Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up my preorder (online in-store pickup) from Best Buy this evening no problem. Just the Deluxe system. I have NSMBU coming from NewEgg tomorrow. It all goes into the basement hidden away until Xmas.

[quote name='dennisb407']So the winning bidder of my Wii U contacts me this afternoon saying that his bid was unauthorized and asked me to cancel the transaction.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully when you return it, the person behind you in line that didn't get one will be in the store so they can buy it for MSRP for their kid for Christmas.

[quote name='metsfan1545d']first freeze up

during halftime of a game in nba 2k13 both screen and gamepad went black and stuck on the music in the game

ejected the disc and music still played so i had to pull the plug from the back

hopefully its just a glitch in the game and not evidence of the system malfunctioning

sucks[/QUOTE]

Had two in NintendoLand today. Mine were crazy hard locks that I had to unplug the console for. That was kind of lame. My girlfriend has been playing Scribblenauts for the past hour and a half perfectly fine, so hopefully it's just a bug.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Hopefully when you return it, the person behind you in line that didn't get one will be in the store so they can buy it for MSRP for their kid for Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Naw donating it to Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital here in Orlando.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Hopefully when you return it, the person behind you in line that didn't get one will be in the store so they can buy it for MSRP for their kid for Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Slow clap for you my friend, slow clap indeed.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
Everrything works , even the 360.
Glorious.
There you go folks.
Wii u is mad water resistant. Loves me some nintendo.[/QUOTE]

There was one victim... My Samsung Galaxy tablet. It fires up, but it won't charge. So I've got about 2 more hours to enjoy it. :cry:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']When the next generation of consoles comes out and he's old enough to play/appreciate them is when you strike. Get him super excited for launch and purchase one for him. Get it all set up and sit him down in front of the TV. After he's gotten into playing it for an hour or so walk into the living room with a baseball bat and smash the console to pieces. Look him straight in the eye and tell him "This sucks doesn't it? Well now you know how I felt." Then pour a glass of water on him.[/QUOTE]

The glass of water at the end is the best part. Smashing the console is brutal enough, but you just need that extra knife-twist to really get the point across.

Well played.

[quote name='||||||']anyone in los angeles area know a best place to pick up a wii u deluxe. i had it paid on layaway at the walmart on crenshaw, and they never received any in. they don't know when either. so, i wan't to try luck somewhere else and just cancel it from walmart.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Scarlet H']There was one victim... My Samsung Galaxy tablet. It fires up, but it won't charge. So I've got about 2 more hours to enjoy it. :cry:[/QUOTE]

well time to trade it in while it has battery life!! lol

So anyone who ordered from Dell my bundle shipped today even though it said it was backordered. If anyone who lives in fort Myers fl needs a deluxe ill sell you this bundle at cost ($500) since I got one from target. This has madden and just dance 4. Pm me if you need it

Edit -- it should be here either Friday or Monday

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Aejeck']So anyone who ordered from Dell my bundle shipped today even though it said it was backordered. If anyone who lives in fort Myers fl needs a deluxe ill sell you this bundle at cost ($500) since I got one from target. This has madden and just dance 4. Pm me if you need it.[/QUOTE]

This isn't Craigslist, move your shit somewhere else.

Those who picked up from Target, do you go to electronics or customer service? All i need is the card correct?

[quote name='Aejeck']So anyone who ordered from Dell my bundle shipped today even though it said it was backordered. If anyone who lives in fort Myers fl needs a deluxe ill sell you this bundle at cost ($500) since I got one from target. This has madden and just dance 4. Pm me if you need it.[/QUOTE]

The CAG spirit is strong in this one...

[quote name='uEih']Those who picked up from Target, do you go to electronics or customer service? All i need is the card correct?[/QUOTE]

I went to electronics...they scan the card so you can get the $5 giftcard

[quote name='Aejeck']So anyone who ordered from Dell my bundle shipped today even though it said it was backordered. If anyone who lives in fort Myers fl needs a deluxe ill sell you this bundle at cost ($500) since I got one from target. This has madden and just dance 4. Pm me if you need it

Edit -- it should be here either Friday or Monday[/QUOTE]
By chance, are you selling a PS3 Slim?
I live near Ft. Myers.

I dont know if I should sell my Wii and get a game cube, or keep the Wii to use as a game cube...

Even with 100% the Wii would only get me 50 bucks at gamestop yeah?

[quote name='Deader2818']I dont know if I should sell my Wii and get a game cube, or keep the Wii to use as a game cube...

Even with 100% the Wii would only get me 50 bucks at gamestop yeah?[/QUOTE]

I always keep my consoles. The Wii is a very good system, and if you don't have a GC that's all the more reason to hold on to it.

just heads up Gamestop is offering double trade in credit for consoles on black friday , you can get $50 back for your regular Wii, also i traded in Nintendoland today got $27 bucks for it not bad

[quote name='Rosterking']By chance, are you selling a PS3 Slim?
I live near Ft. Myers.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Might sell my 360 and kinect but I love my ps3.

[quote name='henry00x']just heads up Gamestop is offering double trade in credit for consoles on black friday , you can get $50 back for your regular Wii, also i traded in Nintendoland today got $27 bucks for it not bad[/QUOTE]

Is a Wii only $25, might as well keep it in closet.

[quote name='kaydigi']Is a Wii only $25, might as well keep it in closet.[/QUOTE]

well you can get $50 credit for it on black friday, or $60 for it if you have a motion plus controller

thats pretty good for something thats obsolete now, you wont even get that much for them on ebay

[quote name='henry00x']just heads up Gamestop is offering double trade in credit for consoles on black friday , you can get $50 back for your regular Wii, also i traded in Nintendoland today got $27 bucks for it not bad[/QUOTE]

LOL somebody yesterday posted they got $30 for Nintendoland. Went down $3 in a day.

I pre-ordered Wii U Deluxe bundle with Zombi U from Walmart on 10/30. Console went to shipping status on Sunday and is scheduled for Wednesday delivery. (cheapest shipping). I picked up Mario U and Madden 13 from TRU 40% off deal.

Thinking about exchanging Zombi U for maybe... AC3 or scribble nauts ?! or something...

Sold my wii for $80 a couple weeks ago on ebay.

Should be a nice thanksgiving week-end.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
Everrything works , even the 360.
Glorious.
There you go folks.
Wii u is mad water resistant. Loves me some nintendo.[/QUOTE]

That's good I'm happy for you!:)

[quote name='alwayscheaper']After reading joystiq's review of zombiu I'd suggest playing it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks i'll check out joystiq's review.

[quote name='V Gundam']Stop trying dirty crusty punk. Go jerk-off to some GreenDay.[/QUOTE]

This looks worse for you than anyone else. Let's do better next time okay?

Well, here is my quest for the D-Luxe short re-cap version [for posterities sake]:
Original Wal-Mart Pre-Order: forced to cancel [cannot change shipping address after placing order, who knew I would sell and buy a house in the time between pre-order and release?]

Target Pre-Order: Delayed until well into December

K-Mart in store pick up [HA HA yeah right, that would require K-Mart to take its bloated 1970's sales philosophy out of its lumbering corporate ass]

New Egg big boy package: Order Voided [I'm still shocked that this is how New Egg treated this]

Sunday Morning 11/18: walked up to Wal-Mart 15 minutes before opening, picked up last D-Luxe, back in my car 25 minutes after I got out.

Total time spent chasing pre-orders: at least 5 - 6 hours

Total time spent waiting/purchasing at Wal-Mart 25 minutes.

There is a lesson to be learned here.

[quote name='Jon Bon']This looks worse for you than anyone else. Let's do better next time okay?[/QUOTE]

You obviously have no clue who GBH is. Go powder your mangina in Sayreville.

[quote name='kaydigi']Is a Wii only $25, might as well keep it in closet.[/QUOTE]

Could always softmod it and run homebrew on it. I never used my Wii until I did. Now I use it to play roms not on the virtual console and some other pretty cool things.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']Just got off the phone with customer service... they won't refund me for the shipping or send out another copy of NSMBU. They said I have to return the entire order. I really better get my $33.45 I paid for the 1 day shipping back. I am furious. Their customer service is a joke. First it was a man that barely spoke English, then a girl who I had to re-explain my issues to, and then 25mins of waiting only to be told that I'm screwed. All of my UGH. I just love have $450+ of my money tied up, and not having my Wii U. So fun.[/QUOTE]

Don't give up. Being screwed is not an option. Write to and/or call corporate offices if you can. Make a big sob story and what-not and you may get something out of it. Say it's ridiculous that you would risk ruining a little kid's Christmas over your own error(lie and say the gift is for your son or something).

[quote name='henry00x']well you can get $50 credit for it on black friday, or $60 for it if you have a motion plus controller

thats pretty good for something thats obsolete now, you wont even get that much for them on ebay[/QUOTE]

eBay here I come, i'm looking to pick one up. Last Nintendo console was N64.

[quote name='Deader2818']Yeah, the value is like nothing now but its likely going to just sit and i can prob get a gamecube cheap on craigs list.[/QUOTE]

Hope the MGS Gamecube game isn't too much.

[quote name='Deader2818']Last time I modded a Wii a bricked it so yeah.. not sure i wanna do that, lol.[/QUOTE]

Hard or soft mod?

From what I've read it is really really hard to brick a Wii softmodding unless you completely screw up the install in some hard to do way or try some risky untested software.

When reading up on all the modding guides for my Wii all the FAQs said if you follow the easy instructions there is little to no chance of bricking and even if you mess it up a bit, it is a very low likelihood of bricking, it just won't install the software. I modded mine and had no trouble whatsoever and this is coming from someone who never modded anything in my life before that, so I was a novice.

[quote name='V Gundam']You obviously have no clue who GBH is. Go powder your mangina in Sayreville.[/QUOTE]

Was that a "GBH" quote as well? They sound like an awesome influence :cool:

[quote name='MidnightMarauder74']I also have a 2 year old and I'm always afraid that he'll destroy my gaming consoles. I'm really glad that I have a man cave with all my video game consoles/PCs that keep him out . Once he figures out how to open the door, I'll have to lock it! That means I'll have to unlock my man cave every time just to play games![/QUOTE]

Hide it behind a secret wall that you must play a piano to open, then turn your man cave into a.... BAT CAVE!

I got bb to PM tru's buy 1 get 1 40% off, got zombiU and NSMBU but NSMBU only cost me 31.80... Did they derp and give me 50% off by accident???

Went into a local best buy today and seen at least 10 Wii U Deluxe models sitting on a shelf by the Wii games/consoles. Either they got a new shipment in or they were selling preorder consoles.

Picked one up since I wasn't able to grab one at the midnight launch at Walmart since I didn't preorder and they only had 10 that night.

Also got them to PM TRU B1G1 40%, grabbed NSMBU and Black Ops, debating if I should have gotten something else instead of BLOPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back