Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The weird part about my order, they said Zombie was delayed sent email about it. It was the first item to ship. From the beggining it was listed as the last item I would get. Now the first item listed pro controller is the only item not shipped, got delay email from the same date to the same date. Walmart is fucked up but at least I'm getting a Wii U and I'm pumped! My 32 gig deluxe is in the state at my local Fed Ex I wish I could pick it up. But it will delivered Tues I guess. I don't know why not Monday but ok.

just finished watching last nights jimmy fallow with reggie on it

NOW I REALLY WANT A WII U! :whistle2:(

They showed Super Mario, i can't wait, hopefully tonight i will be playing it. :D

Argh! Just got off the phone with gamestop to find out what was going on with my online order. Turna out their address verification system rejected my card. It is weird because the preauthorization went through fine and my address was correct. However, we added my middle initial and the 4 digit zip code extension and the guy put in a request to process again. Fingers crossed! Bothers me that they did not attempt to contact me about it, though. No email or anything

[quote name='TheNight']I was one of the ones yesterday who got the email from Toys R Us about a delay in my preorder, but just got another email saying my Wii U Deluxe will be available for purchase starting tomorrow. Guess they got the shipments in now.[/QUOTE]

I received the same emails. Walmart lay away already confirmed for pick up after 12:00 AM.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Anyone that already has a Wii U know if Nintendo has released that update yet for the online?[/QUOTE]

I have been trying to update since Friday - still nothing as of 5 minutes ago. It is not so bad though - just no miiverse/ shop channel. Everything else works perfect.

[quote name='Deader2818']Im somewhat amused that Wal-marts incompetence is working in our favor for once, lol.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna go try to pick mine up early in a little bit. If nobody is at the layaway counter I'll try to find the most confused employee I can find lol.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Any chance of me getting one of these at midnight without a preorder?[/QUOTE]
depending on where you live, but i think so. at least that is what im hoping myself

just have to call around, and find out which store has the most extra units after preorders.

[quote name='Jive689']Argh! Just got off the phone with gamestop to find out what was going on with my online order. Turna out their address verification system rejected my card. It is weird because the preauthorization went through fine and my address was correct. However, we added my middle initial and the 4 digit zip code extension and the guy put in a request to process again. Fingers crossed! Bothers me that they did not attempt to contact me about it, though. No email or anything[/QUOTE]

I also had an issue with gamestop.com saying that had a problem authorizing my credit card. Called the credit card company and they said there was no reason that the transaction would be rejected. I ended up contacting Gamestop after that, asked them to try again and day or two later the transaction was completed. Hopefully things end getting resolved for you.

Best Buy has my Wii U and NSMBU listed as ready for pickup! I have church until noon, so I'll stroll in afterward tomorrow when all the craziness has subsided. Awesome.

This sucks, I ordered a Deluxe from Walmart.com and it still says processing, will arrive 11/20. It probably should have shipped by now since others have. I ordered it on 9/16.

[quote name='tightclaws']Ok anyone who bought Zombie U don't open it! It's awful watch this review and reurn it unopened!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wSG2BGe3_c
Truly awful. Glad I bought at Walmart, it's a bundle but everything was full retail, so no reason they won't take it back 67.94 after tax and shipping its going back.[/QUOTE]

So you're basing your purchase off one dumbass review? Talk about lack of conviction and independent thinking. Please return your copy so someone who has a back bone can enjoy it.

[quote name='MastrMeatWad']I am in Washington and my order also states checking in store availability. I am not worried yet. Still early.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Oregon and mine is ready for pickup.

The guy found a way to work around one of the main ideas of the game (getting your stuff back from your old character) by playing the game in a boring way. Wow...

[quote name='mythus']They had my credit on hold since my order date. Target is just another shit business where they will reject the honor of first come first serve in order to sell these bundles at a premium, and fulfill those orders. Also, floor manager hung up on me after hearing what i had to say. He didn't even respond .[/QUOTE]

Believe me, I'm not trying to defend them in any way at all. I was just trying to figure out why they would cancel only some of the original preorders and how they decided which ones to cancel.

So you're basing your purchase off one dumbass review? Talk about lack of conviction and independent thinking. Please return your copy so someone who has a back bone can enjoy it.

If you watched the review ... Thats all I can say. Not worth 70 dollars.

[quote name='tightclaws']

If you watched the review ... Thats all I can say. Not worth 70 dollars.[/QUOTE]

I see you've made my point for me. Well done.

No contact yet from Best Buy. I preordered there with $5 down and I am worried I am may not get one. :( Fry's already screwed me so I may be Wii U less after prordering 2 of em.

Gamespot is prob the worst place for reviews. They seem to just enjoy trashing everything that comes out.

And why did you pay 70 for a 60 dollar game?

[quote name='tightclaws']Ok anyone who bought Zombie U don't open it! It's awful watch this review and return it unopened!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wSG2BGe3_c
Truly awful. Glad I bought at Walmart, it's a bundle but everything was full retail, so no reason they won't take it back 67.94 after tax and shipping its going back.[/QUOTE]

According to this article, the Nintendo magazine rated ZombiU 92, better than NSMWIIU.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500097

[quote name='kellte2']Anyone have the word on what to do for best buy in store preorders?

My $5 down doesn't instill a tremendous amount of confidence in them setting my unit aside. Plus, they never pulled my BO2 Hardened Edition online in-store pickup order and I almost missed out on that, so their recent track record for my store is less than stellar.

Just not feeling like camping out.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing $5 down and preordered in store. No contact yet and I am not confident BB will hold it. Doubt I will be able to sleep tonight.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']I'm in Oregon and mine is ready for pickup.[/QUOTE]

Mine states that as well. I was thinking of calling and seeing if I can snag it today. Doubt it, but worth a shot.

[quote name='Deader2818']Gamespot is prob the worst place for reviews. They seem to just enjoy trashing everything that comes out.

And why did you pay 70 for a 60 dollar game?[/QUOTE]

It's called Tax and shipping but I'm returning it thank you Walmart. Rather have a game I want. maybe even two with TRU deal.

[quote name='batangnoypi']For those who got their Best Buy in-store pickup notices for the system, are you in the east coast? I am in the west coast and ordered one online within minutes of going live and nothing yet. Order says checking store for availability. Should I be worried?[/QUOTE]

I am here in Duarte, CA near pasadena and waiting for best buy to open. The status of my order waslike yours last night but changed to ''ready to pick up'' just around 7am. I didnt get an email notice yet but see the status on bestbuy.com

Guys, if you pre-ordered at Walmart remember that maybe you can pick it up RIGHT NOW as some people have done already since yesterday. Well that's what I read, just saying, good luck! :)

[quote name='tightclaws']It's called Tax and shipping but I'm returning it thank you Walmart. Rather have a game I want. maybe even two with TRU deal.[/QUOTE]

Since when do they return the shipping?

Just talked to the electronics manager at my Wal-mart, who coincidentally was in the process of sorting the preorders from the excess and guaranteed that I would have a preorder unit waiting for me at 12:01. He said I did not have to wait in line for it and could just walk in and get it, but the accessories and games were first come/ first serve. I neglected to ask how many they had but judging by what he said it was quite a few.

Just spoke with both places I had a preorder at:

GameStop at Village Crossing in Niles, IL is opening at regular time tomorrow, nothing special (10am)
Wal-Mart on Golf in Niles will sell their consoles at midnight, including the ones in layaway.

Both said they had enough to fulfill all of their preorders.

From GAF:

[quote name='Fried Food']LMAO Best Buy just called me and wanted to know if I would bring back the console for a $25 best buy gift card.

I said No.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dallow']From GAF:[/QUOTE]

Since it's less than a 24 hour difference at this point, I'd take it back as long as I would be getting it again tomorrow. Free $25! I might have pushed for a free game instead though.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']Random question to those that picked up the system early:

Is there a Club Nintendo code inside?[/QUOTE]

They don't usually have codes with consoles and handhelds. You would register those on Club Nintendo with the serial number.

The manager at my Best Buy just told my girlfriend that all preorders have officially been pulled and that I can show up whenever I'd like to get it. She advised a little after 10AM so that I don't get confused with the Black Friday line that has now wrapped around the corner of the building.

[quote name='buster90']I did the same thing $5 down and preordered in store. No contact yet and I am not confident BB will hold it. Doubt I will be able to sleep tonight.[/QUOTE]

If you pre-ordered IN STORE with the $5 down, I don't think Best Buy will notify you that your item is ready for pick up. That's only for people who ordered online with in-store pickup. They will just put your console aside at CS and you go in and pick it up within 5 days of release.

At least that's how it SHOULD work.

[quote name='advanced']The manager at my Best Buy just told my girlfriend that all preorders have officially been pulled and that I can show up whenever I'd like to get it. She advised a little after 10AM so that I don't get confused with the Black Friday line that has now wrapped around the corner of the building.[/QUOTE]

Wow!! There's people lining up for Black Friday sales already?!

[quote name='Rockym']They don't usually have codes with consoles and handhelds. You would register those on Club Nintendo with the serial number.[/QUOTE]

With my DS XL I had to register both the serial and a separate CN code.

Paid mine off at Gamestop today. No midnight opening, though. Have to wait until 11 am tomorrow. No big deal. I have to work tonight and rearrange my entertainment center to accommodate my new console baby.

[quote name='Rockym']They don't usually have codes with consoles and handhelds. You would register those on Club Nintendo with the serial number.[/QUOTE]
Ah, good call. Thanks.

Walmart denied me till tomorrow 9am even though they are 24 hours. I know they have to have them but said no to midnight pickup too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back