"The World Ends With You" Pins. Oh, and my tradelist.

Well sorry to hear about the garage sale but some stuff is still overpriced, I mean if you want to get rid of stuff you need to go a bit lower! FF Origins $25? nuh uh but hell I be willing to take some FF figures off your hands

pm sent a bit ago.....just notice I did not give you a bump for some good deals.

Hopefully I can snag some stuff from you :pray:

yes im a cheap #$#$# LOL

Rocket Slime (sealed) $9
Lumines 2 (UMD only) $5
Rogue Galaxy $11

offers 20 shipped

feel free to counter offer or just decline

paypal would be cash via paypal.

List update, also taking preorders. I received over 50 PMs in the last 5 days, so sorry if I haven't gotten back to you- I'm trying, guys.

List update, also taking preorders. I received over 50 PMs in the last 5 days, so sorry if I haven't gotten back to you- I'm trying, guys.

[quote name='genfuyung']No PS3 blu ray remote anymore?[/quote]

Not at the moment- I might have another one hidden somewhere...

If I never replied, it's because what you asked for was pending. Some big trades fell through, so if you PMed me for something and it's still on the list I thought it was gone. I lowered prices on most of the stuff to make up for it.

Going for a long shot, but CML for the plush! And my brother has been tempted to buy another Tekken stick from you, though I doubt he will, haha.

[quote name='djkunai']Bump.[/quote]
You still haven't gotten back to me, yet the items I PM'd you about are still on your list.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Did you get my PM? Also, what are your shipping rates to Los Angeles?[/quote]
Same. Sent you one about a couple of the FF guides.

bread's done
Back