The Wire Season 4 $27.49 at BestBuy.com

goldeneye64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Thanks for the heads up. Greatest show on TV and the end of season 4 obliterated everything else.

Thanks OP just picked it up. Wire Season 4 was a tad slow, but still amazing. The only TV show I have ever seen that has successfully attacked the problems in our educational system. Boston Public, and Dangerous Minds are just romantic Hollywood bullshit where the educator always seems to have the right answers, and all educators are seen as out for the common good.

i just saw this now, and yeah i missed out, HOPEFULLY this will be the price when it comes out. Oh man, i dont think it will be because the 50% off sale was only yesterday and today. nice deal for those that got in.

EDIT: hell, is there any way to get CC to pricematch this if i print it out? i somehow doubt it, they wont match a BF ad under any circumstance. shaq fu, very nice deal for those that got in on it.

2nd edit: it is the same price at amazon, free ship and no tax

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_d/002-6725465-0776030?url=search-alias=dvd&field-keywords=the+wire

Damn, I preordered from Amazon already a couple months ago. I think for $35.

EDIT: Nevermind. I checked to cancel it and maybe reorder it, but my preorder price went down to $27.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Damn, I preordered from Amazon already a couple months ago. I think for $35.[/QUOTE]

dont quote me on this, but i *think* amazon will give you the lower price, they say that on their preorders(usually). For example, if i try to preorder the blade runner special edition with breifcase right now:

http://www.amazon.com/Blade-Runner-..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1195952533&sr=1-1

it will say "if this price drops between now and the release, amazon will give you the lower price" or something to that effect so you *should* be in good shape

wow, s 1,2 and 3 are all $22 at best buy- at least online so they should be that cheap in store. I remember paying $40 for s3 a few months ago and thought it was a total bargain. :whistle2:/

[quote name='dracula']wow, s 1,2 and 3 are all $22 at best buy- at least online so they should be that cheap in store. I remember paying $40 for s3 a few months ago and thought it was a total bargain. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]
Alot of the hbo season sets are dropping. The sopranos used to go no lower than $60 and I saw a deal with a lot of them in the mid $20s recently

I can't believe HBO wants so much for Deadwood considering they chopped the show's head off. Adding insult to injury for the fans.

deadwood seasons are all $34 each for the BB online sale. I am kicking myself for picking up sopranos s6 part 2 on BF for $42. Ya win some ya lose some

edit and rome is only 33 bucks per season, if i hadnt already seen this show i would have bit

This deal has been dead . But they delayed my order which I thought was odd and it will ship within 24-72 hours. So Best Buy sent me an email saying they will refund shipping and any applicable shipping taxes. Plus gave me a $10 digital coupon. So anyone who pre-ordered from BestBuy.com and had their order delayed check your email you may have gotten the same email.

[quote name='goldeneye64']This deal has been dead . But they delayed my order which I thought was odd and it will ship within 24-72 hours. So Best Buy sent me an email saying they will refund shipping and any applicable shipping taxes. Plus gave me a $10 digital coupon. So anyone who pre-ordered from BestBuy.com and had their order delayed check your email you may have gotten the same email.[/quote]i got this too

bread's done
Back