Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mikeatris']I agree. I bought an e2000 last yr but gave it to my aunt when I got married as my wife has a netgear something. My entertainment system sits on a floating stand with my tv and stuff so the directv box, modem and router are all there. Short story is like you said as long as you got an N you should be good. When I was at my aunt's I had my Xbox (via linksys gaming system), PS3 and Wii wireless since it was across the room. Now everything is together but I have my Xbox hard wired. I could do it wireless but I have the old Xbox and personally I could not do it no other way. We have tv's, gaming sytems, ipads, phones, etc all running wireless at the same time and no hiccups. Even my desktop is wireless but that is no hope though, Windows 8 is just slow LOL.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have my 360, directv, Seagate+, and an open Ethernet usually used by a laptop all hard wired to the router. And use my desktop on the 3rd floor, laptop & TP wirelesly, never any issues.

[quote name='Rockym']Why don't you stop making up lies. I order stuff overnight from Amazon all the time and they never deliver on Saturdays. They don't even offer Saturday delivery.[/QUOTE]

Ive had tons of stuff delivered on Saturday by Amazon. They've prompted me several times for Saturday delivery.

[quote name='Rockym']Why don't you stop making up lies. I order stuff overnight from Amazon all the time and they never deliver on Saturdays. They don't even offer Saturday delivery.[/QUOTE]
I've seen Saturday delivery before as an option. It's usually around $10 and is displayed for certain items if you order on a Friday.

[quote name='druggie218']Yeah I have my 360, directv, Seagate+, and an open Ethernet usually used by a laptop all hard wired to the router. And use my desktop on the 3rd floor, laptop & TP wirelesly, never any issues.[/QUOTE]

That's all your router is getting used for? Then yea you don't need a $100 router.

Anyone preorder ZombiU from Amazon and get a shipping notice of any kind? I have Prime 2 day and it says it will be here Wednesday the 21st. I was really hoping to get this Monday or maybe Tuesday at the latest.

i get stuff all the time from amazon on sats

[quote name='Rockym']I know UPS offers Saturday delivery, sheesh. I meant Amazon. I never saw any options for Saturday delivery and always got stuff on Monday if I ordered on a Friday. Maybe its a Prime thing? I'm not a Prime member.[/QUOTE]

it cost tons of extra money for sat delevery and only certain itmes offer it

[quote name='Rockym']I know UPS offers Saturday delivery, sheesh. I meant Amazon. I never saw any options for Saturday delivery and always got stuff on Monday if I ordered on a Friday. Maybe its a Prime thing? I'm not a Prime member.[/QUOTE]

Yeah amazon does do Saturday shipping. I do it all the time.

amazon offers saturday delivery. They use fedex which delivers on saturdays if they expect it to be delivered on Saturday. (atleast they do that for me)

[quote name='jrr6415sun']amazon offers saturday delivery. They use fedex which delivers on saturdays if they expect it to be delivered on Saturday. (atleast they do that for me)[/QUOTE]

Ontrac also delivers on saturday from amazon. In fact, I just got a confirmation for some stuff that shipped today with a delivery date of tomorrow.

[quote name='maximumzero']What a joke. Had I known I couldn't use it right away I wouldn't have even signed up for the damn card.[/QUOTE]

if you apply in store you can use it right away, and they give you a receipt with a barcode that acts as your temporary card until you get the one in the mail

My BB.com order just shipped! NSMB is still in payment validating though, which sucks. Was hoping that they would ship together. May have to go out and buy another game if I only get the console.

[quote name='elvis731']My BB.com order just shipped! NSMB is still in payment validating though, which sucks. Was hoping that they would ship together. May have to go out and buy another game if I only get the console.[/QUOTE]

same boat as you, although i ordered zombiu as well and it already shipped. but the reason i wanted the console in the 1st place is NSMBU

Seriously thinking about canceling my order from TrU. No TVii or whatever its called at launch and a bunch of lazy ass ports is annoying.

Mostly though I just dont have the money and I'm trying to think of reasons to not get one. The only thing really stopping me is that if I decide I dont want it once I have it I can probably just turn around and sell it and get most/all of the money back.

Sigh..

Gamestop shipped my Wii U and it will be here Monday along with 17 Wii U games. It will take me a year to pay for it all but it is worth it. Nothing like being irresponsible with your credit card LOL

[quote name='crunchewy']I have gotten saturday delivery from amazon a number of times. I do have prime. It doesn't cost anything (beyond Prime).[/QUOTE]
It depends upon where you live and if Amazon has local delivery in that area.

I get stuff delivered from Amazon On Saturday all the time. I think it depends on where you live.

BB sent me an e-mail saying the console was shipped. The games however were not shipped. I'm going to take my chances on launch day for the rest of the games.

[quote name='TURDGAMER']Gamestop shipped my Wii U and it will be here Monday along with 17 Wii U games. It will take me a year to pay for it all but it is worth it. Nothing like being irresponsible with your credit card LOL[/QUOTE]

17 games? why would you buy 17 of the launch titels lol most are shuffle ware and or ports of games already out on other systems

[quote name='TURDGAMER']Gamestop shipped my Wii U and it will be here Monday along with 17 Wii U games. It will take me a year to pay for it all but it is worth it. Nothing like being irresponsible with your credit card LOL[/QUOTE]

Good lord 17 games. I having trouble picking at least 4 games I want.

I could not decide so I ordered a couple than added a couple more and in the end I have 17 Wii U games coming. I have trouble making up my mind sometimes. LOL You should have seen me when Wii and PS3 came out the same weekend! It took me well over a year to pay it all off of my credit card LOL!!

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']17 games? why would you buy 17 of the launch titels lol most are shuffle ware and or ports of games already out on other systems[/QUOTE]
Shuffle ware? Like card games?

When did you order it and what shipping? My GS.com order hasn't shipped yet. Nor do I have any updated status on it.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']Shuffle ware? Like card games?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what shuffle ware or ports are but with 17 games I guess I am getting a few of those LOL

I ordered my Wii U as soon as gamestop put it up. I started checking the page during the press conference and kept refreshing until it was available which was about 2 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a us postal carrier and we deliver tons of fed ex and ups parcels everyday now. Ones that say ups innovations or fed ex smart post are dropped off at your local post office on pallets by fed ex and ups and the postal service delivers them the "last mile" they call it. Alot of times you will see 2 barcodes on a package, one from fed ex and ups then a usps delivery confirmation barcode. The tracking on their packages end at the post office and the actual delivery scan comes from a letter carrier. I havent seen a box big enough to be a wii u on my route but the drops usually happen the day before for delivery, ie they get dropped off on fri for sat sat for mon ect.

Dont know if this helps anyone but we deliver tons and tons of amazon parcels

[quote name='TURDGAMER']I have no idea what shuffle ware or ports are but with 17 games I guess I am getting a few of those LOL[/QUOTE]

could u list the games

im curious

or if you waited until black friday you would have paid half price for those games.. why are you on CAG?

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']I pre-ordered the first day at Gamestop and didn't receive any call yet. Is that a bad sign?[/QUOTE]

Just call your store and ask. My store told me earlier today that they have enough only for pre-orders.

17 games for those that want to know

Mass Effect
Assassins creed
Mario
Sonic racing
madden

nba2k
rabbids land
scribblenauts
espn
zombi

call of duty
ben 10
tank
soccer
batman

funky barn
transformers

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']When did you order it and what shipping? My GS.com order hasn't shipped yet.[/QUOTE]

My order shipped earlier today. My dad placed the order somewhere between 10AM - 11AM on the first day of preorders, 9/13.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']or if you waited until black friday you would have paid half price for those games.. why are you on CAG?[/QUOTE]

I don't shop in stores so that limits me and I plan to shop online deals on black Friday and get more games for sure I just wanted to get a bunch of games with the system and could not make up my mind.

Update - NewEgg WiiU games have yet to be charged or shipped, but that's not the thing that has my puzzled right now...

As soon as Best Buy started pre-orders, I ordered my basic bundle online that same afternoon. I selected in-store pick up for the release date. As of 2:45Pm central time, however, the item has still not been packed for shipping. At this point, I'm starting to get concerned. I figured since I was one of the first to pre-order with them that I wouldn't have to stress out on Sunday. I see everyone getting e-mail notifications of shipment and all that, yet I was one of the first and am just pending. No charge on my card yet, no update on the order page, no nothing.

Does anyone know if Best Buy is having some short of shortage, even for those that pre-ordered on-line within that first hour or so?

[quote name='TURDGAMER']17 games for those that want to know

Mass Effect
Assassins creed
Mario
Sonic racing
madden

nba2k
rabbids land
scribblenauts
espn
zombi

call of duty
ben 10
tank
soccer
batman

funky barn
transformers[/QUOTE]

at least you dont have jeporady and wheel of fortune lol

[quote name='ZildjianKX']Anyone have their newegg games ship yet?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering this myself. Still says Pending Pre-Order. I might just try the buy from Best Buy and return the Newegg copy trick. ;)

[quote name='TURDGAMER']17 games for those that want to know

Mass Effect
Assassins creed
Mario
Sonic racing
madden

nba2k
rabbids land
scribblenauts
espn
zombi

call of duty
ben 10
tank
soccer
batman

funky barn
transformers[/QUOTE]

do you not have other systems? if not then thtas ok but most of those are already out and will not add anything special to them on wii U no offense but you could get like batman for 15 bucks on other systems its been out a year already

[quote name='advanced']My order shipped earlier today. My dad placed the order somewhere between 10AM - 11AM on the first day of preorders, 9/13.[/QUOTE]
I ordered mine on 10 AM 9/14 but I do have a $386 auth on my credit card and I can't change my shipping options on the GS website.

I am just hoping for some status update. I hate seeing $386 taken out of my bank account and nothing to show for it. Did you guys get the one day shipping option?

[quote name='RobnessMonster']Update - NewEgg WiiU games have yet to be charged or shipped, but that's not the thing that has my puzzled right now...

As soon as Best Buy started pre-orders, I ordered my basic bundle online that same afternoon. I selected in-store pick up for the release date. As of 2:45Pm central time, however, the item has still not been packed for shipping. At this point, I'm starting to get concerned. I figured since I was one of the first to pre-order with them that I wouldn't have to stress out on Sunday. I see everyone getting e-mail notifications of shipment and all that, yet I was one of the first and am just pending. No charge on my card yet, no update on the order page, no nothing.

Does anyone know if Best Buy is having some short of shortage, even for those that pre-ordered on-line within that first hour or so?[/QUOTE]

The item is already at the store. They just aren't going to notify you of the game because when they do, their system automatically sends you the "come and pick up the item" email, which they obviously don't want going out until tomorrow night.

As for payment, your credit card isn't actually officially charged until you pick up the item.

[quote name='metsfan1545d']at least you dont have jeporady and wheel of fortune lol[/QUOTE]
I can bet Jep, and Wheel are better than a few of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back