Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jrr6415sun']who wouldn't love reggie's job?[/QUOTE]

I dunno man, it's a tough job. I've seen a lot of presentations where Nintendo gives him shit and he has to sell it like it's gold.

[quote name='Slowdance']Why are there several pages where this Timbo guy is like 80% of the posts? He's dumb as fuck and basically belligerent. He also thinks writing shuffle instead of shovel is called a typo.[/QUOTE]

yes bashing someone over the internet on a gaming website. GROW THE fuck UP

[quote name='pissoffbakaburi']I'm actually fed up with the grand theft series. Not much new...just the same shit with bigger maps and graphics improvements.

Only way I would pick up one is if they did another San Andreas style one.

GTA for PS3 got old ...really quick.

And for people complaining about online ... have you heard of all the PS3 problems ...again...[/QUOTE]

ps3 online is garbage lol most people that diehard online players prefer pc or 360

[quote name='spmahn']I dunno man, it's a tough job. I've seen a lot of presentations where Nintendo gives him shit and he has to sell it like it's gold.[/QUOTE]
Hes the right man for the job def a good talker. that douch geoff keighley tried to talk shit about the wii lacking good games and reggie ripped his ass in two. So i cant wait for the wii u to start performing well. For 2 years we will shine i cant speak for 2014 but this is our time for now 2012-2014 , 2014 is when the new ps4 and 720 come out.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']yes bashing someone over the internet on a gaming website. GROW THE fuck UP[/QUOTE]

whoa! that is the first time in many years that I saw the F bomb fly without a big fuck! What the fuck is fucking happening when fucker can fucking be motherfucktyped by fucking fuckers who fucking just fucking want to fucking say fuck for fucks fucking sake.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

no really. how did that happen? lol

[quote name='rckola911']Hes the right man for the job def a good talker. that douch geoff keighley tried to talk shit about the wii lacking good games and reggie ripped his ass in two. So i cant wait for the wii u to start performing well. For 2 years we will shine i cant speak for 2014 but this is our time for now 2012-2014 , 2014 is when the new ps4 and 720 come out.[/QUOTE]

how will wii u SHINE? every major release people care about will be on all 3 good chance but wii u alraddy don't have couple of the bigger spring release games in bioshock,gta5,tombraider. wii u will have rayman,pikmon but those are not major releases.

[quote name='htz']Reggie presenting Wii U on Jimmy Fallon right now.[/QUOTE]

He already picks up a wiimote & nunchuck without even explaining that you still need them for the Wii u.

[quote name='girlracer']Would it do any good to call Best Buy if they already shipped my wiiu and zombiu cause my NSMBU is still pending[/QUOTE]

No what good were you hoping to do? Your Mario will ship on Monday ...

[quote name='pissoffbakaburi']whoa! that is the first time in many years that I saw the F bomb fly without a big fuck! What the fuck is fucking happening when fucker can fucking be motherfucktyped by fucking fuckers who fucking just fucking want to fucking say fuck for fucks fucking sake.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

no really. how did that happen? lol[/QUOTE]
admin status man

[quote name='therealdanhill']I dunno if this has been answered, but my in store pickups of 2 Wii U games at gamestop still show as "open", and says I will receive a call when the items are at the store. Can I trust this? Will they actually take the time to call me on release day, or is my order even going to go through?[/QUOTE]

After reading the past 24 hours -- you need to stop being so paranoid. Everything will be okay. BREATHE.

Now that I say that, watch everything fall apart for you in a giant ball of flames.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']He already picks up a wiimote & nunchuck without even explaining that you still need them for the Wii u.[/QUOTE]

wait im not watching but why is he using those when its all about the new gamepad

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']yes bashing someone over the internet on a gaming website. GROW THE fuck UP[/QUOTE]

You could at least learn to multiquote and edit. There is no reason to constantly double post or post 3 times within a few minutes.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']wait im not watching but why is he using those when its all about the new gamepad[/QUOTE]

He was letting Jimmy use the gamepad and Reggie used the remote + nunchuck in Metroid Blast

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']He already picks up a wiimote & nunchuck without even explaining that you still need them for the Wii u.[/QUOTE]
I thought they would dedicate more time into presenting the Wii U, I think the whole thing lasted only 5 minutes...

Not gonna lie... NSMBU looks amazing. Seeing it on Jimmy Fallon in HD really made it feel like it was actually running on my TV. Hurry up Sunday!!!!

[quote name='htz']Reggie presenting Wii U on Jimmy Fallon right now.[/QUOTE]

Wow, could Jimmy Fallon be more fake.....and he sucks at mario lol.

BTW anyone else notice that big box thing and thick cord on the controller? I wonder if we will ever see a use for it at home?

On a side note...I feel bad for Triforce Johnson....waiting for the "first" console as I stare at mine lol!

I would be more excited for this if I could afford it. I'm going to get my preorder on Sunday but not open it until I'm sure I can afford the rest of Christmas.

[quote name='spmahn']I'm not watching the TV now, but I've always found Reggie to be full of shit.[/QUOTE]

I think there was a good interview at E3 this year where reggie was trying to convince us that the games weren't straight ports, but he couldn't come up with anything else in Batman arkham city besides the fact you could use the Wii touch screen to control the batarang..

[quote name='pissoffbakaburi']Wow, could Jimmy Fallon be more fake.....and he sucks at mario lol.

BTW anyone else notice that big box thing and thick cord on the controller? I wonder if we will ever see a use for it at home?

On a side note...I feel bad for Triforce Johnson....waiting for the "first" console as I stare at mine lol![/QUOTE]

Should send him a email with a pic with the subject line "FIRST!"

[quote name='rckola911']admin status man[/QUOTE]

damn. I need to get some of that ...maybe they will have it at walmart when I pick up ZombieU, lol, jk

[quote name='WormFOODx']I would be more excited for this if I could afford it. I'm going to get my preorder on Sunday but not open it until I'm sure I can afford the rest of Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Best of luck to you - I really hope you can make it work.

[quote name='Paladinion']Should send him a email with a pic with the subject line "FIRST!"[/QUOTE]

Lololololololololol

[quote name='rckola911']Hes the right man for the job def a good talker. that douch geoff keighley tried to talk shit about the wii lacking good games and reggie ripped his ass in two. So i cant wait for the wii u to start performing well. For 2 years we will shine i cant speak for 2014 but this is our time for now 2012-2014 , 2014 is when the new ps4 and 720 come out.[/QUOTE]

Not really sure the Wii U counts as a "next" gen console. Don't get me a wrong I'm excited about getting it but it really seems like more of Nintendo's entry into the current generation with a couple of "oh thats cool" perks.

[quote name='Eggman']What, you mean like how Mario Kart Wii ran flawlessly and the 3DS has fantastic online? Adding friends is super easy and you can even join a friend's game off the friends list.

What you mean to say is you're basing it off your past ignorance.[/QUOTE]

wow you can name one game good job.. and the 3DS online is nowhere near "fantastic"

The simple fact is that PS3 and Xbox are light years ahead of nintendo with online and therefore it is very reasonable to assume that the Wii U won't be much better.

images.jpg

well my biggest fails today are:

bestbuy.com and walmart.com for processing and still not doing anything even to this min , even though i preordered a month ago. Walmart says i will have estimated del tues 20 which is impossible because it hasnt even shipped yet. SO i will be calling my bank to file a dispute on the wasted shipping i paid

[quote name='chopper731']Not really sure the Wii U counts as a "next" gen console. Don't get me a wrong I'm excited about getting it but it really seems like more of Nintendo's entry into the current generation with a couple of "oh thats cool" perks.[/QUOTE]

i see the wii U as what wii should have been = a hd system that could have added the gamepad at a later date.

[quote name='rckola911']
well my biggest fails today are:

bestbuy.com and walmart.com for processing and still not doing anything even to this min , even though i preordered a month ago. Walmart says i will have estimated del tues 20 which is impossible because it hasnt even shipped yet. SO i will be calling my bank to file a dispute on the wasted shipping i paid[/QUOTE]
How do you know it's impossible if it hasn't even shipped yet? What if they NDA it? Also why aren't you disputing the shipping fee with walmart instead?

[quote name='WormFOODx']I would be more excited for this if I could afford it. I'm going to get my preorder on Sunday but not open it until I'm sure I can afford the rest of Christmas.[/QUOTE]
You could always try to sell it for more xmas money!

For some strange reason, Nintendo didn't want to do HD because Sony and Microsoft were and didn't want to get into a tech race again with them.

[quote name='Deader2818']For some strange reason, Nintendo didn't want to do HD because Sony and Microsoft were and didn't want to get into a tech race again with them.[/QUOTE]

well money wise it was HUGE and to them it was a great gamble. On the other hand it hurt the 3rd party games that came out for the system.

[quote name='rckola911']
A72cg8rCIAEhmFv.jpg:large

some guy who got his at walmart.[/QUOTE]
lol dumb spot for it

[quote name='Deader2818']Great article about the Wii and Nintendo. Funny how Microsoft and Sony could have prevented the Wii.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/378029/features/revolution-the-story-of-wii/?page=1#top_banner[/QUOTE]

the thing is sony could have been the first with motion controler. when ps eye came out for ps2 the move was ready and tested but higher ups at sony did not think people were ready for motion gaming yet. 3 years later the wii came out. Till this day sony im sure is upset they waited so long.

[quote name='chopper731']Not really sure the Wii U counts as a "next" gen console. Don't get me a wrong I'm excited about getting it but it really seems like more of Nintendo's entry into the current generation with a couple of "oh thats cool" perks.[/QUOTE]

That isn't how console gens work. You can try to downplay it any way you'd like, but it doesn't change what gen the Wii was. It also has double the ram of current game consoles. Since ram is the biggest bottleneck atm, that kind of matters.

[quote name='Slowdance']That isn't how console gens work. You can try to downplay it any way you'd like, but it doesn't change what gen the Wii was. It also has double the ram of current game consoles. Since ram is the biggest bottleneck atm, that kind of matters.[/QUOTE]

ram don't mean much in gaming systems and pc's. but if you look at other parts of course the wii U is ahead of say 360 and ps3 seeing it's new and the parts are little bit better but not enough of a leap to matter in looks of games and what not. But for real when it comes down to it it's gameplay graphics don't make games. A game might look best ever but if it sucks at gameplay who caresright?

[quote name='Slowdance']That isn't how console gens work. You can try to downplay it any way you'd like, but it doesn't change what gen the Wii was. It also has double the ram of current game consoles. Since ram is the biggest bottleneck atm, that kind of matters.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']ram don't mean much in gaming systems and pc's. but if you look at other parts of course the wii U is ahead of say 360 and ps3 seeing it's new and the parts are little bit better but not enough of a leap to matter in looks of games and what not. But for real when it comes down to it it's gameplay graphics don't make games. A game might look best ever but if it sucks at gameplay who caresright?[/QUOTE]

plus lets be honest the best wii U 3rd party games are yet to come good chance in a year or two. look at the wii alot of the decent games came not right away but years down the road. That goes for every game system i think the best 360 games and ps3 games have come in the last 2-3 years. in that case yes wii u is a next gen system that will compete with the new xbox and ps.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']ram don't mean much in gaming systems and pc's. [/QUOTE]

Ahahahahaha, wow. There's one I haven't heard before.

[quote name='Slowdance']Ahahahahaha, wow. There's one I haven't heard before.[/QUOTE]

wii u might have double ram but the grapics card is not hat much better lol when it comes to grapics cards it don't matter if you have 500 mb or 1gb ram or 2 gb ram. you need to learn about grapics cards and computers and game systems.

[quote name='CronO_O']Ram doesn't mean much to pc's...... wow..... head just exploded.[/QUOTE]

i was talking about grapics cards you can't tell the diff of lets say a grapchis card that has 1 gb dedicated memory to 2 gb dedicated memory they don't make a game better looking or what not. im in college for computer engeneer i know what im talking about lol

most of the 1 gb memory will be used for the gamepad. When it comes down to it the video game it self will only be able to use close to the 360 and ps3. Sending all the info to the gamepad will take close to half of the 1 gb memory if not more when your just using the game pad to play the games.

"iPhone 6 is next gen gaming! It's gonna be equivalent to the Xbox720! What are you guys laughing at me for?!"

[quote name='OrigamiDrill']Still can't decide if I should nab a Basic if the opportunity arises, or hold out no matter what for a Deluxe. DECISIONS.[/QUOTE]

if you don't care about nintendoland,stands,power stand and the rewards program go for the basic heck if you need more storage just buy a cheap external hd. To be honest im thinking of just getting a basic my self.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']wow you can name one game good job.. and the 3DS online is nowhere near "fantastic"

The simple fact is that PS3 and Xbox are light years ahead of nintendo with online and therefore it is very reasonable to assume that the Wii U won't be much better.[/QUOTE]

They're so lightyears ahead that latency on Street Fighter 4 3D was better than the console versions. So much for that. I could continue to name more but it would just make your tiny ignorant brain explode. It isn't reasonable to assume anything that retarded. Get your head out of your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back