The World Ends With You and FF Tactics A2 $30 @ Amazon

Yeah, this is like the third time it has been posted. But that's okay, thanks to these posts I will probably buy both of them.

nice, might consider buying this..

lets see how the day goes..
icon_smile.gif

Revenant Wings was 16.96 @ CC a while back during their clearances, thats where I got mine. An equally cheap copy should be able to be found on ebay though.

Thanks OP. I appreciate notice of the price drop now I just have to keep my eye out for a sale :) I really hate DS games at $40 and I don't know where they got off re-releasing Chrono Trigger at that price, I mean come the eff on. 2% new content = $10 premium over standard DS game price?

You know

Ever since playing the original final fantasy tactics, I just can't get into the its sequel or this one. They're too childish compared to the original which had an AWESOME storyline

I already have both...although if you want to play The World Ends With You, my suggestion would be to get it now while it's in stock.

And it was worth it at $40...there is a reason it's on practically every DS top 10 list.

TWEWY - Definite buy & a must-have for DS
FFTA 2 - Better to just get the first FFTA or even the PS1 original/ PSP port & forget THIS ONE even exists...

[quote name='The Perfect Drug']For both I'm waiting for $20 and under. It seems that may take a while.[/quote]

Nine Inch Nails = Best Ever.

That is all.

The Square Tax is really a shame. I refuse to buy their games for $10 more than every other DS title, so I'm stuck waiting for a price drop.

That being said, at normal price, I'm very excited to play these.

Waiting for FFTA2 to go below 20 before I buy it. It's just not worth it considering the superior FFT on PSP is 9.99 at Target.

The World Ends With You is an amazing game! I bought it when it was full price and it was worth every penny~

Kay

[quote name='RustyOrgan']...waiting for $20 on FF Tactics A2[/quote]
I bought it when it first came out for full price, and have gotten ~120 hours out of it and I'm 3/4 done with all the missions, for $30 its a great bang for your buck.

[quote name='silentspork']I bought it when it first came out for full price, and have gotten ~120 hours out of it and I'm 3/4 done with all the missions, for $30 its a great bang for your buck.[/QUOTE]

And for $20, you can get Disgaea DS, a far superior game that lasts a couple hundred more hours!

Just have to bump this. TWEWY is the best DS RPG I have played all year... maybe all time

FFTA2 is just garbae. The GBA one is better. Also Luminous Arc (1 or 2).

So is TWEWY back to $30? If so, I demand that anyone who is even slight interested & waiting for a further pricedrop to just get it RIGHT NOW! I want my sequel & I'll be damned if there were low sales just because...

bread's done
Back