The 'Will the Real InuFaye Please Stand Up?' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

munch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
138 (100%)
On Monday, March 23 I received a PM from FloodsAreUponUs about a copy of Crackdown I have in my TL. The message was a bit odd:
Picture4-1.png

Am I willing to? Why wouldn't I want to sell the game to him? Is there something that I don't know?

Sure enough, he sent me a payment. But, something seemed odd when I checked my e-mail. This was what I saw in my yahoo mail:

*pic removed*

Inufaye? I thought I did business with FloodsAreUponUs? Is the latter doing business with the former since Inufaye got banned? Surely he wouldn't pull a DarthPuma and make an alt account.

So, I checked my e-mail and found out this dude's name is *name removed*:

*pic removed*

So, who is *name removed*? Is it Inufaye?

Well, Inufaye is a huge fan of myspace. In one of his posts he bragged about the girl he took to prom. Here is the post.

Who is the girl? If you click through the link Inufaye provided, you will see that this is the girl:
*pic removed*

This is the exact same girl in this prom picture that I found on this myspace page, which happens to be InuFaye's:
*pic removed*

Scroll down to a May 7, 2007 post and you will a post by a dude named WooD. Here it is:
*pic removed*

So, this dude's name is *name removed*? It looks like we have a winner!

To sum up, FloodsAreUponUs sent me a payment. His real name is *name removed*. *name removed* is InuFaye. InuFaye is FloodsAreUponUs.

Therefore, FloodsAreUponUs is InuFaye's alt account. Will the real Inufaye please stand up?

And music, you might want to change his CAG Family Album pic from this:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5430907&postcount=415

to this:
*pic removed*

Who claims someone else's picture as their own in order to fool people so he can post on a message board on the internet *gasp*? FloodsAreUponUsInufaye, I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheRock88']I've been waiting all morning for this and this is it?

Who gives a fuck.[/quote]Dang, dude, you really stink. If you knew InuFaye's legacy
I know you do, SO WTF?
you'd be :rofl:ing all over the place.

I do know who he is so I could give 2 drops of monkey piss about him.

I was expecting something epic like Big Mike acknowledging the OTT or something like that.

[quote name='TheRock88']I do know who he is so I could give 2 drops of monkey piss about him.

I was expecting something epic like Big Mike acknowledging the OTT or something like that.[/QUOTE]You stink.

[quote name='munch']Her flight got delayed, so she won't be coming home til tomorrow. That thing she always says she would never do unless she was really drunk will have to wait until tomorrow!

And I have the next OTT![/QUOTE]
Damn lucky mang. My lady wouldn't do a ff7scloud impression even if she were really drunk!

Nice work but whatever, Big Mike would have been more worth it.

Brak and the others detective work back in the day still is more legendary though, sorry.

You should ban all of the GGT members that knew it was him, but pretended to talk to him as if he were somebody else, LinkinPrime. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You should ban all of the GGT members that knew it was him, but pretended to talk to him as if he were somebody else, LinkinPrime. :lol:[/quote]

Starting with the Lady Gagme avatar

[quote name='tiredfornow']You should ban all of the GGT members that knew it was him, but pretended to talk to him as if he were somebody else, LinkinPrime. :lol:[/QUOTE]

The only one I know for sure is Chacrana. I'm sure there were more though.

That post where he claims his friend's fiance as his own is super-duper-beyond StinkinPrime-creepy.[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']This is me and my fiancee. I love her so much.

l_c1e5d83588c446f6467a5e86f16ceffd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lordwow']They need to test their blood like they did on deep space 9, fucking shapeshifters up in there.[/quote]

Nah man, it's all about The Thing and the blood test scene. :cool:

Oh man, just saw a trailer on TV for that Dragonball movie, that shit is gonna be awful, worse than Transformers awful.

[quote name='ninja dog']WOW munch. serious dick move since Floods has been harmless, but I have to admit, this is hilarious :lol:[/quote]

Doesn't matter if his alt acct was harmless...once you get banned from this site, that's it...you don't get to come back as an alternate personality and pretend the past didn't happen.

[quote name='ninja dog']WOW munch. serious dick move since Floods has been harmless, but I have to admit, this is hilarious :lol:[/quote]Yeah, but once you're out.. you're out.

And the dude was stealing his friend's identity. :lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Doesn't matter if his alt acct was harmless...once you get banned from this site, that's it...you don't get to come back as an alternate personality and pretend the past didn't happen.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't saying he shouldn't be banned but thanks for the info that I already knew dude.

when I realized he was inufaye, I figured he would out himself and get banned in a week, but since he was fine, I pretty much forgot about it.

but that was weird when he posted the fake pic in the picture album, since I had seen the Jin Kazama tattoo before. that's right-- it's a Tekken tattoo.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did you get the payment Zew?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry I thought I responded.

I'll drop the game off at the PO on my way to work tonight.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You should ban all of the GGT members that knew it was him, but pretended to talk to him as if he were somebody else, LinkinPrime. :lol:[/quote]

I wish I could. I can't believe how hard they are trying to defend him...also about that private info matter...if it's on MySpace, it's public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back