The Witcher 2: Dark Edition Preorders @ Gamestop Still Available

MaelstromB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
For those of you still searching for the Dark Edition for the Witcher 2 (which up until this morning seemed to be sold out at practically every major retailer), Gamestop is now taking more Pre-orders!

I'd say if you're at all on the fence about this edition, you might want to grab it while you can because CD Projekt is already claiming ALL copies are sold out in the UK and the US. And based upon the extremely limited # of PC Witcher 2 CE's that were produced, it's certain this version will also be very difficult to find in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks op. shipping kills but great chance for the late comers. keychain is pretty cool but feels repetitive since its just a smaller version of the medallion. can't wait to pick mine up from bb.

Yeah, so I just received a cancellation email from Gamestop with no reason, and yet they still have it listed for pre-order... anyone else get a similar email yet?

If you're at all interested it would get in on this ASAP; my store had to stop taking pre-orders really soon after they started, so I had to pre-order online. Out of curiosity I checked the website about 2-3 weeks ago and they had stopped there too, and if Amazon EVER took pre-orders for this it must have been very limited as I've been checking constantly since they announced it and I'm on the signup list there and it's never shown as being available for pre-order. All indications point to this being pretty darn limited.

I tried to pre order at my local gamestop along time ago too, and was denied. I ordered online at gamestop, bestbuy and walmart just to be safe. Bestbuy has a horrible track record and gamestop will send the game wrapped in newspaper which means it will probably come crushed like all the games from the past. Walmart might be my only hope. This really might be rare like say a forza 4 limited.

Pre-ordered the Dark Edition @ Walmart.com before it went OOS.

If anyone still wants the DE, it's still available @ Fry's, goHastings, and CDUniverse (not sure about them..) for pre order. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back