"The World Ends With You" Pins. Oh, and my tradelist.

CML for:

Grandia 3
Final Fantasy X-2 NON GH ???
Metroid Prime 2

If you see nothing pm me with a price for each please and thanks bro.

I'd be real shocked if a CAG bought that MGS 3, just because most people tend to try and lowball... why not just throw it on Ebay, after you grab the Saga DVD you'll make $150, easy and probably in less then a day.

Why is MGS3 so much? I Just got mine today from Gamestop.com and paid only $40. I'm confused, it just came out I thought?

If you're looking to sell it, I'd highly suggest you dump it on eBay ASAP as the prices are starting to fall for the bundle of the LE + Saga DVD.

[quote name='Visc']are you still looking to get Rhapsody?[/QUOTE]

Not since I realized GQD did the reprint.

AFAIK, the only release of SVC Chaos in the US was on Xbox. I know that japan got the ps2 version, but you can get the Xbox version for $15-$20 new at Gamestop/EB. Free Bump for ya.

Yeah, it's import only. Sorry I didn't clarify that. Bump for KOF00/01 and Everquest Online Adventures: Frontiers.

Sweet, you're buying a Yaris? I've thought about getting one of those but I'll probably go with a cheaper used Corolla instead.

108 horsepower=awesome? this new eco-box trend is kinda fugly. the honda fit, the yaris, the matrix, focus, caliber, (those xA and xB scions) and a few other finely polished turds, just turn my stomach by design even though the price is attractive. PLUS they all get you with this "only 12k" option, but as soon as you "build" the car on the net, there are STANDARD MANDATORY packages that it MAKES you add on.... cripes!

I will say this, the new Civic SI is acctually a little beast of a car, honda finally got everything right on this version.

bread's done
Back