The World Ends With You

Clemenceau

CAGiversary!
Gah! I've been looking for this everywhere but it's either not in stock or sold out!

Anyway, if anyone either wants to sell it to me for cheap(ish), or can tell me where I might get a good deal on it, that would be fantastic.

Yea, I've never seen it in any store even though its been out a few weeks for now. I have a copy, but its the Japanese version, don't think you'd want that though.

This is disgusting. $60 on amazon? Come on! Also, I have a gift certificate to Best Buy, so that would be best but I can manage elsewhere.

A memo came through saying that due to manufacturer delays, the titles would not ship again until sometime in June (this was from an early may memo).

[quote name='FREAKMIKE3']A memo came through saying that due to manufacturer delays, the titles would not ship again until sometime in June (this was from an early may memo).[/quote]

Really? What store was this at?

[quote name='machoman_93']Really? What store was this at?[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was Amazon, because I ordered it when they had it for 29.99 and they delayed the shipping several times already. It still hasn't shipped yet.

[quote name='mtgrungoblins']Maybe it was Amazon, because I ordered it when they had it for 29.99 and they delayed the shipping several times already. It still hasn't shipped yet.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm still waiting on my copy from Amazon as well. :cry:

I read an article on Joystiq.com saying that Square-Enix is replenishing the game mid-June.

Thank god I got this $15 used due to a misprint on the sticker :)

[quote name='machoman_93']Really? What store was this at?[/quote]

Gamestop. And as noted above, it was reported on Joystiq.

"The World Ends with You is right on track with our forecast- we felt the game's unique and innovative gameplay and stylistic art direction would lend to the title doing very well.

"It may be hard for your readers to find the game because the first shipment did sell more quickly than expected. However, our next round of replenishment units is on-schedule to be in stores by mid-June, so there will be more units available soon."

There's a restocking in June. Inittial shipment sold better than expected :). Try and wait it out, the shipments should be coming within a week or two.

bread's done
Back