The Worst 360 Games

[quote name='5280milehigh']2K/08 MLB Baseball that game is just Bad ..[/QUOTE]
2k8(with Jose Reyes on the cover) was good, I thought. 2k9 was good too. It was 2k6 and 2k7 that were buggy and no fun to play

Perfect Dark Zero - The first game I played 360 only played for about 2 hrs and was already tired of the horrendous mess that is Perfect Dark Zero's single-player game.

I never got to try the multiplayer because no one was online(which I heard is where the title shines).

Conan - It was fun until crippling bugs made it impossible to continue the game.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Conan - It was fun until crippling bugs made it impossible to continue the game.[/QUOTE]

I just got this game for $6. Beat the first chapter and it seems fine for a God of War clone.

[quote name='dastly75']Yaris & Fallout 3[/QUOTE]

Yes on the first one and...."WTF are you talking about!?!?!" to the second...

The Outfit was my worst...so far.

I cant say that I've played any truly horrible games on the 360. With all the reviews and podcasts, it's been pretty easy to steer clear of the crap. I do own some of the turds that others have mentioned b/c I bought them cheap, but yet I've not played most of them.

But if I have to state my most disappointing games they would be:
1) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - This was doubly disappointing b/c not only did I feel it controlled like crap but it was the reason that I bought a 360. I played the demo and it felt so bad that I went and canceled my pre-order (though I later rented the game and the portion I played was about like the demo). Ironically, I switched that preorder to...

2) Fable II - I wasnt very hyped for this game at all but it at least looked pretty and had the promise of some good co-op. Well at launch the co-op turned out not to be what was advertised and the story was not in the least bit compelling to me. I *hated* the 'relationship' system which seemed to consist of doing the "Thumbs Up" a hundred times till the NPC gave you a present / agreed to marry you. Then there was the constant loading when going from place to place. Even installed to my 120GB HDD, the loading was near unbearable. The combat was decent I guess, but in total the game while not *bad* per se, just bored me to tears.

[quote name='gobz']Any game of the:

Guitar / Rock / DJ + Hero / Band

Genre.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're so edgy and cool. I bet you get all the ladies.

All Pro Football 2008, this POS game sucks... where should i start... The menus were confusing as hell, you cant choose a predefined team, Every team has the same defense and offense which gives you a limited play book. There probably was like 20 plays on offense.

The only good thing was the achievements simplicity & music intro song "Tom Sawyer" by Rush.

[quote name='Aleryn']Fable II
Earth Defense Force 2017[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dastly75']Yaris & Fallout 3[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hostyl1']

But if I have to state my most disappointing games they would be:
1) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - This was doubly disappointing b/c not only did I feel it controlled like crap but it was the reason that I bought a 360. I played the demo and it felt so bad that I went and canceled my pre-order (though I later rented the game and the portion I played was about like the demo). Ironically, I switched that preorder to...

[/QUOTE]

Fable II ??? Fallout 3????? StarWars: The Force Unleashed ???????

WTF these are your go to Worst games. What are the games you like. FF Rise of the silver surfer, Gun, OR are you one of those people who buys the new Maden every year

i can't believe i just read through 3 pages and didn't see soldier of fortune: payback anywhere. maybe i've just avoided most of the typical bad games (vampire rain, jumper, silver surfer), but soldier of fortune is a special kind of terrible.

[quote name='L0sther0']Fable II ??? Fallout 3????? StarWars: The Force Unleashed ???????

WTF these are your go to Worst games. What are the games you like. FF Rise of the silver surfer, Gun, OR are you one of those people who buys the new Maden every year[/QUOTE]

Some people crave attention even if it makes them sound like they've never played a videogame during their sad excuse of an existence.

[quote name='L0sther0']Fable II ??? Fallout 3????? StarWars: The Force Unleashed ???????

WTF these are your go to Worst games. What are the games you like. FF Rise of the silver surfer, Gun, OR are you one of those people who buys the new Maden every year[/QUOTE]

I've never played Madden, FF, or Gun and it's presumptuous to assume just because someone dislikes a game that it means they like game x. People have their reasons for not liking games, deal with it.

Fallout 3 is personally one of my worst experiences on the 360. Maybe it's a bit much to say it's the worst but it certainly sticks out in my mind. I didn't bother with Fable II, played episode one and didn't dig it. Star Wars Force Unleashed on the other hand, I'm actually somewhat enjoying. Perhaps because I spent a lot less $$ on it than other games. I probably would have listed Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts instead of Fallout 3 if I spent as much on it.

[quote name='chimpster1313']i can't believe i just read through 3 pages and didn't see soldier of fortune: payback anywhere. maybe i've just avoided most of the typical bad games (vampire rain, jumper, silver surfer), but soldier of fortune is a special kind of terrible.[/QUOTE]

I did say all 360 shooters.

I bought Earth Defense Force 2017 about 6 months ago based upon the Gamespy.com staff rating it in their top 25 games released for the 360 to date. I got it brand new off of half.com for $15.00. I feel like I was ripped off. The whole thing felt like a Sega Genesis game, a horrible Sega Genesis game. I played 3/4's of it and just shut it off and haven't touched it since. It was after this that I realized Gamespy.com's staff doesn't know their heads from their pimply asses.

Like Madden a whole lot more than I did either Fable 2 or SW:TFU. Sorry that I'm smart enough to not fool with the true crap games. I mean, I was interested by Velvet Assassin, but five minutes reading reviews told me not to waste my time/money.

I dont have much time for gaming so I go for the titles that are widely regarded as at least decent. This keeps me away from the pure dreck. However, it also means that even if I dont particularly care for a game (as in the case of the 2 above) it's also a game that many people like.

But they aint me so fuck 'em :)

[quote name='SuperPhillip']I did say all 360 shooters.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and everyone ignored you. You don't like shooters. There's a lot of shooters on the 360. Okay then.

As for Soldier of Fortune: Payback, it wasn't all that bad. Graphics were good and the controls were fine. It was a bland corridor shooter and I still have no idea why they included silencers in the game as it never seemed to make a difference but it is far from the worst game on the system.

Leisure Suit Larry is a buggy mess of a game that is anti fun. Earth Defense Force is a game that I liked a lot, in a B-movie sort of way but I can understand why people would dislike it. Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm should be mentioned as it's ugly and boring.

For me my worst 360 games were probably Bulletwitch and Halo 3: ODST. Bulletwitch was just damn repetitive and terrible to look at, and Halo 3: ODST added nothing new and bored me to death. I traded it in within a week.

Well all the games I was going to include have already been mentioned...
- Sonic (the first one on the 360, haven't played the werewolf one)
- Fusion Frenzy 2 (wow)
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (just make sure you're finished by the end of the intro vid)

I'm sad to see a lot of RE5 mentions. I hated it at first, but after a few hours I got used to it and loved it. The online coop is great. I can understand people not liking that style of shooter, but cmon, worst 360 game?

I know I'm going to get shit for this but ODST to me was a bad game. At least Gamestop gave me 40 something dolars for it

The Outfit -- would've been decent on the original Xbox

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 -- Couldn't get anyone to be my partner and just got completely bored with all the other crap.

I noticed a lot of the posts are "Triple AAA title didn't appeal to me so it sucks" or titles from 05-06 before the devs really got their sea legs or now have a dead online community. I try not to discount those games unless the were horrible.

I nominate:

Rapala Fishing Frenzy: (curse you Gamefly) for being boring
Transformers: It just didn't live up to the possibilities
Totem Ball: It wasn't really that fun
You're In the Movies: Only because you neededPERFECT setup to make decent looking movie, otherwise it can be fun...
Avatar 1000 GS: Come-on... really, the easy GS exploited a broken central game mechanic
Yaris: Not even fun

The first Transformers game was dismal, but still I enjoyed it. I really liked the second one. I know it's not saying much but it is the best Transformers game so far.

[quote name='InCreDiBuLL']Clive jerichos[/QUOTE]

You for real? I still play the hell out of this game- great characters, creepy levels, good FPS gameplay...to each his own I guess

[quote name='Jinchuriki']All Pro Football 2008, this POS game sucks... where should i start... The menus were confusing as hell, you cant choose a predefined team, Every team has the same defense and offense which gives you a limited play book. There probably was like 20 plays on offense.

The only good thing was the achievements simplicity & music intro song "Tom Sawyer" by Rush.[/QUOTE]

my guy alone wide open in the touchdown zone. completely uncovered COULD NOT catch a floater ball that was flying right into his hands. then my friend got the ball (was 4th down for me) then he got the ball and won.. i previously tried to go for a field go on the 30 to go up by 8 points on my friend . but the ball got hit wrong and i didn't make it. i was winning by 5 and i intercepted the ball with 2:05 seconds left. I tried that touchdown i mention and failed and my friend won with the 2 minutes

bread's done
Back