Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TimboSliceGB']yeah seems like they were and are pushing pro controller hard and not being able to use it on mario is a head scratcher[/QUOTE]

You can't use the Classic Controller with NSMBW, so it's not entirely surprising.

[quote name='vtswordfish']Screw it, I ordered the target bundle, better a sure thing than this kmart sketch.[/QUOTE]
Just did the same thing.

Argh where was the free shipping?! Or was that a target card thing?

And btw I saw people saying they ordered the regular bundle from target.com yesterday and it shipped today out today, hoping these may go out today too.

I just spoke to somebody at Kmart Customer Service about my horrible guest account Paypal order with no confirmation e-mail or order number that I made yesterday.

I was shocked when he was actually able to produce an order number with all the valid information, so it looks like the order went through. Whether or not I can pick it up on Sunday, that's another question.

I'm a little frustrated that checking the order online still isn't working, and I still haven't received a confirmation e-mail, even though the CS rep resent it at least once. I guess I just need to hold out until Sunday and see if I get that magical text message. If not, I'm not sure what I'll do.

[quote name='TheNeck']for the target bundle, how are they going to deliver it on Sunday via express shipping, does anybody know?[/QUOTE]

Magic elves? Pretty sure they can't do this, probably will show up Monday or Tuesday.

[quote name='TheNeck']for the target bundle, how are they going to deliver it on Sunday via express shipping, does anybody know?[/QUOTE]
Saw that, too. I did the next cheapest shipping option, which is scheduled for Monday. Sometimes, shipping estimates of Sundays are just pushed to Mondays from my experience with other online retailers.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']I just spoke to somebody at Kmart Customer Service about my horrible guest account Paypal order with no confirmation e-mail or order number that I made yesterday.

I was shocked when he was actually able to produce an order number with all the valid information, so it looks like the order went through. Whether or not I can pick it up on Sunday, that's another question.

I'm a little frustrated that checking the order online still isn't working, and I still haven't received a confirmation e-mail, even though the CS rep resent it at least once. I guess I just need to hold out until Sunday and see if I get that magical text message. If not, I'm not sure what I'll do.[/QUOTE]Did they take the money out of your Paypal already? Does it say "pending" in your PP account?

I don't care it it's air-dropped and I have to run out to the backyard and try to catch it! ;)

In for the Target 32 GB deal as well. Thanks for posting it and keeping this thread up to date. you guys are awesome.

doesn't matter now about the shipping, the target bundle is OOS now :( i coudln't get myself to purchase the bundle for $450. if i can get it this weekend i can use my walmart credit card to pay for half at least.

[quote name='therealdanhill']Did they take the money out of your Paypal already? Does it say "pending" in your PP account?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that was the source of all my frustration. They took my money, but other than that, prior to talking to Customer Service, I had no indication that the order actually went through.

My Wii-U Deluxe pre-order moved into "Being prepared" status. The two games (rabbits land and NSMBU) are still at payment verified. I was planning on going down Sunday and picking up some more games. I will be able to use my 3x points card. :) I still won't plan on seeing the shipment till Monday or Tuesday.

[quote name='dorkyden']the TRU email title was "Delays to your pre-order have been experienced" wtf[/QUOTE]

Doesn't mean it was def delayed... could be they just haven't gotten there shipmint in yet. Or it hasn't been scanned in.

[quote name='dorkyden']the TRU email title was "Delays to your pre-order have been experienced" wtf[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the one I got.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']Yeah, that was the source of all my frustration. They took my money, but other than that, prior to talking to Customer Service, I had no indication that the order actually went through.[/QUOTE]Yeah, shit really gets me. Like, give me my money back now if you can't fulfill the order so I can get it somewhere else. Chodes.

For all the craziness, I think 80% of the consoles are on the hand of flippers. I expect the market will be flooded by returns after 30 days...lol

[quote name='vtswordfish']haha just cancelled my kmart order, wow got the cancellation e-mail real fast! Wished their confirmation worked the same way.[/QUOTE]
Was that the one from yesterday?

I was on the phone with my mom who works at Target and was inputting her employee number and when I hit continue it was OOS. Kinda fucked up that it would take it away from me while I was checking out.

[quote name='GRAYFIREFOX']For all the craziness, I think 80% of the consoles are on the hand of flippers. I expect the market will be flooded by returns after 30 days...lol[/QUOTE]

i HATE flippers it pees me off. Flippers take away systems from people that really want the syste and not looking to make a quick buck. But thanks to idiots willing ot pay 500 bucks for a 350 doller system flippers will always happen.

[quote name='therealdanhill']Was that the one from yesterday?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I snagged the bundle from Target, seems like a more legit deal and I wanted the NSMBU too. I'd rather wait a few days on the shipping than wait in line for hours tomorrow night. The Kmart thing seemed like a 30% chance at best, the store I had mine from said they hadn't even received systems yet and that if they did it would be 2-4 at most, if they have 2 or less then they don't even allow online ordering apparently.

And btw anything popular will have flippers, eventually the market evens out. I collect screen-printed posters from Mondo and other places and they sell for 200-300% mark-up a lot of the time, ridiculous, but people pay it.

If anyone has a Fry's nearby, they posted their ad this morning with details. They are only selling the Wii-U as a $450 bundle. Comes with Mario, a pro controller and the mic. This may be a good option as the bundle price might keep it on shelves a little longer.

Haha the ad also shows the white one as the same price. They better fix that by Sunday!

[quote name='tcrash247']I was on the phone with my mom who works at Target and was inputting her employee number and when I hit continue it was OOS. Kinda fucked up that it would take it away from me while I was checking out.[/QUOTE]

yeah stores have really lame online store. They should let you like five mins to enter your info

I got the TRU "delayed" email, and I called over to the local store. They're still expecting to have them in stock on Sunday, so we'll see.

[quote name='Deader2818']If someone is going to pay 500+ for it, I assume they really want the system.[/QUOTE]

That really remindS me that people were paying me 1k for the PS3..

I keep thinking I'm going to want to keep my pre-order, but then realizing that as of right now there just aren't any games I'd play or pay for price for. This is frustrating trying to decide what to do.

[quote name='GRAYFIREFOX']That really remindS me that people were paying me 1k for the PS3..[/QUOTE]

i don't need a video game system that bad to pay close to 200 more for the thing

[quote name='vtswordfish']Yes, I snagged the bundle from Target, seems like a more legit deal and I wanted the NSMBU too. I'd rather wait a few days on the shipping than wait in line for hours tomorrow night. The Kmart thing seemed like a 30% chance at best, the store I had mine from said they hadn't even received systems yet and that if they did it would be 2-4 at most, if they have 2 or less then they don't even allow online ordering apparently.

And btw anything popular will have flippers, eventually the market evens out. I collect screen-printed posters from Mondo and other places and they sell for 200-300% mark-up a lot of the time, ridiculous, but people pay it.[/QUOTE]

2 to 4 per store? Well fuck I should have did the Target order then.

Would have had to cancel my NewEgg pre-order on NSMBU.

Dammit.

Well, might as well consider my KMart order cancelled as well then. Hope I at least get the money back in a timely fashion. I'll just keep refreshing the target page lol or it's waiting in line at wal mart.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']i don't need a video game system that bad to pay close to 200 more for the thing[/QUOTE]

Not if you got a kid that is rolling on the floor for a Wii U.

Well, parents..

[quote name='GRAYFIREFOX']That really remindS me that people were paying me 1k for the PS3..[/QUOTE]

I sold a launch PS3 for $1,200 on eBay. It was awesome.

[quote name='vtswordfish']Argh where was the free shipping?! Or was that a target card thing?

And btw I saw people saying they ordered the regular bundle from target.com yesterday and it shipped today out today, hoping these may go out today too.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a deluxe bundle from target on the 8th and it is still showing as not shipped yet, with an estimated arrival date of 11-18. I have called target.com customer support twice, and both times I was told that they don't know why it says estimated delivery of the 18th because they show it as backordered in the system. They also offered to cancel the order since they have no idea when they will ship. I'm not getting my hopes up on this one.

[quote name='therealdanhill']Well, might as well consider my KMart order cancelled as well then. Hope I at least get the money back in a timely fashion. I'll just keep refreshing the target page lol or it's waiting in line at wal mart.[/QUOTE]

Why're you giving up so easily?

[quote name='GRAYFIREFOX']Not if you got a kid that is rolling on the floor for a Wii U.

Well, parents..[/QUOTE]

A good parent would discipline a kid if they acted like that and not reward them with a new console. I know I would have got my butt kicked by my Mom if I did that because I didn't get something I wanted.

[quote name='TheHammerGod']Argh, I just got an email that my Toys R Us preorder has been delayed. Damn it all.[/QUOTE]

Was yours for in-store pickup or home delivery? When did you preorder?

Don't know if it's worth mentioning, but if your Wal-Mart isn't a 24-hour store, I wouldn't assume that they're doing a midnight release. I just called mine (Clay, NY) and they're operating under standard store hours this weekend (contrary to what the internal layaway memo says).

Guess I'll just have to pick up my layaway pre-order Sunday morning and check back here for system reports.

[quote name='Rockym']A good parent would discipline a kid if they acted like that and not reward them with a new console. I know I would have got my butt kicked by my Mom if I did that because I didn't get something I wanted.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I cannot agree more.

But there are always some idiot parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back