The Wolf Among Us (PC/Xbox 360) Giveaway - 7 Season Passes Up & More for Grabs! - Winners Posted

Thanks for running the great contests! Hope 8-4 invites you back again soon, again you did a great job on their last episode.

Played the first episode, great noir style and I love detective stories, I think I might like it more than the walking dead.

Codes have been sent via PM on CAG to:

PC - Season Pass

1. Winner: 25520, Gim Allon
2. Winner: 57741, eternal242
3. Winner: 69129, crunchewy
4. Winner: 222057, CrazyShemai
5. Winner: 337221, PlayersGonnaPlay
6. Winner: 286776, JAgamer
7. Winner: 135028, kiluhs

Xbox 360 - Ep 1
8. Winner: 113594, Interstella 5555
9. Winner: 480369, xav1as
10. Winner: 260104, Kaneco

I won a copy for steam. Would anyone want to trade their 360 season pass code for it?

EDIT: didn't realize the 360 version was only ep. 1. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won a copy for steam. Would anyone want to trade their 360 season pass code for it?

EDIT: didn't realize the 360 version was only ep. 1. Oh well.
I'll take your steam copy you ungrateful little s&!%. Sad, trying to trade it in the same thread you won it. You should feel ashamed. *smh*

What? LOL. I'd love to play the Steam version but it says they don't recommend integrated graphics, and that's all I've got on both of our Macs. :( I didn't see that requirement ahead of time.

crunchewy said:
What? LOL. I'd love to play the Steam version but it says they don't recommend integrated graphics, and that's all I've got on both of our Macs. :( I didn't see that requirement ahead of time.
sorry, I'm butthurt because I didn't win ;)
you could still send it this way :)
if you would've said that in your original post, I wouldn't have posted my response; it looked like you were seriously trying to trade it in the same thread you won it.
anyways, it's just
water-under-the-bridge-150x150.jpg
now ;)

Congrats

I've been wanting this for my PC, I had a couple episodes on my ps3 but sold it to build the pc lol Guess I'll have to wait for a good deal on it

bread's done
Back