaacp']You are the reason people hate working retail. You make their lives and jobs miserable. I'm so glad I don't work at GS or retail anymore. People like you are the worst.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I don't get it, if you missed the promotion, that's on you. It's nobody else's fault you didn't know about it.

[quote name='iaacp']You are the reason people hate working retail. You make their lives and jobs miserable. I'm so glad I don't work at GS or retail anymore. People like you are the worst.[/QUOTE]This! He missed the deal, so he wants to get on the phone crying to everyone. Total douche.

[quote name='Paladinion']Had my manager by the balls today as the DM and I got him to price adjust my 360 trade in that I only got half of the credit for. Long story short I missed the double trade in promo by 1 day and nobody let me know it was happening so after some back and forth, it came down to this wonderful moment. Ended up getting another 100 bones in store credit.

So that leaves me with:
Wii u deluxe: Paid in Full!
Zombie U: Paid in Full!
Black Ops 2: Paid in Full!
NSMB: $15 until Fully paid!

Cancelled my pro controller so I can get one of the Famicon units off of Amazon.

So pumped, 16 days and counting!

PS: DM confirmed in my area NO MIDNIGHT OR EARLY OPENING!
He said there wasnt a point since they were ONLY going to have PREORDERS, Not a single EXTRA UNIT.

So don't camp at Gamestop.
(at least in the West Dundee, IL area...)[/QUOTE]TBH, I don't think anyone here gives a damn that you had to cry about something YOU missed out on because no one held your hand and told you anything.

[quote name='Paladinion']Actually a day early, traded in my stuff on Sunday and the promo began Monday or something to that extent.
Also, I would appreciate if you did not refer to me as an idiot. 70+ in trade in credit is a whole game plus some change for some other guaranteed business they would have from me. If the shoe was on the other foot and you traded in a console for around half of what you would of gotten if you waited a day later just because an employee decided to withhold information from you I would expect you to at least try to get your extra credit. Gamestop is not exactly the customer service king either, so judging by how Gamestop managed to justify it to themselves, that's good enough for me.[/QUOTE] you fucking idiot. That man could have lost his job because you were to dumb too check the internet to see if any promos were active. Losers like you are why people in customer service are becoming rude. You douche.

[quote name='gmsick']you fucking idiot. That man could have lost his job because you were to dumb too check the internet to see if any promos were active. Losers like you are why people in customer service are becoming rude. You douche.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. People complain that CS are so rude.. but you dont realize that people like Paladinion and other idiot customers who thinks the world revolves around them cause these people to start being so rude. Lets get rid of people like Paladinion and watch how nice the CS people become :)

Im a CSM at walmart that would make my life easier on a daily basis lol, and i also work electronics the saying there are no stupid questions, only stupid people, was a walmart employee lol because i have heard it all

So that leaves me with:

Cancelled my pro controller so I can get one of the Famicon units off of Amazon.

He said there wasnt a point since they were ONLY going to have PREORDERS, Not a single EXTRA UNIT.

(at least in the West Dundee, IL area...)[/QUOTE]

Nice job...asshole

[quote name='advanced']My Best Buy isn't doing a midnight launch. That's probably better for me anyway as I'm finally getting my wisdom teeth removed a few days before. Wonder if my GameStop is, but I don't want to go wait out at midnight for my backup console.[/QUOTE]
weird, im getting my wisdom teeth removed a few days before the wii u launch also.

my best buy having a wii u midnight launch! free cinch sacks for everyone! (nvm first 50 but i doubt that many people will be there...)

[quote name='cubeenigma']weird, im getting my wisdom teeth removed a few days before the wii u launch also.

my best buy having a wii u midnight launch! free cinch sacks for everyone! (nvm first 50 but i doubt that many people will be there...)[/QUOTE]

My wisdom teeth have already erupted, so my dentist says it should be a simple procedure. Hopefully yours are as well. Best of luck, mate. For the both of us.

[quote name='advanced']My wisdom teeth have already erupted, so my dentist says it should be a simple procedure. Hopefully yours are as well. Best of luck, mate. For the both of us.[/QUOTE]
yeah mine as well and apparently my doc says he makes tiny incisions so recovery is a day. best of luck as well and thanks!

tried pre ordering new super mario u at bb but system didnt let me. weird...

So that leaves me with:

Why don't people realize that people who work in retail are people? Sometimes the way I see people in retail get treated makes me want to find whoever coined that curse of a phrase "the customer is always right" and mash is face vigorously against a cheese grater. The truth: the customer is always an asshole. Because of people like you, whenever I am a customer I go far out of my way to be as pleasent and easy of a task for the clerk as I possibly can be.

Was GS not suppose to accept any trade ins nationwide because a promotion was starting the next day? Derp. You don't need any special treatment. That person's life is worse because he encountered you.

So that leaves me with:

So you are what we call.. a full fledged D-BAG! I can only imagine how your life will be as you get older and you don't get what you want.

Welp. My Classic Controller Pro broke.

So, I either go without playing Tri with the good control scheme for a few weeks, or only get one game on launch.

fuck.

[quote name='cubeenigma']weird, im getting my wisdom teeth removed a few days before the wii u launch also.

my best buy having a wii u midnight launch! free cinch sacks for everyone! (nvm first 50 but i doubt that many people will be there...)[/QUOTE]

Perhaps that other person having wisdom teeth removed is you in an alternate universe that connects with ours via CAG.com. If it is you from an alternate universe, do not make physical contact. Just high five wearing gloves.

[quote name='iaacp']You are the reason people hate working retail. You make their lives and jobs miserable. I'm so glad I don't work at GS or retail anymore. People like you are the worst.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. What a baby.

I hope my Gamestop has a midnight launch cause I'll be coming home from the bar after watching UFC 154: St. Pierre Vs. Condit saturday night and Gamestop is on my way home.

[quote name='paulwekiva']Perhaps that other person having wisdom teeth removed is you in an alternate universe that connects with ours via CAG.com. If it is you from an alternate universe, do not make physical contact. Just high five wearing gloves.[/QUOTE]

Lol.

Hard to believe people like me are the worst when we on a site dedicated to getting the cheapest deals possible. Even if that means getting out of the world price matches (Toys r us $10 pc games) or such. I got credit where credit is due, nothing less then what I was entitled too. I believe you people refer to it as Returning and Repurchasing. Instead I repurchased and re-traded in.

If 2 years of community college was too hard for him and was stuck making peanuts as a retail manager that's his problem, when I get shorted a good chunk of change because of his employees lack of knowledge of their own job...then it becomes my problem. I take care of my problems.

[quote name='Paladinion']Long story short I missed the double trade in promo by 1 day and nobody let me know it was happening so after some back and forth, it came down to this wonderful moment. Ended up getting another 100 bones in store credit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Paladinion']when I get shorted a good chunk of change because of his employees lack of knowledge of their own job...then it becomes my problem. I take care of my problems.[/QUOTE]

In my experience, employees don't typically tell you about sales that are over with.

Maybe you're just really bad at explaining what happened, but your story makes it sound like it was your fault, not the employee's mistake.

[quote name='Paladinion'] I got credit where credit is due, nothing less then what I was entitled too. I believe you people refer to it as Returning and Repurchasing. Instead I repurchased and re-traded in.
[/QUOTE]

I fail to see how you were entitled or due anything when it was your fault you missed the sale

[quote name='Paladinion']
If 2 years of community college was too hard for him and was stuck making peanuts as a retail manager that's his problem, when I get shorted a good chunk of change because of his employees lack of knowledge of their own job...then it becomes my problem. I take care of my problems.[/QUOTE]

Yet looking up promotions is too hard for you? Too bad you weren't short changed and it was on the lack of your knowledge to keep yourself updated. You become ignorant and demand special treatment. I think we all get it now.

I'm sure you'd go to the store 2 weeks after Black Friday and demand those prices because you weren't personally informed.

[quote name='Paladinion']Hard to believe people like me are the worst when we on a site dedicated to getting the cheapest deals possible. Even if that means getting out of the world price matches (Toys r us $10 pc games) or such. I got credit where credit is due, nothing less then what I was entitled too. I believe you people refer to it as Returning and Repurchasing. Instead I repurchased and re-traded in.

If 2 years of community college was too hard for him and was stuck making peanuts as a retail manager that's his problem, when I get shorted a good chunk of change because of his employees lack of knowledge of their own job...then it becomes my problem. I take care of my problems.[/QUOTE]

Jesus christ, what an entitled fucking moron.

[quote name='Paladinion']Hard to believe people like me are the worst when we on a site dedicated to getting the cheapest deals possible. Even if that means getting out of the world price matches (Toys r us $10 pc games) or such. I got credit where credit is due, nothing less then what I was entitled too. I believe you people refer to it as Returning and Repurchasing. Instead I repurchased and re-traded in.

Lol. Oh dear.

bought 2 of the cards at target tonight

dude claimed they wernt doing preorders but i gave him that number from this thread and he punched it up and found it in the back

bought a wii in 07 but hardly ever played it, hopefully this one will be a big upgrade this time around

You are the problem.

[quote name='Metal Militia']I hope my Gamestop has a midnight launch cause I'll be coming home from the bar after watching UFC 154: St. Pierre Vs. Condit saturday night and Gamestop is on my way home.[/QUOTE] dude I was thinking the same thing. Lol! That would be great.

If 2 years of community college was too hard for him and was stuck making peanuts as a retail manager that's his problem, when I get shorted a good chunk of change because of his employees lack of knowledge of their own job...then it becomes my problem. I take care of my problems.[/QUOTE] your a grade A loser.

Ask for vicodin, wisdoms can hurt like hell !

I never use names (because I feel like I'm lowering myself to that person's level), but you're a total doofus. You somehow feel that the employees should let you know when sales are ending? You must bawl so hard when something is there is a glitch sale/out of stock/etc.

Just had mine removed not too long ago. :lol:

I just put 50 dollars more on my layway at walmart. I did it just to make sure my account is active. Don't know if it matters, but I would like to make sure the system sees that I keep working on my preorder

Look... it's highly unlikely that you're going to listen to a stranger on the internet and you are more than likely set in your ways but consider not treating people in retail as lesser beings. CAG is really about getting more games for less because we love gaming. The more we can afford the more we can play. A lot of those guys working at the stores are just like us and found a job where they can be around a passion they have. You went in there and tainted that passion.

Did you try and get them to help you out by being collaborative instead of antagonistic? I know sometimes you have to push a bit to get through the red tape but bragging about having a dude by the balls because a promotion expired and you missed it is like saying you yelled at a kid because he ran out of lemonade before you had a chance to get your nickel from home. Even then, getting an extra hundred bucks in trade in value because you spoke to management doesn't make you a bad guy (most of us support bending the rules here and there). Going in there and assuming things about the intelligence and ambitions of the people who had to deal with you throwing a tantrum makes you a bad guy.

With everybody coming at you for this the natural reaction is to stand your ground and further commit to and justify your actions because of you got results. Please consider this: next time your in and see the guy you talked with just say " hey man sorry I was a dick the other day. I just really wanted that credit cause this holiday season has a lot of great games. I didn't mean to make your day tougher". Trust me, that will be worth a lot more than the $100 bucks you got and will cost you nothing. Think about it.

Sorry to put this thread back on topic but I got to try the Wii U today. Definitely seems current gen to me but Rayman looked great. I don't know if I can play Black Ops II on that small screen.

[quote name='skubish']Sorry to put this thread back on topic but I got to try the Wii U today. Definitely seems current gen to me but Rayman looked great. I don't know if I can play Black Ops II on that small screen.[/QUOTE]

Of course it looks current gen at launch, but you're probably comparing it to current games and not the horrific looking 360 launch games.

We already know it has at least double the ram of current gen systems and just being able to deliver current gen graphics AND a 2nd screen with comparable graphics means its quite a bit more powerful. Launch games are never indicative of a machines power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back