THE WIZARD [Fred Savage]

Dirt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (95%)
Does anyone have this for sale ? I think it is only on VHS. But if someone has a legit version on DVD you know I want that.

Yikes. That movie was, how do you say?.... fucking terrible. Even though I was dying to see footage of SMB3 the movie was still a waste of money.

No it isnt Casablanca or LOTR or anything but it isnt terrible and the 80s nostalgia factors is through the roof.

[quote name='bignick']AFAIK its vhs only, and hard to find. I was looking for it not too long ago.[/QUOTE]

There's no dvd release, but it's also on laserdisc. I own 2 copies of this masterpiece on laser: 1 to watch and the other brand new and sealed to preserve for our future generations.

wizard.jpg

The Wizard on LD....that's great. I sold all my LD's off along with the player. And YES...they are the size of record (LP/Vinyl/12"...whatever you want to call it)

I had some GREAT LD's, but most came out of DVD....except for COOL AS ICE.

No, there's a DVD, I have one.... although I'm 80% it's a bottleg (I got it off Ebay), it works, and has all the art work and whatnot. It's a great movie, I love it.... tons of nostalgia

[quote name='Chris in Cali']No, there's a DVD, I have one.... although I'm 80% it's a bottleg (I got it off Ebay), it works, and has all the art work and whatnot. It's a great movie, I love it.... tons of nostalgia[/QUOTE]

100% it's a bootleg. But hey, you have it!

I wonder if we'll ever see this released on (legit) DVD? I think it's going to be a long wait. :sad:

[quote name='seanw']Isn't it coming out on UMD?[/QUOTE]

what? that would be awesome

all video game movies should be on umd

Tron will be released soon

the wizard, tron, the last starfighter yeah memories

[quote name='polaricecaves']what? that would be awesome

all video game movies should be on umd

Tron will be released soon

the wizard, tron, the last starfighter yeah memories[/QUOTE]

You missed Super Mario Bros. Despite how bad it was, I love that movie. I want a pair of those boots.

bread's done
Back