Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
For those with TRU home shipping, we probably won't see any updates until Sunday or Monday. Apparently they start processing pre-orders within 24 hours of the release date, so I'm not expecting any updates/shipping info today.

[quote name='8bitgamer']You do realize this site is for cheap asses right?

Why pay full price, when I can get a deal.[/QUOTE]

You already got the deal. Now stop abusing it.

[quote name='girlracer']my NSMBU is finally at the preparing order @ BB, my WiiU and ZombiU have already shipped from BB, and my Scribblenauts has been payment charged from newegg.[/QUOTE]

I decided to switch my NSMBU to in-store pickup and it's now ready to be picked up, after the console shipped but not the game. Looks like I'll have my console no later than Tuesday - pretty pumped.

No luck getting my wii u early at Walmart. I was told I need to wait until 12:01am to pick it up :p
Good thing I have house chores to do to pass time.

Called my walmart , they have no fucking idea on what the wii U was when i asked them if they were selling it at midnight. God i wish i had the corp's number so they would be forced to sell the layaway units at midnight :/ not tomorrow at 9 am WHEN ITS A fucking 24 hour store.

If you go to the store and are polite and not a character from a Tarantino movie you will be able to get it from the manager. More than likely.

[quote name='jedi0077']If you go to the store and are polite and not a character from a Tarantino movie you will be able to get it from the manager. More than likely.[/QUOTE]
but those are cool characters man, but seriously no this walmart has probably the rudest people working there (bar some few people i've seen there who worked either at cash register or one younger girl at layaway who went out of her way to make an arrogant(prick) customer get what he wanted.

[quote name='8bitgamer']Size: Approximately 1.8 inches [4.58 cm] high, 10.5 inches [26.67 cm] deep and 6.8 inches [17.27 cm] long.
Weight: Approximately 3.41 pounds (1.5 kg).

Controller is roughly another pound.

The different weights is prob just the packaging they are using[/QUOTE]

the two plugs (if you got deluxe are heavy as hell).

All I keep getting is delayed emails, so pissed that some how people got the Mario bundle shipped and I still haven't got my original preorder shipped.

For those who got their Best Buy in-store pickup notices for the system, are you in the east coast? I am in the west coast and ordered one online within minutes of going live and nothing yet. Order says checking store for availability. Should I be worried?

[quote name='batangnoypi']For those who got their Best Buy in-store pickup notices for the system, are you in the east coast? I am in the west coast and ordered one online within minutes of going live and nothing yet. Order says checking store for availability. Should I be worried?[/QUOTE]

I am in Washington and my order also states checking in store availability. I am not worried yet. Still early.

[quote name='batangnoypi']For those who got their Best Buy in-store pickup notices for the system, are you in the east coast? I am in the west coast and ordered one online within minutes of going live and nothing yet. Order says checking store for availability. Should I be worried?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MastrMeatWad']I am in Washington and my order also states checking in store availability. I am not worried yet. Still early.[/QUOTE]

if it says checking in store availability, you should be fine. mine was like that

Well I guess I was able to do that trial of GameFly so I queued up a couple of games, looks like Tank!x3 and Transformers are going to end up being the ones I get to try first!

[quote name='jedi0077']Just FYI. Every console launch I sign up for gameflys current trial. Now it's 15.95 for first 2 months. I paid and already canceled. For two months ill be trying and playing a lot of wii u games. I'm only buying Mario U at this point. This plan worked great for wii back in the day. And now gamefly has a center really close to me so should be even better![/QUOTE]
luckily gamefly sent me an email to restart my subscription for $1 yesterday.

And they just shipped out zombieU and epick mickey 2 today.

now i just need to get a hold an a wii u deluxe system ;)

The Ups innovations tracker just updated.

Its the game from the target bundle.
prob going to do the toysrus buy 1 get 1 40% and return mario if it gets here after thanksgiving. (messed up thing is i payed for express shipping). At least they shipped the console by ups.

I have a suspicion they screwed up and shipped the wii u 8gb model.(the weight from ups says 5.1 lbs)
If this is the case, there will e some yelling :)

I was at BBY last night. The gaming sup looked up the preorder totals for the Deluxe version. Only 5 preorders were placed in store (2 are mine). 7 preorders were placed online for in store pick up. The store received 11 boxes (2 units per box). There will be 10 extra units for sale on Sunday morning. This is good news for the people who missed out on preorders.

[quote name='8bitgamer']The Ups innovations tracker just updated.

Its the game from the target bundle.
prob going to do the toysrus buy 1 get 1 40% and return mario if it gets here after thanksgiving. (messed up thing is i payed for express shipping). At least they shipped the console by ups.

I have a suspicion they screwed up and shipped the wii u 8gb model.(the weight from ups says 5.1 lbs)
If this is the case, there will e some yelling :)[/QUOTE]

I was stoked about the buy1 get 1 40% off, until i saw it was $49.99 and below only. Nothing in that price range i want.

[quote name='Davivascaino']if it says checking in store availability, you should be fine. mine was like that[/QUOTE]

How long was your status like that?

Anyone have the word on what to do for best buy in store preorders?

My $5 down doesn't instill a tremendous amount of confidence in them setting my unit aside. Plus, they never pulled my BO2 Hardened Edition online in-store pickup order and I almost missed out on that, so their recent track record for my store is less than stellar.

Just not feeling like camping out.

[quote name='Davivascaino']1-2 hours I guess[/QUOTE]

Ok. Thanks. It has been a couple hours already, but it is not even 8 am yet, in Washington. So, thinking after the store opens should work itself out.

So toys r us tomorrow too for buy one get one 40%off. Unless best buy would match that I could just buy the games there. I would like it get Mario and maybe zombie u. Scribble may be an option?

raging at target over the phone over their complete sleeziness. They decide to take preorders on a bundle this week, and fulfilled those orders. Yet, people who have ordered only the consoles have been had. There will be hell to have. On hold with their supervisor, i need to vent some rage.

[quote name='mythus']raging at target over the phone over their complete sleeziness. They decide to take preorders on a bundle this week, and fulfilled those orders. Yet, people who have ordered only the consoles have been had. There will be hell to have. On hold with their supervisor, i need to vent some rage.[/QUOTE]

Was there any issue with your credit card charge? I ordered mine right away when they put the system preorders up on 9/14 and mine shipped yesterday without any issues.

I am in Mountain time and mine says it is ready for pick up November 18th so I should be able to get it at midnight.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Was there any issue with your credit card charge? I ordered mine right away when they put the system preorders up on 9/14 and mine shipped yesterday without any issues.[/QUOTE]

They had my credit on hold since my order date. Target is just another shit business where they will reject the honor of first come first serve in order to sell these bundles at a premium, and fulfill those orders. Also, floor manager hung up on me after hearing what i had to say. He didn't even respond .

[quote name='mythus']raging at target over the phone over their complete sleeziness. They decide to take preorders on a bundle this week, and fulfilled those orders. Yet, people who have ordered only the consoles have been had. There will be hell to have. On hold with their supervisor, i need to vent some rage.[/QUOTE]

I ordered on the 31st and still nothing yet. I was told it was on back order and now I've been told it should ship before November 27th.

[quote name='ncblue222']I ordered on the 31st and still nothing yet. I was told it was on back order and now I've been told it should ship before November 27th.[/QUOTE]

call in and complain. create chaos in their call center. fulfilling bundles that preordered yesterday, and not going FIFO is such shit it's making me rage.

I actually ordered a bundle also just in case they pulled that BS and guess what that didn't ship either I am so fucken pissed right now. that they offer bundle before fufilling our pre-orders from before.

My Walmart.com order just shipped, yay! It says it was actually picked up yesterday afternoon, so it'll be here Tuesday :) I was able to snag it when they had just the Deluxe Console up without a bundle

[quote name='maximumzero']KMart order says "waiting for approval", so we're on our way.[/QUOTE]

Is that on the Kmart.com site or the phone app? On the app mine shows as "waiting for approval" but on the site it still says "processing".

[quote name='kellte2']Anyone have the word on what to do for best buy in store preorders?

My $5 down doesn't instill a tremendous amount of confidence in them setting my unit aside. Plus, they never pulled my BO2 Hardened Edition online in-store pickup order and I almost missed out on that, so their recent track record for my store is less than stellar.

Just not feeling like camping out.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat but stopped by my BBY yesterday and was assured by two different people that the pre-orders would be set aside at customer service and I would have 5 days to pick it up. I hear you about the $5 though.

I plan on heading over to BBY about an hour after they open tomorrow to let the crazies who just show up get in and out of there and (hopefully) trust that what they've been telling me is true.

[quote name='stevieraveon']Is that on the Kmart.com site or the phone app? On the app mine shows as "waiting for approval" but on the site it still says "processing".[/QUOTE]

On my phone. I haven't been to the computer yet.

[quote name='Reraise']I was stoked about the buy1 get 1 40% off, until i saw it was $49.99 and below only. Nothing in that price range i want.[/QUOTE]

You could always do the other deal from Toys R Us of buy one $59.99+ game get $10, or buy 2 $59.99 and save $30.

I was one of the ones yesterday who got the email from Toys R Us about a delay in my preorder, but just got another email saying my Wii U Deluxe will be available for purchase starting tomorrow. Guess they got the shipments in now.

[quote name='rckola911']Walmart.com I payed 20 for overbite ship and it's still processing lol day 1 to.[/QUOTE]

everything has shipped on mine, except the pro controller, which I got an email saying it has been delayed from the 18th to the 19th and should arrive the by the 26th LOL nothing changed. So I'm hoping it ships by Monday.

BB Norcal pickup at Store Status - preparing order, checking in-store inventory.

Not worried, since I also have Zombiu on preorder with in-store pick-up on a separate order and status is mirrored the Deluxe Wiiu.

[quote name='elvis731']I decided to switch my NSMBU to in-store pickup and it's now ready to be picked up, after the console shipped but not the game. Looks like I'll have my console no later than Tuesday - pretty pumped.[/QUOTE]

my shipped this morning, my wiiu should be here tuesday. i don't actually have a BB in my town this is why I shipped it so I could use my credit card and get free financing for 18 months (i'll pay it off sooner than that but at the 1st of the year I'm hit with plates for my vehicles and taxes).

but can't wait to get it, i'm off from thurs-mon next week

Big time conflicting reports on how many are available around these parts, one Best Buy told me they had over 100 deluxe units, the other said they had less than 10. hah

YESS!!! Just got a new email from TRU about my instore preorder:

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for shopping at Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us!

We are happy to report that your Wii U Black Deluxe Set Hardwar pre-order will be available for purchase starting November 18th, 2012. Your item will be reserved for 7 days from this date. Please bring your original pre-order receipt (or this email) to the store location below to purchase this item:

What a relief. lol That delay email I got yesterday had me worried.

Just found out my Walmart isn't 24 hours, so no luck for 12:01 Wii U. When do Layaway hours usually begin? Do you suppose I'd have any luck getting my Wii U from there today?

EDIT: it's 9AM. No big deal, I'll just wake up bright and early (for a Sunday!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back