The Witcher Enhanced Edition for cheap?

Jommy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Anyone know where I can find this game for cheaper than the 21.99 asking price on Amazon? I don't want the digital copy version, so Steam and other services like that are out of the question. Thanks for any help!

Why not the steam version? I got the enhanced edition there for $5 and that was on the third time they lowered the price for a special sale.

I just like having the physical copy. But lets say I was going to consider the digital copy version, how do you even find out about deals on Steam? Some of them last for such a short time. Is there some way to get notified if I make a Steam account or something?

I forgot I posted this, sorry. If you're still there:

There's a new way now, I don't know if they send e-mails but if you put the game on your wishlist they'll notify you through the wishlist page if the game gets any discount. Easiest way to check though is by going into the store page and clicking on Specials (which shows every game that currently has a discount):

http://store.steampowered.com/

Aside from that just pay attention to any big sales during holidays. They usually announce big sales a week or two before they do them, so at most you only need to check the store page once a week.

bread's done
Back